Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
Moht

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

I’m not sure if it’s sad or funny how many people ask for an airdrop after it’s been stated it’s over!

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:52:46 AM

I am glad the you started a new trend, I participated in this airdrop. The distribution was very fair. I hope you will get listed on cryptopia. Are there any plans to have the token listed there?

Thank you! Yes, although first we will get listed on YoBit (listing has already been paid for), then CoinExchange and then after that Cryptopia. We are constantly in talks with many exchanges, so hopefully we will have more updates about that very soon!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

is egold can already be traded through etherdelta? or bittrex?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
MalingaCrypto90

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:08:24 AM

still open airdrop registration dev?

Nope, we are distributing the tokens right now.

Missed the golden opportunity to grab some EGOLDs. Good luck ahead dev
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

is egold can already be traded through etherdelta? or bittrex?

Yes, it is currently trading on EtherDelta (https://etherdelta.com/#EGOLD-ETH).
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

Good Luck for your project , waiting your upcoming listing in other exchanger.

Thank you! Hopefully we will get listed on YoBit this week as we already paid the fee. We are also in the talks with many other exchanges!

UPDATE

We just wanted to share some of the screens we are working on for our mobile app. Obviously, the design will be way better than this first protodesign, but just to give you guys an idea of some of the features our apps will have. Hope you guys like it!

Oh. I really like it. The interface on the phone is easy to use and simple.
Congratulations on the project was successful.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:37:39 AM

Thank you! Hopefully we will get listed on YoBit this week as we already paid the fee. We are also in the talks with many other exchanges!

UPDATE

We just wanted to share some of the screens we are working on for our mobile app. Obviously, the design will be way better than this first protodesign, but just to give you guys an idea of some of the features our apps will have. Hope you guys like it!

the app is nice , hope the UI of this app is smooth ang light. And eats less ram. Very good project goodluck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

UPDATE

the app is nice , hope the UI of this app is smooth ang light. And eats less ram. Very good project goodluck.

Thank you!

Yes, this is just the first prototype design, so the final design will be way better designed and more intuitive, so that even people who aren't very into cryptocurrencies can use it without problems too.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:26 AM

I am glad the you started a new trend, I participated in this airdrop. The distribution was very fair. I hope you will get listed on cryptopia. Are there any plans to have the token listed there?

Thank you! Yes, although first we will get listed on YoBit (listing has already been paid for), then CoinExchange and then after that Cryptopia. We are constantly in talks with many exchanges, so hopefully we will have more updates about that very soon!
The project is quite successful. Hopefully it will work out as well as you and the team anticipate. Waiting eGold will be listed on Cryptopia.Good luck.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:02 AM

This project seems to great and the timeline of this project is well organized. Im looking forward to used egold for trading and as a gamer and risk taker i love to play games with cryptocurrency! I and also i hope for the success of this project!
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

This project seems to great and the timeline of this project is well organized. Im looking forward to used egold for trading and as a gamer and risk taker i love to play games with cryptocurrency! I and also i hope for the success of this project!

Thank you! We hope to get many gamers into eGold! We have many marketing ideas such as Twitch and eSports team partnerships to increase awareness of our token among the gaming community.

This will be one of the main goals of eGold, as the gaming base keeps growing and growing, and there's a big opportunity for cryptocurrency adoption in this sector.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:23:09 AM

Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:04:20 AM

Nice project. already this coin listed coinsmarket.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

Too bad I didn't join the airdrop,  but in a brighter side I can still enjoy it's benefits.  If already in known exchanges, this project is a big success.  Using it some gambling is one way for easy access in those site with different means of payment.

duongtien86vn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:19:41 PM

this is really wierd airdrop post has nothing to prove nothing to claim... its seems just for being active on forum and this devs who is writing adresses manually seems to be indian hard worker not pratic person or lazy to create auto controlled lists.

I like it, nice project with the best trust and good idea.

I want invert in your project and success
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

Do you have bounty campaign for this?..
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

Do you have bounty campaign for this?..

I highly doubt it. The coins were distributed via an airdrop. There would be no point for a Bounty campaign as they are for raising awareness and raising funds
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

There has been a trend going on with cash and gold mentioned tokens and getting hyped too. I hope it is not one of them rather a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: