Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:25:24 AM

Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
Yes, the community is the key to the success of an ICO project. EGod deserves good results. Dev team hard work. CONGRATULATE.

Thank you, although keep in mind that it wasn't an ICO, as we didn't raise external funds for the project.
I'm really sorry. I thought eGold was an ICO project. Everything is going well.
Why the project does not implement the bounty campaign, it will be very good to help promote your project.

Yes, we are thinking of doing a bounty campaign for eGold in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

I see according to the roadmap you have plans for an esports platform. How exactly will that work?/Will it be like a betting or predictions platform?
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:07:22 AM

I see according to the roadmap you have plans for an esports platform. How exactly will that work?/Will it be like a betting or predictions platform?

Yes, basically a betting platform for eSports. There's a huge market for eSports, reaching an audience of over 400 million people during 2017 and with over 600 millions in revenue, so our betting platform will be a big part of eGold.

You can read more about our future eSports platform and our main goals in that aspect in our whitepaper: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

how can it be spent offline as you mention?
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!
I think social media will help the project grow and be well known, it will help the project succeed. Hopefully eGold will have a bounty campaign.
thank you so much , i hope will been accepted a bounty campaign near future .
Me too; Waiting for the bounty campaign from them.😐😐😐😐
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

This coin running well.already this coin listed in cryptographic marketplace.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel

Yes, absolutely. YouTube sponsorships will be part of our marketing program too, the gaming community tends to be very active on YouTube and there are many YouTube channels dedicated entirely to gaming.
Great, i hope you'd screen and be meticulous with this sponsorships, theres quiet alot of cancerous youtubers lately that could waste sponsorships if given wrong.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

It's also one question in mind.  If they into online betting, they should clarify it more.  Want to try some online gambling using this platform after their successful launch.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

This coin is so cheap right now.  About $240,000 market cap and 97% of coins are already circulating.  I'd say a bright future is ahead for those of us investing now.

Absolutely, I have to agree. At $0.008992(.00003011 ETH )I have to agree. That is a bargain.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

I see the future in egold! Because they really answered what the community needs! Specially the egold card (gold and platinum) can you imagine that a reloadable card that can be used to buy staff. Its really surprising, i hope egold will continue to surprise us in the near future.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!
I think social media will help the project grow and be well known, it will help the project succeed. Hopefully eGold will have a bounty campaign.

Me too. Dev, please update us if ever you will have bounty campaign so that we can also participate in promoting the project aside from this thread.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Gonz0988

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

I will wait also for the bounty campign.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

Which eGold exchanges have been listed so far? The project is very interesting, it should be known

the list of exchanges are given in the opening page mate you can see there .
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

I will see how the next project works. and I hope to be part of it. I can not wait for that

eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

Me too. Dev, please update us if ever you will have bounty campaign so that we can also participate in promoting the project aside from this thread.

Yes, we may do a social media campaign soon. Although, keep in mind that we are working in other things right now, such as getting eGold in more exchanges and development of our apps, so that's not our main focus right now, but we may do a bounty campaign at some point.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:50 PM

How much do we need to start with this? I just want to know, so to start.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:50:10 AM

I will see how the next project works. and I hope to be part of it. I can not wait for that

Yes, I am looking forward for this too, I want to see more improvement and authenticity of this project, I want to have all the feautures too, I hope this also works wherever I came from, so it will be more easy to use and more conventional to all the client who.will going to take part to this project. Also I will gonna take a look for tge exchange at all is this is more conventional to some other project too.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

I would like to have a riugh idea of what is the minimum amount needed to have some tokens of egold ? And I would be waiting for some campaigns too . Egold seems to be a nice project , the graphics are like info graphics.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Yes, we may do a social media campaign soon. Although, keep in mind that we are working in other things right now, such as getting eGold in more exchanges and development of our apps, so that's not our main focus right now, but we may do a bounty campaign at some point.
This is another good news, we will be watching it and we will wait for your bounty campaign to open.
May you finish your target work as soon as possible.
I'll follow your update.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:17:06 AM

This is another good news, we will be watching it and we will wait for your bounty campaign to open.
May you finish your target work as soon as possible.
I'll follow your update.
good to know that the team is working in a bounty. I will keep in touch with the upcoming bounty campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: