Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

I hope this token have a airdrop again.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Propeg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

I wonder what takes exchanges this long....what are they thinking?
Are they this busy?
DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:19:54 PM

I hope this token have a airdrop again.

Glad there is still a lot of interest in this coin,  however the dev has stated multiple times there will be no more airdropped coins.  They have already distributed 97% of the only 20,000,000 coins that will ever be available.  If you are interested in getting some coins,  I suggest you buy on Ether Delta or wait for another exchange to be listed.
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:39:00 AM

No more exchanges for eGold Huh
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:57:07 PM

Are they this busy?

They are overwhelmed by the number of new users of the last months.
About YoBit, already paid, could be added any day from now.
About Mercatox, waiting on their confirmation so we can make the payment.

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

good for proggress for Egold so  far , there was come to a big exchange and have a teeam solid on project
i think in future it can important and have value , appreciate for dev build this token to grow

Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

No more exchanges for eGold Huh
still not possible because dev does not feel the need to add the market

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Propeg

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:15 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 05:07:00 PM by Propeg

Are they this busy?

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.

Thanks for your answer!
Im not really frustrated,just dont want this coin to lose popularity.
Also would like to see some community bounty.

I will for sure set my avatar to be the eGold logo.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

Are they this busy?

Thanks for your answer!

We are really doing our best in that topic, we are literally waiting for an exchange to send us their Bitcoin address so we make the payment for the listing, but as I have mentioned, they are overwhelmed by requests I believe.

We will do a bounty program soon, but we are working in both the development of the apps and adding more exchanges right now and that's our main priority.
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:49:30 PM

Are they this busy?

Thanks for your answer!

We are really doing our best in that topic, we are literally waiting for an exchange to send us their Bitcoin address so we make the payment for the listing, but as I have mentioned, they are overwhelmed by requests I believe.

We will do a bounty program soon, but we are working in both the development of the apps and adding more exchanges right now and that's our main priority.
this is an interesting project and you have done a very good job

Propeg

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

Someone ban this scammer dog.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

keep on proggress for egold and hope it will be come to big exchange
promise this project i can important in future ,

DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

Nobody click this link from the post above. This person is a scammer and the airdrop for EGOLD is already over.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

keep on proggress for egold and hope it will be come to big exchange
promise this project i can important in future ,
No transaction in 24h. Etherdelta is the dump for all the coin, Egold is very difficult to grow here. You want to big exchange, send some requests to them.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

Who exactly is the team behind eGold and where can I see this?
omerkha

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

As well as holding egold i also hold NIO, they making and releasing a AI trading platform at the end of November, really is a hidden gem and not a lot of investors know about it as they have not started marketing. Have a look at NIO for yourself and i am sure you will invest. 
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

As others mentioned, there's a eGold form that's being shared here and on Twitter, asking people to donate to participate in the airdrop. That form is FAKE. We never asked for donations for the airdrop, the airdrop is over and people got their coins for free. Again, do not send money to that fake airdrop form.

UPDATES
- We are still in contact with exchanges. This is very frustrating for us as they aren't answering quick enough, but it is easy to understand as they are having to deal with many requests. Hopefully we will be able to get into another exchange this week, we still don't have a new confirmation, but we are positive we may get it this week.

- We also have the YoBit listing that we already paid and we are waiting on another exchange to send us their Bitcoin address to pay the listing fee.

- The development of our apps keeps going really well! I am sharing some screenshots so you guys can see the quality design we are developing.

rusmana62

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

As others mentioned, there's a eGold form that's being shared here and on Twitter, asking people to donate to participate in the airdrop. That form is FAKE. We never asked for donations for the airdrop, the airdrop is over and people got their coins for free. Again, do not send money to that fake airdrop form.

UPDATES
- We are still in contact with exchanges. This is very frustrating for us as they aren't answering quick enough, but it is easy to understand as they are having to deal with many requests. Hopefully we will be able to get into another exchange this week, we still don't have a new confirmation, but we are positive we may get it this week.

- We also have the YoBit listing that we already paid and we are waiting on another exchange to send us their Bitcoin address to pay the listing fee.

- The development of our apps keeps going really well! I am sharing some screenshots so you guys can see the quality design we are developing.

very memorable hopefully in this week there will be a market that can be certainty for egold
good luck

fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Patience, and we will have a new market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: