Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14933 times)
waffleninja

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

Great work! If we have a usable lending platform, this could start rising a lot.

Can you update CoinMarketCap withe the correct Circulating Supply?

Right now, this coin is not on the radar because people do not see it when looking for undervalued coins. The market cap shows up as a question mark, so people overlook it easily. That could also make the price rise a bit once fixed.

Thanks!
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Great work! If we have a usable lending platform, this could start rising a lot.

Can you update CoinMarketCap withe the correct Circulating Supply?

Right now, this coin is not on the radar because people do not see it when looking for undervalued coins. The market cap shows up as a question mark, so people overlook it easily. That could also make the price rise a bit once fixed.

Thanks!

Yes, we have contacted CoinMarketCap over that issue but we still didn't get an update. If everyone can do that that could help a lot! (The circulating supply is 20,000,000, same as total).

And we will definitely have an usable lending platform, we hope sooner than what we estimated on the Medium article. We have a great team and very capable developers so it will be a great opportunity for eGold.
waffleninja

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Sounds great! Coins with teams that update regularly and work hard like you guys do well. I'll do my best to get the word out.

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

And I submitted a request to CMC. I suggest others do the same. Use the links below for the request

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253578.msg27815677#msg27815677

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e#readContract
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

Thank you for the support guys. It is really nice to see that the community is giving us more of their time and attention.

We are very excited to be working on this new lending platform for eGold! Please keep telling us your ideas and comments about it!

We will be introducing our buy-back program later today and launching our contest! We are doing our best to make eGold the lending currency of 2018!
Meatboy

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Sounds great! Coins with teams that update regularly and work hard like you guys do well. I'll do my best to get the word out.

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

And I submitted a request to CMC. I suggest others do the same. Use the links below for the request

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253578.msg27815677#msg27815677

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e#readContract

I just made another request - updates)
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:56:11 AM

Introducing: Our Buy-Back Program

https://medium.com/@eGoldToken/introducing-our-buy-back-program-3eb5241a191

Keep contacting us with ideas to make eGold the lending coin of 2018!
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.
Meatboy

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

hi guys)
today the price of the coin has increased! Cheesy
support this tweet, more likes and retweets!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTSh8tVX4AYhfvS.jpg
https://twitter.com/MeatboyHardcore/status/951563885664002048
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.

Many of our token holders think that one of the problems of our coin was the volume, although it had raised a lot during the last few days. The buy-back program doesn't only help with that, but it will also gives us the opportunity to burn these coins. We aim to buy back at least 10% of the coins every year, and burning 10% of the coins every year would make our coin more rare and increase the value of them.

We do keep the product in mind too and we have enough capital to go through the development and marketing of the upcoming lending platform, that's our main priority.

Thanks for the feedback on both our lending platform and buy-back program! We believe these 2 features will help us become the lending coin of 2018!
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

Many of our token holders think that one of the problems of our coin was the volume, although it had raised a lot during the last few days. The buy-back program doesn't only help with that, but it will also gives us the opportunity to burn these coins. We aim to buy back at least 10% of the coins every year, and burning 10% of the coins every year would make our coin more rare and increase the value of them.

We do keep the product in mind too and we have enough capital to go through the development and marketing of the upcoming lending platform, that's our main priority.

Thanks for the feedback on both our lending platform and buy-back program! We believe these 2 features will help us become the lending coin of 2018!

Interesting project !!! I will keep these coins.
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

With this news and please list egold on HitBTC.com, it will skyrocket...!!
Tilagen

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Yes I agree, if we manage to get to hitbtc egold will go to the moon fast  Grin
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Which exchanges do you plan to add??
Shorty2520

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

What the?

Two tokens with the same name and function?

Ico starts January 21st 2018 Huh!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2417370.0

Which one is the scam? Damn...

Can anyone explain me this pls, i don't get it.
xiaocong

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

What the?

I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

What the?

I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.

Yeah, eGold is a very good name and I think that they chose the same name and then felt it was too hard to change everything, since they would have to re-do their marketing materials.

Anyways, let's focus our efforts on this eGold and not talking bad about them or spamming their ANN please!

Thank you for the amazing support of this week. We can't wait to start sharing more of our upcoming lending platform. Let's make eGold the lending and gaming coin of 2018!

We had an epic week, with a jump of 1,629.04%+ in price!

xiaocong

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

What the?

I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.

Yeah, eGold is a very good name and I think that they chose the same name and then felt it was too hard to change everything, since they would have to re-do their marketing materials.

Anyways, let's focus our efforts on this eGold and not talking bad about them or spamming their ANN please!

Thank you for the amazing support of this week. We can't wait to start sharing more of our upcoming lending platform. Let's make eGold the lending and gaming coin of 2018!

Yes,the price is really amazing at now,but it isn't the peak,it will go to 1$-2$ this year,do your best on this good coin,it will fly in 2018.
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

What the?

With over 10k different erc tokens, it isn't unheard of for coins to have the same name and the same ticker.  more often it is a scam, sometimes it is coincidence.  The fact that they have the same name, same ticker, and plan to do esports is concerning.  Once one has an idea the market likes, dozens more spring up claiming to want to do the same, and it is basically a race to market acceptance.  The most important thing to remember is that until there is a marker viable product or service on the table, assume they are all scams.  Airdrop and hodling is probably the safest bet.

I suppose that once a coin/token is on the market someone could diversity the risk, but I haven't studied that method.
xiaocong

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

What the?

With over 10k different erc tokens, it isn't unheard of for coins to have the same name and the same ticker.  more often it is a scam, sometimes it is coincidence.  The fact that they have the same name, same ticker, and plan to do esports is concerning.  Once one has an idea the market likes, dozens more spring up claiming to want to do the same, and it is basically a race to market acceptance.  The most important thing to remember is that until there is a marker viable product or service on the table, assume they are all scams.  Airdrop and hodling is probably the safest bet.

I suppose that once a coin/token is on the market someone could diversity the risk, but I haven't studied that method.
Yes,I agree with your opinion,no matter which is the original eGold,if you don't speed up,don't have  real meta,you will be last.idea is no use,as soon as you say it out,others can copy it.
eGoldTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

What the?

Yes,the price is really amazing at now,but it isn't the peak,it will go to 1$-2$ this year,do your best on this good coin,it will fly in 2018.

Thank you! We are doing our best to keep up with the momentum that we had in the last couple of days!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: