Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page  (Read 147058 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Not now as you stated, but in about 50K blocks, as announced.
And yes, your math is good, in both cases.

Now that you've posted your concern about this whole deception thing I consider that this PoS and MN aspect is clear for everyone.
As such, any future posts from you quoting the same text over and over again will be deleted without notice.

Later edit: To really feed your appetite, feel free to stake with the older wallet to get 2 LUX instead of 1.2. The team will pay the difference to the MN owners. Because an asshole is always an asshole.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huntley haverstock

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

Now that you've posted your concern about this whole deception thing I consider that this PoS and MN aspect is clear for everyone.
As such, any future posts from you quoting the same text over and over again will be deleted without notice.

Later edit: To really feed your appetite, feel free to stake with the older wallet to get 2 LUX instead of 1.2. The team will pay the difference to the MN owners. Because an asshole is always an asshole.

Considering the Vetting process for MN and the chain holes visibile in RPC miner. I could see a close knit group robbing wallets..AGAIN
Dead Things

Activity: 417
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

Do you have plan for including Tor nodes in the network? thankh you very much for your time, devs.

For a masternode, Tor addresses are already supported in the existing wallet. So far, though, all MN owners have been opting to use clearnet.

coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:41:07 PM

Thank you very much for your informative post,dev.
Prosnip

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Sorry for my english...

Very sorry.
The price of the coin fell below the dollar and now is $0.8.
And how it all started well ...
The unwise move from the Dev who decided to sell a lot of coins from the premine and immediately dropped the price 2 times. You can not sell a lot of coins at a time. To sell it is necessary in small batches to keep the price, tk. the volume of trading is still very small.
After such actions, the price of the coin did not return, and fell even more.

What is now?
On the largest pools for lux production (yiimp and altminer) the number of miners decreased by 3 times. The holders of coins have fallen of interest since. the profit fell dramatically. And to be more precise, the miners lost the sense of getting coins, and Masterdn for all the others is too expensive.
If the Dev do not provide any development or rumors about the new exchange in the next couple of weeks ... I'm afraid that this coin will not have a future.
Everyone knows that coins are bought on rumors, and sell on the news!
Dear developers, why does your marketing department work so poorly?
In the near future, annotate anything, start up some rumor or something like that.
Give people food for thought!

I still believe in you!
But if the price of the coin drops to $ 0.5, then I will finish the luxury mine and sell my two thousand coins on Cryptopia. This will drop the price even more, but I have no other way out.
I still expect support from you! Help your coin and miners who still trust you.

I don't think it because of that. The entire market is in the crapper right now, we just have to wait it out. LUX is only listed on a single exchange, so not getting enough volume during this bad patch. LUX is not the only coin going down, since the big overall pump after the fork was cancelled, most big projects are seeing big losses. With Bitcoin also crashing in value, the Fiat value is also going down a fair bit.
I do not agree with you.
I play the stock exchange every day with different coins. Yes, which are lowered in price, but are restored throughout the day. Some even +/- stand still. But only the suite is consistently lower and lower. The coin that has a price of $3.5 at the start of sales, now stands at $0.7 and also moves down.
savetytdpbl

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

do you have signature campaign for the coin? thanks dev.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Sorry for my english...

Very sorry.
The unwise move from the Dev who decided to sell a lot of coins from the premine and immediately dropped the price 2 times. You can not sell a lot of coins at a time. To sell it is necessary in small batches to keep the price, tk. the volume of trading is still very small.

What is now?
On the largest pools for lux production (yiimp and altminer) the number of miners decreased by 3 times. The holders of coins have fallen of interest since. the profit fell dramatically. And to be more precise, the miners lost the sense of getting coins, and Masterdn for all the others is too expensive.
If the Dev do not provide any development or rumors about the new exchange in the next couple of weeks ... I'm afraid that this coin will not have a future.
In the near future, annotate anything, start up some rumor or something like that.

I still believe in you!
But if the price of the coin drops to $ 0.5, then I will finish the luxury mine and sell my two thousand coins on Cryptopia. This will drop the price even more, but I have no other way out.

I don't think it because of that. The entire market is in the crapper right now, we just have to wait it out. LUX is only listed on a single exchange, so not getting enough volume during this bad patch. LUX is not the only coin going down, since the big overall pump after the fork was cancelled, most big projects are seeing big losses. With Bitcoin also crashing in value, the Fiat value is also going down a fair bit.
I do not agree with you.
I play the stock exchange every day with different coins. Yes, which are lowered in price, but are restored throughout the day. Some even +/- stand still. But only the suite is consistently lower and lower. The coin that has a price of $3.5 at the start of sales, now stands at $0.7 and also moves down.
I’m also waiting more communication from the team.
I need more details about what they plan to do with the 3mio premined coins. It will help for a better confidence…

ttythcl

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

Sorry for my english...

Very sorry.

What is now?

I still believe in you!

I do not agree with you.
I’m also waiting more communication from the team.
I need more details about what they plan to do with the 3mio premined coins. It will help for a better confidence…

Do you have plans for those premined-coins, such as signature campaigns, devs? Thank you.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

when will my coins start to stake , it has been 5 days now and still not staking?
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

when will my coins start to stake , it has been 5 days now and still not staking?
It is not clear for me too. Wallet says my 450 LUX will pos in 10 days!

yobit.net is banned from signatures
ttyttg

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:22 AM

thanks for your time and your dedication for the project. Please keep up your good works, devs.
Sinobi

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

what is it? http://explorer.luxcoin.xyz/address/LgViENrmgbK7hAMK8gmZMVn3m2SQeHEhiv
13th Nov 2017 13:12:32   72a7b503df517bc5b92e024201643e64737c54313b0662ca3b5aece019753adf   - 98454.68174966 LUX

Who understands? This was taken to the stock exchange?
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

Quote from Discord #announcement channel.

@everyone

We are happy to announce that @Wallermadev joined the LUX Team as a security consultant to ensure safety and security on all development.
Since we are constantly looking for ways to improve LUX, we are happy to use all the help we can get. Welcome aboard!

Please expect to see some coin movement from the pre-mine.
We need to offer some remuneration for the new team members and their contribution.

Thanks!

-LUX Team

Currently, the team expanded with 3 developers, having a total of 4 developers.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
Sinobi

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

Oh oh oh. I'm afraid that they would not fail the price
skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

I am sorry, but I have not understood, what you are talking about.
I always got 2 LUX for staking with all wallet versions
Neurolicious

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

I am sorry, but I have not understood, what you are talking about.
I always got 2 LUX for staking with all wallet versions

Yeah you get 2 LUX stake reward and 0.8 of it goes to masternodes. Open the transaction and you'll see it.
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:50:40 AM

First two coins are mined, and after some time of 0.8 are written off .
SunStruck

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

I see wolf0 in the list of core dev's.. is this real ?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

Yes, he was joined to project today.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
SunStruck

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Yes, he was joined to project today.

"He was joined" ? So he didnt join voluntarily ?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: