Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page  (Read 147061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:16 AM

wow the price is going up extremely! I hope he is worth it and the 3,000,000 million of the devs are not on the market for a long time or are stacked ..
Does anyone know what will happen to the dev coins when?

Some coins were sold to investors to help fund exchange listing and some were used to remunerate the developers that joined the team.
As far as I know, there are also some funds allocated toward marketing and PR, wouldn't know the amounts tho.

I have some gap between amount shown on the wallet and amount shown at the block explorer.
The amount on the explorer is correct right? (I've updated my wallet to latest version.)

For PoS blocks reward is split into 60% for staking and 40% for MN reward. Wallet shows the 2 LUX block reward, you are getting 1.2 coins for staking (and 0.8 goes to MN).
If you restart the wallet it should update the amounts. Maybe that's the case?

why site https://luxcoin.tech/ not save SSL? or SSL error...

It looks like there is an issue with the certificate configuration.
If should be taken care of soon, I remember seeing someone in Discord reporting the issue to one of the team members.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinobi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

A few days ago, DEV withdrew 100,000 LUX from the premiere. And for the last day on the exchange, the volume of trades was created. Finally they came up with the idea. 63 btc volume!
redghostvn

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

wow the price is going up extremely! I hope he is worth it and the 3,000,000 million of the devs are not on the market for a long time or are stacked ..
Does anyone know what will happen to the dev coins when?

Some coins were sold to investors to help fund exchange listing and some were used to remunerate the developers that joined the team.
As far as I know, there are also some funds allocated toward marketing and PR, wouldn't know the amounts tho.

I have some gap between amount shown on the wallet and amount shown at the block explorer.
The amount on the explorer is correct right? (I've updated my wallet to latest version.)

For PoS blocks reward is split into 60% for staking and 40% for MN reward. Wallet shows the 2 LUX block reward, you are getting 1.2 coins for staking (and 0.8 goes to MN).

It looks like there is an issue with the certificate configuration.
If should be taken care of soon, I remember seeing someone in Discord reporting the issue to one of the team members.

Wow, great news! Thanks dev for the information. I am waiting for signature bounty of LUXcoin project, too.
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:14:50 AM

Remind me, when do you plan to be listed on the Bittrex exchange?
dual77

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

A few days ago, DEV withdrew 100,000 LUX from the premiere. And for the last day on the exchange, the volume of trades was created. Finally they came up with the idea. 63 btc volume!
Sometimes such manipulations are speculative and do not always bring the expected result, it may immediately seem that everything is going according to plan, but then such actions can only be hurt, so in this situation it is necessary to be very accurate)
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

Restarting the wallet solved out the problem, thanks for your help!
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:06 AM

- snip -

Do you want a conversation about LUX is scam or not? lol
I am also thinking how much $$ promised to you to be the clown at BCT. I cant believe you cant see the full shitcoin scam here, if not you really have problems  Cool

Well, I was expecting that given the context and the argue we had in the last pages, guess I deserve it.
Anyway, yes I didn't work for free - but as opposed to what you may think, I didn't get engaged in this coin for the money.

You are not working man, you are hiding scammers and the bad thing is you know that! How you are feeling good with yourself to stay here for weeks and doing that shit! Still wondering how much cost your dignity, poor man!  30k dump from premine to increase volume. lol lol lol. Buy 30k LUX to increase the volume then! This scam is so obvious, you are so transparent and you do not even know how to respond! I am wornering how there is a singal person that believes in you! LUX team is here to dump on their newbie supporters. You guyz really deserve bad thing in real life Smiley

BTC
Z1pp4

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

- snip -

I am also thinking how much $$ promised to you to be the clown at BCT. I cant believe you cant see the full shitcoin scam here, if not you really have problems  Cool

Well, I was expecting that given the context and the argue we had in the last pages, guess I deserve it.
Anyway, yes I didn't work for free - but as opposed to what you may think, I didn't get engaged in this coin for the money.

You are not working man, you are hiding scammers and the bad thing is you know that! How you are feeling good with yourself to stay here for weeks and doing that shit! Still wondering how much cost your dignity, poor man!  30k dump from premine to increase volume. lol lol lol. Buy 30k LUX to increase the volume then! This scam is so obvious, you are so transparent and you do not even know how to respond! I am wornering how there is a singal person that believes in you! LUX team is here to dump on their newbie supporters. You guyz really deserve bad thing in real life Smiley
Why it is not dumped yet? Why devs are working ares swet to get this coin running? Dash had exactly the same story at the begjning. Btct was full of fud about it and look wher it is now...
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

- snip -

You are not working man, you are hiding scammers and the bad thing is you know that! How you are feeling good with yourself to stay here for weeks and doing that shit! Still wondering how much cost your dignity, poor man!  30k dump from premine to increase volume. lol lol lol. Buy 30k LUX to increase the volume then! This scam is so obvious, you are so transparent and you do not even know how to respond! I am wornering how there is a singal person that believes in you! LUX team is here to dump on their newbie supporters. You guyz really deserve bad thing in real life Smiley

I don't think I've hidden anything, I've always passed all the information I got here and on Discord.
And yes, of course I am transparent and I don't really need some special skill to pass information further, I'm not marketing department. Still, I agree with your that DYOR applies, especially in crypto world.
Oh, and I'd rather refrain from commenting on your "really deserve bad thing in real life" reply, I don't see the point in responding to such a remark.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
dual77

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:39:00 AM

Guys well, why did you attack him so much, as for me, a man normally speaks and does not hide anything, and quickly provides all the answers to our questions with the probability of what he knows! So let's just wait a bit and I think that the team is really working to add their coins to new exchanges! A little patience and everything will be clear)))
Sinobi

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Dev in the right direction. To interest other stock exchanges is tedious. And I think the profit from the POS premise will show the volume and keep the course. In this case, do not go much into negative.
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Anorganix seems like a nice fella, but with all respect he could also be part of the scheming "the nice guy to trust".

But yea, still waiting for the answers from the devs about last nights happenings.
minebob

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Hi...I'm a newbie Undecided
In LUX wallet there's an option called 'Luxsend'...can anyone please explain what it is exactly? Or where can I find some more info on the web?
Been searching but couldn't find anything about it...I probably missed it ...so it would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks!
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Anorganix seems like a nice fella, but with all respect he could also be part of the scheming "the nice guy to trust".

But yea, still waiting for the answers from the devs about last nights happenings.

Understandable concerns, I am very aware that my rep is on the line.
As for the answers, I don't think you'll get them here, devs are active only in Discord so it's better to ask there. There's also some info in #general channel from earlier time related to the happenings.

Hi...I'm a newbie Undecided
In LUX wallet there's an option called 'Luxsend'...can anyone please explain what it is exactly? Or where can I find some more info on the web?
Been searching but couldn't find anything about it...I probably missed it ...so it would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Check it some pages back, I remember posting about it and about private transactions.
Or, check this Wikipedia link and look at PrivateSend.

Thanks!

M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

sgminer.exe is not a valid Win32 application.  Huh Huh

anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:39:31 PM

Which version did you download?
Try downloading again from GitHub and make sure the miner doesn't get picked up by some AV software.

megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

sgminer.exe is not a valid Win32 application.  Huh Huh

It was like this a couple of times.
Always saved - download the program from another source, apparently the file is simply broken.
GoldBuffalo

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

It is when you follow the link from coincapmarket. Cant explain why it does that but manually typing luxcoin.tech in the address bar, you will not get privacy error
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:36:41 PM by mitache365

- snip -

Why it is not dumped yet? Why devs are working ares swet to get this coin running? Dash had exactly the same story at the begjning. Btct was full of fud about it and look wher it is now...

not dumped? Funny to compare LUX with DASH, really? And you know DASH and you support LUX(another newbiew member as I see) Smiley It needs some time to understand difference between building DASH from zero and make it work and copying its feature like a noob and cant build it! Thats why first cost 400USD second cost ZERO USD. Lux goal is dumping premine to have money for bigger exchange where buy suport is bigger to can dump more. Got it? As I see devs are the only people on the market, some days dumping, others like today we see some buy orders from them just to keep the price to dump again other day.

@anorganix Hi man with a brain who can also wear sunglasses. What about statement for theese 30k coins dump? Also why they dump that amount and community needs to ask why? Is that make sense for you and sound legit? Also why the deposited theese 30k to cryptopia while they have allready 90k there. Yes 90k, yesterday they were more Smiley Also can we see the BTC address where that shity team is collecting theese BTCs. If they are for exchange there will be not a problem to see them, right? Can I ask again for dev "team" real identity or you dont like that question? I have around 99 questions more but let it go like that for now. I dont want to make it hard for you Smiley

BTC
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:49 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 08:11:34 AM by anorganix

- snip -

not dumped? Funny to compare LUX with DASH, really? And you know DASH and you support LUX(another newbiew member as I see) Smiley It needs some time to understand difference between building DASH from zero and make it work and copying its feature like a noob and cant build it! Thats why first cost 400USD second cost ZERO USD. Lux goal is dumping premine to have money for bigger exchange where buy suport is bigger to can dump more. Got it? As I see devs are the only people on the market, some days dumping, others like today we see some buy orders from them just to keep the price to dump again other day.

@anorganix Hi man with a brain who can also wear sunglasses. What about statement for theese 30k coins dump? Also why they dump that amount and community needs to ask why? Is that make sense for you and sound legit? Also why the deposited theese 30k to cryptopia while they have allready 90k there. Yes 90k, yesterday they were more Smiley Also can we see the BTC address where that shity team is collecting theese BTCs. If they are for exchange there will be not a problem to see them, right? Can I ask again for dev "team" real identity or you dont like that question? I have around 99 questions more but let it go like that for now. I dont want to make it hard for you Smiley

I've posted earlier (see few posts/pages back) in regards to the info I got from Discord about that sale, you can re-join and check it for yourself, feel free to even ask the devs about it.
Everybody can see the explorer and distribution tab so no lack of transparency there.

About new exchange listing, yes, it was asked before as I recall.
From what I know it's under discussions, I don't have any other details at this time. Can't confirm, can't infirm.

Identity question... right. Like, dislike, it's debatable I think, I have nothing to hide so feel free to look me up.
As for the rest of the team's identities, I will have to repeat myself and ask you to forward your question directly to them, as I don't hold that info. They are active there, not on the forum.

Feel free to ask more, I'm doing my best to answer.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: