Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125244 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

yesss, i agree to create a telegram to develop our community. We can have some news in december so make a strong community affect good price.

keep follow up. twitter is good for news coin~ Grin

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

someones nicked the name for Credencecoin on telegram already though
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

Telegram is an essential tool for spreading news fast, I see many successful coins have telegram.

It makes community stronger, instant help anything related to coin

Etn has 28k strong group, crdnc can reach 5 000

It should be created and managed by devs instead one of us, must be emphasised that is an official telegram group of crdnc coin

crypto-general

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:54:25 AM

Need help. I have credence wallet running on my Macbook Air, and now I got a Macbook Pro and want to transfer from Air to Pro. I generated a back-up wallet from Air (.dat file) and transferred it to my Macbook Pro...

I can't seem to find where the wallet.dat file is and most tutorial videos are for Windows...

HAAAAALP!
castello90

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

The price is quite stable at the moment (around $4) , the volume is good.

Looking forward to the launch of the website!

Credence will definitely go to the moon. In December it will be around $15-$50 I think.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

well , there is no pump for crdc...
castello90

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

The pump will come short before the website will launch. After the launch when people will get paid their daily interest this is going to take off heavily!
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

telegram needed  Grin

didi-man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

Coinexchange on Dec 1st? Any other listings in pipeline?

We got to push for top tier exchange, it will pay off in no time

Also Increased social media presence is needed, Reddit, Steemit and Telegram. FB and TW are already set up

When people start seeing crdnc popping up everywhere they will want to buy it and price will moon fast due to low supply, few thousands fresh buyers can make the price moon

cryptocapsule

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

a few of us have done some vids and promotion on credence.

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.
Live websites, live platforms, on multiple exchanges.

Do i back credence? Yes , i am a large holder of credence.

Do i fell if the website and lending platform are not in place working well by Dec 1st will have a big impact on the price of credence in a negative way? 100%

I check this thread every day just to see updates & news, i am hoping everything comes together with the Dev sooner then later to benefit all.

CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Im with you on this one, im  100% behind the credence guys, but im starting to feel that others are getting on with it.

It could be a case of too little too late.

I hope this is not the case.

But i guess if it pulls through eventually it doesnt really matter.

Multiple Camaros on Smiley

9to5crypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.

Do i back credence? Yes , i am a large holder of credence.

Do i fell if the website and lending platform are not in place working well by Dec 1st will have a big impact on the price of credence in a negative way? 100%

I check this thread every day just to see updates & news, i am hoping everything comes together with the Dev sooner then later to benefit all.

the Dev said that they were looking to launch after the first week of Dec so there probably will be no Dec 1st launch. Platform was to be ready by Nov 29th and then go through about a week of testing.
Be patient guys a few more weeks is not going to matter much. Sell your coins if you want but I have zero plans to sell any of mine for a very long long time and trust me I probably have a lot more Wink. I get the feeling from reading most of the posts here that you all have no idea what this platform can and most likely will do. It is a for the long term, and if the Dev follow through with their plans down the road you will see the few other platforms that survive become more like this one. Set up to be sustainable... just like the "King of lending platforms" has already made two changes to its referral program that moves it closer to Credence referrals. All the others are set up way too aggressive to attract the YouTube referral whores who make tens of thousands a week and do nothing but pull the money off the platform and cash out. Essentially weakening the platform.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

I don't really understand why the dev are not giving some "release note" about the website constantly.
or any sneak peek about the website or some "big" news.
didi-man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

The reason i believe this will succeed is simply because devs have much much more to lose by screwing up or exiting then we do, thye only made less than 1 M in ICO, its nothing compared how much other platform make and they can make 100x that in next 6 months.

ride along whales is the right thing to do, risk is relatively small compared to potential payout

castello90

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

I think we should just enjoy that Credence is so low at the moment. I will accumulate more.

Besides that look at the facts.

1. They have a solid whitepaper and roadmap

2. Their service has been from what I have seen tremendous. They answer regularly and provide the community with updates.

3. They have a WORKING BLOCKCHAIN and created it themselves, besides that I think their wallet is really nice. Additionally they are transparent in the sense that we can look at their development in git!

4. The guys know, what they are doing. Yes, and I could imagine that they would to stay anonymous. But they care about the community and that is all what counts.

Now is the time to buy, Credence is at the moment in the growing stage. Buy now before you regret it!

Finally: Credence to the mooooooooon!!!!!!
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

Tell them to keep selling if they do not have patience.
Im with you on this one, im  100% behind the credence guys, but im starting to feel that others are getting on with it.
We are also "Getting on with it" and not concerned about what any other platform is or is not doing. 

the Dev said that they were looking to launch after the first week of Dec so there probably will be no Dec 1st launch. Platform was to be ready by Nov 29th and then go through about a week of testing.
Be patient guys a few more weeks is not going to matter much. Sell your coins if you want but I have zero plans to sell any of mine for a very long long time and trust me I probably have a lot more Wink. I get the feeling from reading most of the posts here that you all have no idea what this platform can and most likely will do. It is a for the long term, and if the Dev follow through with their plans down the road you will see the few other platforms that survive become more like this one. Set up to be sustainable... just like the "King of lending platforms" has already made two changes to its referral program that moves it closer to Credence referrals. All the others are set up way too aggressive to attract the YouTube referral whores who make tens of thousands a week and do nothing but pull the money off the platform and cash out. Essentially weakening the platform.
You nailed it there.  It is all about sustainability and reasonable ROI and not entirely Youtube referral based.   Wink

I don't really understand why the dev are not giving some "release note" about the website constantly.
We posted an update 3 days ago would you prefer if we moved that to hourly updates?

I really wish Dev's could put exchange screenshots on homepage rather than dull looking homepage. Just screenshots with title "this is what will be coming up in next X weeks" is enough

It will definitely boost new investors confidence
Sorry to hear that you do not like our coming soon page. 
We will not be posting any screen shots prior to release. 

Seriously guys we respect and appreciate your support for Credence and we have probably posted more updates than most Devs do especially when it comes to lending platforms but this thread has turned into something like a nest of baby birds with their mouths open chirping for some food.   No disrespect intended but some of you need to realize we are working every day behind the scenes to get this product out as fast as humanly possible.

We posted an update 3 days ago and closed with words to the effect of "we will post another update on Friday or very early next week", that still stands. 

The site is due for completion on the 29th of this month then there will be one weeks worth of functional testing and then a full penetration test consisting of white/black/grey box testing. 
As well as full load and capacity testing.
All of these things take time and we are not going to compromise the sites security or functionality to appease those who want the site released faster sorry but that is just how it is.

And again we could not care less what other sites are doing or when they are releasing that is the furtherest thing from our minds. 

We will provide an in-depth update either over the weekend or most likely on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

voltan

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

We are also "Getting on with it" and not concerned about what any other platform is or is not doing. 

You nailed it there.  It is all about sustainability and reasonable ROI and not entirely Youtube referral based.   Wink

We posted an update 3 days ago would you prefer if we moved that to hourly updates?

I really wish Dev's could put exchange screenshots on homepage rather than dull looking homepage. Just screenshots with title "this is what will be coming up in next X weeks" is enough

Seriously guys we respect and appreciate your support for Credence and we have probably posted more updates than most Devs do especially when it comes to lending platforms but this thread has turned into something like a nest of baby birds with their mouths open chirping for some food.   No disrespect intended but some of you need to realize we are working every day behind the scenes to get this product out as fast as humanly possible.

We posted an update 3 days ago and closed with words to the effect of "we will post another update on Friday or very early next week", that still stands. 

The site is due for completion on the 29th of this month then there will be one weeks worth of functional testing and then a full penetration test consisting of white/black/grey box testing. 
All of these things take time and we are not going to compromise the sites security or functionality to appease those who want the site released faster sorry but that is just how it is.

And again we could not care less what other sites are doing or when they are releasing that is the furtherest thing from our minds. 

We will provide an in-depth update either over the weekend or most likely on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

110% supporting you guys. Take your time and make sure the system is working without any issue. I just don't understand why some people never really understand or don't know how to read. Please go through the whitepaper again and don't complain. If you can't wait and please sell your coin and join other coins. Don't spread your negativity over here.
castello90

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

I have all the patience. I really admire about the responsibility with respect to your project! I support you guys 110% !!!
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Coinexchange on Dec 1st? Any other listings in pipeline?

We got to push for top tier exchange, it will pay off in no time

Also Increased social media presence is needed, Reddit, Steemit and Telegram. FB and TW are already set up

When people start seeing crdnc popping up everywhere they will want to buy it and price will moon fast due to low supply, few thousands fresh buyers can make the price moon

coinexchange sounds great. have money there....

ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

110% supporting you guys. Take your time and make sure the system is working without any issue. I just don't understand why some people never really understand or don't know how to read. Please go through the whitepaper again and don't complain. If you can't wait and please sell your coin and join other coins. Don't spread your negativity over here.
You go Credence!  I'm ready to lend when you are.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: