Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

I have coins in the wallet but it is not staking, its been 12 hours plus

Stake: 0.00 CRDNC

Just wait
staking works fine
have you unlocked the wallet?
is the wallet connected to internet all the time?

check

It is online all the time, how do you unlock the wallet?

does your wallet have a password? i mean , have you put a password to the wallet after you installed it?

No, didn't put any passwords

There are few options,

Sign message..Verify message and Encrypt Wallet

You ned to Encrypt your wallet and put in a password. DONT LOSE IT.
You then need to unlock the wallet and have the FOR STAKING ONLY BOX checked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

Hello everybody, I have my doubts about this coin "credence" and wanted to share it with you:
- Do not you think it's very strange that they have a low-grade wordpress website and cheap graphics for their ICO?
- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care.. Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
- Their coin in github is not something that have been developing over the time, but something that they only dedicated 1 day, 6 days ago and only has one contributor (its creator) and no a team.
- His "Team" is completely anonymous, so if tomorrow disappears, who would contact ... an anonymous project, involving finance and micro lendingt is not credible ..
- They have only 200 followers in Twitters, this is ridiculously little for a "genuine" project, in ICO stage.
- His whitepaper is very poor.
- Not in Coinmarketcap or exchanges so far.
- Sending the tokens manually... Wow!!!
All these things only shows that there is no technology or team behind Credence .. but a person who possibly will become millionaire with all their BTC, LTC and DGB ... I think that is 100% SCAM!
If only we had known there was an expert like yourself on hand when planning this project.  Cheesy

BTW Nice first post.    Grin   

SCAM COIN ALERT!!!!!
BEWARE... BEWARE... BEWARE... BEWARE...   Shocked

How funny, the creator of Credence answered my concerns with sarcasm, instead of clarifying some point evades them  Huh. Now I think it's a total SCAM!!!.
BTW you're newer than me in Bitcointalk, you (credence) registered only 2 weeks ago,  I registered and I've been here since June ...   

BEWARE...

And I thought I was bad, you have lost the plot lol Cheesy
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

I am not a detractor of projects, I am a common person who seeks to invest in serious projects and have several doubts to which you only respond with sarcasm. But thanks to that, save me from losing my money...

Hello everybody, I have my doubts about this coin "credence" and wanted to share it with you:
I think we should address each of your concerns individually, as maybe we can then convince you to invest in Credence Coin. 
I will answer you point by point:

- Do not you think it's very strange that they have a low-grade wordpress website and cheap graphics for their ICO?
We are not trying to sell the coin with pretty pictures or amazing graphic, but is the presale site really that hard on the eye?

Exactly what a teenager would answer. Every thing you do, it shows your potential.. the low quality website and graphics made by a newbie, only show that it is the best that you can deliver...

- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care..
LOL how did you come up with that?   Domain registration is everything when it comes to coins right?   Roll Eyes
It is not about "coins", it is "supposedly a project".   Having registered the domain a few days ago, gives to think that "the project" was created on the air 2 weeks ago..

Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
Actually we do, you have just not spelled it correctly, if you are going to play Internet detective, suggest you put your goggles on.   Cheesy

Well, in that case, the one who wrote the bad in that white paper was you, since I copy it from there .. If you are going to make a Whitepaper, please make sure that it has no errors..
Main Website: www.credencecoin.co (Under Construction)

https://pasteboard.co/GPek52m.jpg

- Their coin in github is not something that have been developing over the time, but something that they only dedicated 1 day, 6 days ago and only has one contributor (its creator) and no a team.
In your experience, with all the coins and projects you have run, what is considered a good time to create the Github?  Please share your wisdom. 
I really do not understand your answer, since Credence is a coin copied from github. Any "Serious" project is developed and documented in github, so try to find a better excuse because only one day of development does not look well ... Anyway, I have no experience launching coins nor have I released one. But you are throwing one and I would like to know what is your experience launching a coin, since you ask me?

- His "Team" is completely anonymous, so if tomorrow disappears, who would contact ... an anonymous project, involving finance and micro lendingt is not credible ..
I would contact you, because it sounds like you have been burned before.  If you need a shoulder....
I really do not need a shoulder. What I need is to know more where I'm going to invest my money, and you "THE CREATOR" of the coin has already given me all your best answers. Which makes me take distance from your coin so I do not burn for the first time ..

- They have only 200 followers in Twitters, this is ridiculously little for a "genuine" project, in ICO stage.
OMG I know, only 200 Twitter followers, but we launched a few days ago and have sold out the first stage of our presale already, so having Twitter followers obviously correlates to sales right?  Cheesy Cheesy
It looks like you do not know marketing and sales.

His?  How do you know we are not Her's?  Or even Shemales?  Btw which part of the white paper needs improvement, please let us know for version 2.0
That's not my job. It is the one you should have done well, before writing and publishing it.

Sorry but have to LOL at this one, you just showed your knowledge of Crypto and your IQ.  Why would we be on markets during the ICO phase?
Your coin is in ICO, but it too is live, released and circulating now..
Take the opportunity to tell the people if you already sent the request to Coinmarketcap and exchanges .. take advantage and and comment on what exchange will be soon... Huh

IKR, Can you believe that?   We had a fairy lined up to do it for us, but she pulled out at the last minute, so we have to do it ourselves.
How strange that the fairy did not want to be part of "the project"...

All these things only shows that there is no technology or team behind Credence .. but a person who possibly will become millionaire with all their BTC, LTC and DGB ... I think that is 100% SCAM!
LOL again.  All you have shown is that you have no idea, and have an agenda, either because you support a competing coin, have been burned before, or are just generally a negative person.
Anyway, we try and stay away from posts like yours, so this will be the last reply, but there was so many errors and holes in your conspiracy theory that it was worth a laugh just to quote it.
Tell me, in 6 months time when this coin is sitting in the top 30 to to 50 on Coin market cap or the World Coin Index, and the early investors have made some good money, will you hate on them for making money as well or be happy for them?

I think I know the answer. 

Adios Amigos.

I don't support any currency nor competition, I am an investor and analyst. When I analyze your currency, I have many doubts that you have not been able to clarify at any time, always trying to divert attention away.
Unfortunately, I also imagine where you will take your project...
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:22 PM

I am not a detractor of projects, I am a common person who seeks to invest in serious projects and have several doubts to which you only respond with sarcasm. But thanks to that, save me from losing my money...

I think we should address each of your concerns individually, as maybe we can then convince you to invest in Credence Coin. 
I will answer you point by point:

We are not trying to sell the coin with pretty pictures or amazing graphic, but is the presale site really that hard on the eye?

Exactly what a teenager would answer. Every thing you do, it shows your potential.. the low quality website and graphics made by a newbie, only show that it is the best that you can deliver...

- Their domains have been registered 20 days ago .. that is not good in a solid project, supposedly created and planned with much time in advance and care..
LOL how did you come up with that?   Domain registration is everything when it comes to coins right?   Roll Eyes
It is not about "coins", it is "supposedly a project".   Having registered the domain a few days ago, gives to think that "the project" was created on the air 2 weeks ago..

Nor do they have even a page under construction at http://www.credencoin.co
Actually we do, you have just not spelled it correctly, if you are going to play Internet detective, suggest you put your goggles on.   Cheesy

Well, in that case, the one who wrote the bad in that white paper was you, since I copy it from there .. If you are going to make a Whitepaper, please make sure that it has no errors..
Main Website: www.credencecoin.co (Under Construction)

https://pasteboard.co/GPek52m.jpg

In your experience, with all the coins and projects you have run, what is considered a good time to create the Github?  Please share your wisdom. 
I really do not understand your answer, since Credence is a coin copied from github. Any "Serious" project is developed and documented in github, so try to find a better excuse because only one day of development does not look well ... Anyway, I have no experience launching coins nor have I released one. But you are throwing one and I would like to know what is your experience launching a coin, since you ask me?

I would contact you, because it sounds like you have been burned before.  If you need a shoulder....
I really do not need a shoulder. What I need is to know more where I'm going to invest my money, and you "THE CREATOR" of the coin has already given me all your best answers. Which makes me take distance from your coin so I do not burn for the first time ..

OMG I know, only 200 Twitter followers, but we launched a few days ago and have sold out the first stage of our presale already, so having Twitter followers obviously correlates to sales right?  Cheesy Cheesy
It looks like you do not know marketing and sales.

His?  How do you know we are not Her's?  Or even Shemales?  Btw which part of the white paper needs improvement, please let us know for version 2.0
That's not my job. It is the one you should have done well, before writing and publishing it.

Sorry but have to LOL at this one, you just showed your knowledge of Crypto and your IQ.  Why would we be on markets during the ICO phase?
Your coin is in ICO, but it too is live, released and circulating now..
Take the opportunity to tell the people if you already sent the request to Coinmarketcap and exchanges .. take advantage and and comment on what exchange will be soon... Huh

IKR, Can you believe that?   We had a fairy lined up to do it for us, but she pulled out at the last minute, so we have to do it ourselves.
How strange that the fairy did not want to be part of "the project"...

LOL again.  All you have shown is that you have no idea, and have an agenda, either because you support a competing coin, have been burned before, or are just generally a negative person.
Anyway, we try and stay away from posts like yours, so this will be the last reply, but there was so many errors and holes in your conspiracy theory that it was worth a laugh just to quote it.
Tell me, in 6 months time when this coin is sitting in the top 30 to to 50 on Coin market cap or the World Coin Index, and the early investors have made some good money, will you hate on them for making money as well or be happy for them?

I think I know the answer. 

Adios Amigos.

I don't support any currency nor competition, I am an investor and analyst. When I analyze your currency, I have many doubts that you have not been able to clarify at any time, always trying to divert attention away.
Unfortunately, I also imagine where you will take your project...

Bro if you don't want to throw money in here don't.
But now you're just trolling and being a keyboard ninja.
We get it. You feel insecure and this is not your cup of tea. Go find something that is instead and stop clouding the useful information with your hangups. We don't need you to play daddy here. We understand the risks.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

Just wait
staking works fine

check

does your wallet have a password? i mean , have you put a password to the wallet after you installed it?

There are few options,

Done it. Now it should start staking...tnx

What happens if my comp crushes completely, how do I recover coins on some other computer?

Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

Just wait
staking works fine

check

There are few options,

Done it. Now it should start staking...tnx

What happens if my comp crushes completely, how do I recover coins on some other computer?

You can go to FILE>BACK UP WALLET

And export the file to a safe location. Preferably on to a USB device or something you can detach from your PC.
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

ANYONE who wants to chat Credencecoin or needs help with wallets and staking can join my Discord chat channel here.
Also refer anyone with technical related queries that has nothing to do with sales here.
Simply a community hangout while the payment process is underway.

Join unofficial community chat here:
https://discord.gg/g5jFXge
milliondreamer

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

Hey guys. I bought some credence coins today and the BTC payment transaction was confirmed. However now my order shows cancelled.
What happened to my BTC and credence coins. Please help my order number is 430.
tubu

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:32 PM

Just wait
staking works fine

check

There are few options,

Where about the FOR STAKING ONLY BOX located... Thanks in advance
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Will you guys come up with sarcastic and witty comments when we lose our money like you have done in this thread?  Grin

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

Will you guys come up with sarcastic and witty comments when we lose our money like you have done in this thread?  Grin

I guess they're not allowed to have a little fun when responding after cracking one open after a hard days work Cheesy
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

Will you guys come up with sarcastic and witty comments when we lose our money like you have done in this thread?  Grin

idd only lose some of the money ive gained through other coins i profited on, not a big deal really, i never go all in.
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Will you guys come up with sarcastic and witty comments when we lose our money like you have done in this thread?  Grin

I invested what i can afford to lose
Will i be happy? , of course not
will i suicide? , OF COURSE NOT

it's part of the life and of the game
I hope for the best.  
I can't do more than that...

Be one with your coin bro. The coin is one with you!
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

I invested what i can afford to lose
Will i be happy? , of course not
will i suicide? , OF COURSE NOT

it's part of the life and of the game
I hope for the best.  
I can't do more than that...

This! ^^^

It's called a calculated risk. Don't put 100% of your assets on this coin because you don't need to. Let's be honest, after the the last batch, the price of each Credence Coin is $1, bro, that's 400% return!  If it trades at that price on the exchange, sell 1/4 and get your investments back and let the rest ride with staking, lending yields, and other Credence Coin features.

It's awesome, who knows if the team delivers at the same level as Regal Coin, we're looking at current price of Regal Coin $31 per coin, many hodlers of CRDNC will be multi millionaires including the dev team! So everyone here working for a successful launch, successful plan execution, successful operation and delivery!

If the Credence is not successful but even a little successful, then price would be less, but come on again, our price is so low! If it's complete failure, then yea, we lose our investments, but that's the risk, and to me it's a small chance, but it's just my 2 cents.

Let's do this!

snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

Credencecoin already doubled and selling for 50 cents a piece.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

I have 2 questions:
1. Where do I display the coins I bought (within the web platform)?
2. Where do I view my referral link?
This is the ICO website, it is not the main site which is under construction.

When it is operational the main website address is www.credencecoin.co

For now there is no referrals or "web platform" just staking from the wallet.

Thanks for answering.
Yesterday I bought 100 coins, but I do not see them on the web. I only see the approved purchase. Where do I find them?

You need to download the wallet and generate address. When ordering it asks you to put the address to send the coins to.
For almost 12 hours I am waiting for you to send my 100 coins to my wallet that I installed on my laptop (I put the address on the page). Order # 70

The Dev Team needs sleep too, they have a bunch more new orders to fill when they come online.
Good. I consider that I already let them sleep several hours.
I'm still waiting for my deposit. I sent them an email with photos (evidence included) to: payments@credencepresale.com
I'll only wait less than 4 hours.
My purchase order is: # 70
My order ID is: # 309
txid 159a1eace7ede4084657b23464b10c10d701d1c42faff021c51f8fe0eefd4ab2
I want to make a public announcement. I NEVER RECEIVED MY 100 COINS.
(Attached the evidence for all present).
I sent the email to: payments@credencepresale.com
My Wallet Address is: CQcJRXoPiGjWjjx75xfeyjFFtsiBxrfp71
Now they just IGNORE me.

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:24:52 PM

I have 2 questions:
1. Where do I display the coins I bought (within the web platform)?
2. Where do I view my referral link?
This is the ICO website, it is not the main site which is under construction.

When it is operational the main website address is www.credencecoin.co

For now there is no referrals or "web platform" just staking from the wallet.

Thanks for answering.
Yesterday I bought 100 coins, but I do not see them on the web. I only see the approved purchase. Where do I find them?

You need to download the wallet and generate address. When ordering it asks you to put the address to send the coins to.
For almost 12 hours I am waiting for you to send my 100 coins to my wallet that I installed on my laptop (I put the address on the page). Order # 70

The Dev Team needs sleep too, they have a bunch more new orders to fill when they come online.
Good. I consider that I already let them sleep several hours.
I'm still waiting for my deposit. I sent them an email with photos (evidence included) to: payments@credencepresale.com
I'll only wait less than 4 hours.
My purchase order is: # 70
My order ID is: # 309
txid 159a1eace7ede4084657b23464b10c10d701d1c42faff021c51f8fe0eefd4ab2
I want to make a public announcement. I NEVER RECEIVED MY 100 COINS.
(Attached the evidence for all present).
I sent the email to: payments@credencepresale.com
My Wallet Address is: CQcJRXoPiGjWjjx75xfeyjFFtsiBxrfp71
Now they just IGNORE me.

Sometimes I wonder if cunts like you even bother reading instead of jumping to conclusions Roll Eyes

If you read the receipt, I am fairly sure it says you will receive your funds within 24 hours, we have tried our best to make it less than 8 hours, and for the most part have succeeded.

We will process your order next time we are commencing but for now, we are taking a break sorry.
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

Hi all,

We are working through the backlog, all emails will be answered and payments sent.   

Thanks again for your patience.

allbreelbibas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:50:09 AM

Wink hehe..any good news today Dev?
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:03:44 AM

Wink hehe..any good news today Dev?

We are currently paying everyone now up to Order #540 then we will clear the email back log of users who have received their CRDNC, it will be a maximum of 24 hours until payment is received.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: