Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21680 times)
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Yes! I believe in ICO's . There is so much ICO's here in the bitcoinforum and you can choose any ICO's that you want to join in. Im thankful that there is an ICO's here in this forum cause they provide and give us rewards for just participating and joining in their campaign, the best part of that is when they became successful and the reward will increase more.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

I would say that not a number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically, but the percentage of successful ones is decreasing, because overall we see more and more new ICOs.. I'm sure it will be natural way when the industry itself and governments will regulate everything and clean the market from some rubbish
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

I do still believe in some ICOs here such as Electrum and Enjin Token. They both have something that the community need they can resolve some problems in some parts.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
With the amount the ICO we are seeing on a daily basis it is really hard to determine whether any given ICO is a good one,i stopped following these a long time ago when i encountered a heavy loss when i invested in an ICO which made me think other wise,initially it was a green heaven without a doubt but now a days the price tends to go down with every ICO after hitting the exchange.
OneUserOne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

You need to be careful when deciding to deal with one or another ICO, and yes, there is the great amount of them, out of which the majority are scams, but there always is the risk which is worth taking or not.
kamot

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Yes, I still believe in ICO although others says that some ICOs are not giving rewards when you participated in some bounty campaigns. I still believe because my friend can still recieve rewards when she accomplished her task every week in the bounty campaigns she have joined.
viktorbesov

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

I know you.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

The main problem of ICO`s is that more and more of them are scams... This is wery sad  Grin
BUT i still "belive" in ICO. Now I`m more careful. I`m reading almost all information about project before taking part in bounty or making investment.
Cryptocurrencies give good chance to make profit but it is not always safe Cheesy
feya

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

I believe. But not all. It is too early to make conclusions. But in the future it is possible that thanks to the project, excellent projects will be realized.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

I did wanted to go into investing in ICOs desperately of late but I did thread with caution in any invest now because of past experience. I asked an experienced friend recently and told me to do my findings well. This sounded like a warning signal and itz not good at all. Well, I am of the opinion that there should be a body to regulate/control ICOs generally. This can help restore sanity into the system again.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:33 PM

ICO number was increasing and appears almost everyday and indeed some of them hasn't being successfully but in my view ICO won't be lack of interest and some people still get the benefit from ICO so i think yes most people still believe in ICO although successfully of ICO was decreasing but people can learn how to pick good ICO or bad ICO  
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

Though ICO is a risky investment nowadays, I still believe that there are legit ones who are struggling against the negative reputation made by nonsense and scam ICO's out there. I agree about an idea of some countries regulating all ICO's for our investments to be in a safe place. It is really difficult to identify legit ICO's  from the scammy ones due to fake and promising ideas they are using just like others do to trick investors. Doing thorough research about a specific ICO is actually a time consuming but is actually the most effective way to prevent us from getting scammed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

Yes, I do still believe in ICO's, because I invested in it) Everything is natural: more projects - more scams. Investing is always risky thing
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

It's on an individual basis, I have been part of a couple and they are yet to get things going but they do seem solid so I am just holding to see how they progress.

I think you need to try your best and do some research but as there are more and more launching everyday the chances of scams will grow as well so vigilance is key, but overall I do think an ICO can be a good thing.
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

I believe in ICOs, there may be more scams then some time ago, but overall, there are still legit ones and there are going to be more in the future. There always will be new succesful project and ICO funding model is useful for many of them.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:20:07 PM

ICO isn't going anywhere and there are more to come in the future. There is a wide range of projects for different industries, so you have to think in terms of future, which one of those going to be relevant in lets say 2-3years or even further. So yeah, I do believe in ICO as I have made some decent buck from some of them  Cool
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

I agree on this one which the number of successful ICO's is really decreasing compared into those previous years.If you would really compare the number of project do launch on last year compare on this recent year we would really able to see that there are lots of ICO as of this year which means investors would really be more divided which most ico wont able to reach up their cap which would cause for them to fail.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

most of them is scam of course. but somehow i believe that there is a good projects. what we need to do is to be patient and search for the one can have future and can be done.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

the next big ico who will go to the moon is the ICO from McAfee!
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

Yes i still believe with some ICO with unique concept will succes so you must try to invest in ICO if you want get more profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
natalie99mon

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

Yes ofcourse, I still believe in ICO just like domraider it was so successful ICO because all tokens has been sold. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.

i agreed this one , some ICO failed because cant sold their coin , low quality , and no more investor on their project  Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: