Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5504 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

This project Is looking very promising and unique project. I joined this project.. Spread about it.. Strong team behind this project.

Thank you for support us.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:52 AM

Friends. Technological changes and additions in the development process of BEEQB.
1. We decided to change the front end technological solution. And in the coming month we will migrate from AngularJS to ReactJS. There are several reasons for this, one of which is the need for a more universal solution that requires significantly less resources at high loads.
2. We started developing our own wallet, which will support Bitcoin and BEE. This decision is dictated by the need to develop a much more functional wallet than what is now.
The main functions that we put into the wallet:
1. BEE currency support;
2. Ability to add a user to the account (use of one wallet by several users);
3. Set daily and monthly limits for other users of the wallet;
4. Support for the SnappyConfirm protocol - a quick confirmation of the transaction in the Bitcoin network with any mining fee;
5. Creation of corporate wallets.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:06:03 AM

Dear investors.
We understand our responsibility for the fact that for a long time you have frozen your funds. You could invest in other projects, could, just buy something. But you trusted us. And we do everything that depends on us, so that you are satisfied with the investment in BEEQB.
We decided to take an unprecedented step and give you more tokens than you expected. First of all, this is due to the fact that from the moment of your investment the rate of some currencies has increased. Under TOKENSALE conditions, tokens will be sent at the end of the round. Therefore, we decided to fix the rate at the time of investing and at the time of sending the tokens. And count the number of tokens purchased at a larger rate.
Thank you for being with us.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

This could be very useful.
Many Altcoins would gain in value, as there would be some sellers/shops that accept them with this system
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

In Russia, only ruble is a payment instrument. How do you plan to solve this issue. And are you planning to work in Russia?
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

In Russia, only ruble is a payment instrument. How do you plan to solve this issue. And are you planning to work in Russia?

This is temporary, the government promises to make a national currency. And it will be. Soon everything will return to normal. Some countries have passed laws on crypto-currency and Russia will also do it.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:50:54 PM

Sorry, if I wrote before the developer, I hurried, but I believe that the project will be large and international and Russia will also use this program.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:55:37 PM

Thank you for you question. In fact, in Russia everybody can get payments in any currency include Bitcoin. But problem is - the government should not to see any others currency, only rubles. If you have Visa and bank account in USD you can easily pay anywhere. Any store which use BEEQB can get RUB on the bank account after the payments was completed. This means that the "government" will never see crypto currency as a payment instrument. Therefore, for the government such payment will be legal.
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

i like your project.  Translation Vietnamese?

Trust info and best team

I will inverting

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

This could be very useful.
Many Altcoins would gain in value, as there would be some sellers/shops that accept them with this system

For the present, we decided to support only Bitcoin. If other currencies apply for implementation in BEEQB, we will consider their proposals.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

Sorry, if I wrote before the developer, I hurried, but I believe that the project will be large and international and Russia will also use this program.

Business inRussia already use BEEQB. Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Trust info and best team
I will inverting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060529 - this is a Link to the BEEQB bounty campaign. THNX!
Spotika4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

Yes, I know, it's just the difficulties of translation. I've been watching your project for a long time and I'm participating in a twitter bounty. I think you have very great prospects.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

Yes, I know, it's just the difficulties of translation. I've been watching your project for a long time and I'm participating in a twitter bounty. I think you have very great prospects.

Thank you for support us! Smiley
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

PRE SALE!!!

Only $0.7, Only 250.000 tokens, if you invest more than 2 BTC.

If you want to participate in the pre sale BEEQB. You need to take three simple steps:
1. Fill in the form by following the instructions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IoeWSMKJ-AWTlUeG0zTkZkTFU/view
2. Make a transfer of funds.
3. Obtain tokens upon completion of TokenSale.

P.S. If you invest less than 2BTC, the token's price will $0.8.

The more we invest, the more we get Cheesy
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

What about CryptoRuble?
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Very unique project and I think we all need that kind of services because the current time there is no other plateform which gives you freedom for buy or sell your products through Cryptocurrency.. So I think that would be going great. BEEQB is looking great and more promising.. 
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

Trust info and best team

I will inverting

How can you translate when your english is worse than google translate?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:36 AM

PRE SALE!!!

Only $0.7, Only 250.000 tokens, if you invest more than 2 BTC.

If you want to participate in the pre sale BEEQB. You need to take three simple steps:
1. Fill in the form by following the instructions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IoeWSMKJ-AWTlUeG0zTkZkTFU/view
2. Make a transfer of funds.
3. Obtain tokens upon completion of TokenSale.

P.S. If you invest less than 2BTC, the token's price will $0.8.

The more we invest, the more we get Cheesy

Last chance to get more bonuses. Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

What about CryptoRuble?

It's just the political manifest. I don't think that is real.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: