Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5504 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

I really want to understand the intricacies of this project,a lot of people talk about it. But I can't understand what's the main value? What can you offer people so that they, without thinking, give their investment to you?

We do not have such an offer. We do not create the Ponz pyramid, we do not issue profitable shares. We are creating a project that will turn the crypto-currencies into an international standard of settlements. We create an infrastructure for money. As in their time were created banks, payment systems. So we create a new reality for crypto currency. If you are personally satisfied that you can buy almost nothing for it with the crypto currency, then this situation does not suit us. And we are trying to change it.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

And how much do you want to receive from the ICO? How I understand it's 50 million? In your opinion,is that real?

Hardcap is $42.5M. Yes its real.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

I appreciate what beeqb is trying to create here and it's awesome how they want to handle and manage the project. Some guys here actually are saying ponzi scheme? I don't se any reasons to accuse the project of ponzi scheme and some guys just don't understand it. I saw in the roadmap September 2017 – BEEQB tested by 140 companies, this milestone was achieved? And I am excited also with January 2018 - Placement of the BEEQB (BEE) token on exchanges, have you talked to some exchanges? It's really a battle to get listed on major exchanges and what they are charging makes me laugh. For example Binance is charging 150k USD for listing a coin without being in the votelist of their exchange, this is a joke!
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

I appreciate what beeqb is trying to create here and it's awesome how they want to handle and manage the project. Some guys here actually are saying ponzi scheme? I don't se any reasons to accuse the project of ponzi scheme and some guys just don't understand it. I saw in the roadmap September 2017 – BEEQB tested by 140 companies, this milestone was achieved? And I am excited also with January 2018 - Placement of the BEEQB (BEE) token on exchanges, have you talked to some exchanges? It's really a battle to get listed on major exchanges and what they are charging makes me laugh. For example Binance is charging 150k USD for listing a coin without being in the votelist of their exchange, this is a joke!

Many thanks for the comment. Many people ask what they will get by making a contribution at BEEQB. When we answer that the benefit can only be in the price growing of the exchange rate, some people do not understand this. When we say that we have an absolutely legal and safe token. People ask - why did you take this? Every time, trying to appeal to WhitePaper and SEC HoweyTest, we run into a misunderstanding of potential contributors. It is sad. We are anxious that each investor will get the maximum benefit from the contributed funds, but not by breaking the law or creating the conditions under which BEEQB can be pursued by state authorities of countries that are the most promising for us in terms of attracting customers and further development.
Concerning exchanges. There are a lot of exchanges on the market. Some of them want some funds for listing, some are interested in having tokens listed in them, which will show a significant increase. At the moment, we have received confirmation of the readiness to place the BEE token, from EtherDelta, Yobit, Mercatox, and CryptoDao Cryptopia. Also, Bittrex and Poloniex have been tested.
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:47 AM

Good news about exchanges, thank you, I'm glad to hear it!
And yet, many people do not want to read white paper, they are too lazy or do not understand anything.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

And yet, many people do not want to read white paper, they are too lazy or do not understand anything.

That's why we created OnePage profile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IoeWSMKJ-ASUtpN0M5c21xRGs/view?usp=sharing
Spotika4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

A great summary for the lazy, but you forgot to take a photo of your beautiful ladies, let them not be among the developers, but they take part in your team and they are beautiful ...   Grin
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

A great summary for the lazy, but you forgot to take a photo of your beautiful ladies, let them not be among the developers, but they take part in your team and they are beautiful ...   Grin

THNX! Smiley
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Hi!
You write that you are testing a token in friendly companies. What functional do you use on the tests - purchase of goods, a conclusion of contracts?

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:47:51 PM

And how much do you want to receive from the ICO? How I understand it's 50 million? In your opinion,is that real?

What is your soft cap volume?
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you! It is very important to convey the idea to people. To ensure that potential investors understand what it is and why you need it. If there is understanding and interest, and the exchange will connect, that's for sure Smiley .
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

What is your soft cap volume?

Softcap is already raised.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:12 PM

The technical part of the project (how payment is done) is nice, but not so much a necessary project. People turn their tokens into cash and make comfortable shopping instead of dealing with the Token-Programs. But if they work on credit cards, maybe I give you a chance. But who knows, maybe they will do good works.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

The technical part of the project (how payment is done) is nice, but not so much a necessary project. People turn their tokens into cash and make comfortable shopping instead of dealing with the Token-Programs. But if they work on credit cards, maybe I give you a chance. But who knows, maybe they will do good works.

The possibility of cash is limited. They act where they are the official currency. Everyone is looking for more affordable goods and a great choice. We give both the first and second. Due to the low cost of the transaction, the business will be able to give good discounts and we will contribute to this. At the same time, using BEEQB company can accept both cash and non-cash payments, and Bitcoin, and BEE. That is, we are expanding the payment infrastructure. At the same time, we intend to create an aggregator of goods and services, in which it will be possible to easily find the necessary goods and then buy it for a crypto currency and with discount.
You look at the project very narrowly. Look only at the payment terminal. We are creating an entire ecosystem in which money is the connecting link of all processes.
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

Hello, do I have to wait for the company's bounty payment? So much time spent on this job in social networks and other companies, and with the payment is not clear.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

Hello, do I have to wait for the company's bounty payment? So much time spent on this job in social networks and other companies, and with the payment is not clear.

Let's try to understand. In the conditions of the Bounty it is clearly written that the campaign end on December 5. It was written there always. There were no changes. The conditions for the bounty campaign did not change. It also says that payments will be made after the end of the token and will be equal to 2%. I can answer any of your questions, but it will be best if you read the terms of the bounty campaign.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

It's a damn good idea! I think this would greatly raise interest in this project Grin Grin
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:40 PM

Maybe people are not lazy, maybe they just understand that absolutely all companies have ideal white papers and they don't even make sense to read))This is a joke,by the way)) Because some items there are almost unrealistic to implement? Grin
Spotika4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

Yes, their photos would have graced your syllabus
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

Let's try to understand. In the conditions of the Bounty it is clearly written that the campaign end on December 5. It was written there always. There were no changes. The conditions for the bounty campaign did not change. It also says that payments will be made after the end of the token and will be equal to 2%. I can answer any of your questions, but it will be best if you read the terms of the bounty campaign.
Thank you for having answered all my questions, unfortunately my English is very weak and it is not always possible to translate complex words. I myself must read the terms, I know. But thank you for helping me.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: