Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5504 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

Good news about exchanges, thank you, I'm glad to hear it!
And yet, many people do not want to read white paper, they are too lazy or do not understand anything.

Maybe people are not lazy, maybe they just understand that absolutely all companies have ideal white papers and they don't even make sense to read))This is a joke,by the way)) Because some items there are almost unrealistic to implement? Grin

What is that items? For example?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

Hello, do I have to wait for the company's bounty payment? So much time spent on this job in social networks and other companies, and with the payment is not clear.

Let's try to understand. In the conditions of the Bounty it is clearly written that the campaign end on December 5. It was written there always. There were no changes. The conditions for the bounty campaign did not change. It also says that payments will be made after the end of the token and will be equal to 2%. I can answer any of your questions, but it will be best if you read the terms of the bounty campaign.
Thank you for having answered all my questions, unfortunately my English is very weak and it is not always possible to translate complex words. I myself must read the terms, I know. But thank you for helping me.

Well. we have russian bounty thread. I can send you a link. I you wish.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

What do you think about the upcoming Segwit2X for Bitcoin? It can somehow affect or influence on your project?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

What do you think about the upcoming Segwit2X for Bitcoin? It can somehow affect or influence on your project?

Thank you very much for your question. The forks of bitcoin are always a big event. At the moment, we have not decided on the support for Segwit2X. Our founder is in love with Bitcoin and there is a strong possibility that Bitcoin will remain the only third-party currency that BEEQB will support. I can say that in the near future a voting list will be developed, where each holder of BEEQB tokens will be able to submit their proposal and vote for the offers of other tokenholders. If most of the tokenholders vote for adding Segwit2X support to BEEQB, then it is likely that we will add this fork into the wallet and as a platform payment tool.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

Good news. We added Nederlands translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2333204
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

Now, they will smoke, and immediately begin to work. If you find the required buttons on the keyboard. I was dealing here with two Dutch companies - the result is disgusting. Everyone has.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

And yet, many people do not want to read white paper, they are too lazy or do not understand anything.

Maybe people are not lazy, maybe they just understand that absolutely all companies have ideal white papers and they don't even make sense to read))This is a joke,by the way)) Because some items there are almost unrealistic to implement? Grin

For example speed of receipt of funds by the seller. You say that is "to 1.84sec". How could you calculate this and how can you guarantee exactly this figure?
The same issue with "Bitcoin network transaction confirmation speed" & "to 40sec".
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

Now, they will smoke, and immediately begin to work. If you find the required buttons on the keyboard. I was dealing here with two Dutch companies - the result is disgusting. Everyone has.

Will see. We would gladly translate into all languages of the world. Let everyone know about BEEQB.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:31:48 AM

For example speed of receipt of funds by the seller. You say that is "to 1.84sec". How could you calculate this and how can you guarantee exactly this figure?
The same issue with "Bitcoin network transaction confirmation speed" & "to 40sec".

We conduct a lot of organic and synthetic tests. First of all, we test BEEQB for load and resistance to attacks. As for the speed of transactions, we publish the maximum values. If we notice that the maximum value has increased, then we will edit the value of transaction speed.
About Bitcoin. It is important to say that 40 seconds is not the speed of getting funds to the account. This is the transaction confirmation rate. That is, confirmation that the payment was actually made.
ivaf

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:14 AM

We conduct a lot of organic and synthetic tests. First of all, we test BEEQB for load and resistance to attacks. As for the speed of transactions, we publish the maximum values. If we notice that the maximum value has increased, then we will edit the value of transaction speed.
About Bitcoin. It is important to say that 40 seconds is not the speed of getting funds to the account. This is the transaction confirmation rate. That is, confirmation that the payment was actually made.

I agree that such speeds are attainable. The blockchain continues to grow, there are always new ideas. So, at the present time goes ICO of project, which develops high-speed blockchain. So, it is likely that in the near future we will be able not only to see high speed transaction confirmation as beeqb, but high speed passing themselves transactions in the new blockchains.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

November 7, Moscow, Digital October. Founder of BEEQB, Sergey Glukhota will perform with a delightful theme “Brand Strategy of the Token”. About this very few people say. Very few people know about this. Only from Sergey you will know all the secrets of how to make the value of the token’s price grow, and investors love your company. Section №3, 16:00. Come and find out what tokens will do x10.

http://icoconf.io
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

BEEQB, I'd like to know your opinion about legalization of cryptocurrencies at the government level and how do you think about possibility of some serious blockade or smth like that by powerful countries?(newest example,south korea and china block ICO)
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:27 AM

BEEQB, I'd like to know your opinion about legalization of cryptocurrencies at the government level and how do you think about possibility of some serious blockade or smth like that by powerful countries?(newest example,south korea and china block ICO)

In order to give an exhaustive answer to your question, it is necessary to give a little explanation. In most countries, the use of "other" currencies for receiving payments is prohibited. This is normal. Each government defends internal market and we can only welcome it. This fact is not an obstacle to the development of the crypto currency. On the contrary. The government makes the domestic market more safe and friendly primarily for crypto-currencies. The state does not allow projects on its market that can not ensure the legality of payments, do not want to work in the legal field of the state. And consequently, do not care about the state's obligations in the social sphere. After all, for taxes that the business pays, direction to the building schools, hospitals, roads, a pension is paid to old people and disabled people.
Crypto currency, of course, should be the standard of payment. This is beneficial to customers, business and, even, the government. But in order for the government to understand how profitable to use crypto-currencies. We must offer a solution that will take into account the interests of all sides. Crypto-currencies are not enemies of the government, on the contrary, friends and helpers. Just, the crypto-currencies are in their infancy, it is still a peer-to-peer.
Why local payment systems do not succeed in the global market? Because they do not create an infrastructure. Why are JCB, MIR and others cards geographically limited in development? Because they do not have the infrastructure for development.
BEEQB creates such an infrastructure for crypto currency. And, we are sure that the legislative restriction on the use of crypto currency will be a good assistant in the development of BEEQB.
ivaf

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

In order to give an exhaustive answer to your question, it is necessary to give a little explanation. In most countries, the use of "other" currencies for receiving payments is prohibited. This is normal. Each government defends internal market and we can only welcome it. This fact is not an obstacle to the development of the crypto currency. On the contrary. The government makes the domestic market more safe and friendly primarily for crypto-currencies. The state does not allow projects on its market that can not ensure the legality of payments, do not want to work in the legal field of the state. And consequently, do not care about the state's obligations in the social sphere. After all, for taxes that the business pays, direction to the building schools, hospitals, roads, a pension is paid to old people and disabled people.
Crypto currency, of course, should be the standard of payment. This is beneficial to customers, business and, even, the government. But in order for the government to understand how profitable to use crypto-currencies. We must offer a solution that will take into account the interests of all sides. Crypto-currencies are not enemies of the government, on the contrary, friends and helpers. Just, the crypto-currencies are in their infancy, it is still a peer-to-peer.
Why local payment systems do not succeed in the global market? Because they do not create an infrastructure. Why are JCB, MIR and others cards geographically limited in development? Because they do not have the infrastructure for development.
BEEQB creates such an infrastructure for crypto currency. And, we are sure that the legislative restriction on the use of crypto currency will be a good assistant in the development of BEEQB.

Oh, how interesting! So you support government regulation of the cryptocurrency market? But this is creates a conflict, because bitcoin was created as a free and independent from governments tool. Because officials have approach in most cases, one is: prohibit, because we don't understand. Though, maybe something will change in a year or two. Let's wait and see.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:33:45 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:34:57 AM by beeqb

Oh, how interesting! So you support government regulation of the cryptocurrency market? But this is creates a conflict, because bitcoin was created as a free and independent from governments tool. Because officials have approach in most cases, one is: prohibit, because we don't understand. Though, maybe something will change in a year or two. Let's wait and see.

We do not support the government regulation of the cryptocurrency market, because it is impossible to decide it. Because it's useless.
We support the government's attempts to protect the domestic market. We participate in the support of social programs. Our founder Sergey Glukhota to take care of children in shelters, Alexander Yankovsky is engaged in teaching orphans.
It is necessary to find a balance. Populists shout - it is necessary to legalize crypto-currencies. Officials says it must be banned. And no one offers a consensus.
BEEQB is this consensus. We, on the one hand, provide the crypto-currency market with infrastructure. On the other hand, we do not force the official to think about crypto-currency regulation. This is not the easiest way. But this is the way that make BEEQB a #1 brand in this industry. All the rest, just stay "all the rest".
ivaf

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:02 PM

Hey, beeqb!
You had something interesting this week? Any meetings? Maybe you participated in some conferences?
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Hey, beeqb!
You had something interesting this week? Any meetings? Maybe you participated in some conferences?
Colleagues, friends, advisors, investors and all those to whom we can be grateful for help and controversial criticism. I often tell you about small things, but I rarely share strategic plans. But, perhaps, I decided. I propose to discuss our technological roadmap product. At once I will say that the crypt and the blockchain system enter this roadmap, but they are not fixed as steps, for that there is a big reason.

v.0.0. Modules: Clients, Goods, Suppliers, Employees, Tasks, Sales, Sales Planning (quantity, period, distribution by employee) BDDS, Management reporting, RFM analysis (suppliers, customers, employees) ABC / XYZ - analysis (goods), POS - Terminal, personal discounts, deposits, contracts, checks. (public beta)
v.0.1. Master "easy start", Modules: Marketing-plan, IP-telephony, SMS-mailings, email-mailings, automatic funnel of sales, accounts.
v.0.2. Financial planning for 1/12, automatic financial reporting under IFRS, LTV, EBITDA, ROI, CAC, CLV, X-Z-reports, balance sheet, multi-currency accounts.
v.0.3. Workplace "Marketer" (budgeting of the CFR "Marketing" with reference to the marketing plan, management of marketing campaigns linked to the vendor and site. Modules: integrated lead-form, button "callback", cohort analysis, "Warehouse", etc.
v.0.3.m - Application for iOS, Android
v.0.4. Workplace "HR" (budgeting of the CFR "HR" with reference to working schedules and payment for hour / output / day / month / task / etc, company structure, salaries, motivation, planning and calculation of tangible and intangible KPIs, "employee card" , scheduling of the work schedule, calculation of the employee's working time, working reports, the master of the hiring of the dismissal of personnel, the personnel documentation, meetings and planning meetings, working calendars of the employee,
v.0.5. Personal integrated (to the site) client's office, loyalty program, group loyalty programs.
v.0.6. Auto-dial, sales scripts (by phone), quality control of sales managers.
v.0.6.m - Application for macOS, tvOS, Windows, Linux
v.0.7. Import data from any source including bank-client, XML, CSV, XLSX, etc.)
v.0.8. Management of outgoing and incoming invoices and automatic payment / status setting "paid."
v.0.8.b2c Running the application of finding the right product for the end user with the possibility of paying directly in the application
v.0.8.5.b2c Marketing using augmented reality.
v.0.9. Module "Management Company" and "Holding".

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

Question:
BEEQB, I would like to know your opinion on the legalization of crypto payments at the state level and how do you think about the possibility of any serious blockade or something like that by powerful countries? (The newest example, South Korea and the ban of ICO in China)

Answer:
In order to give an exhaustive answer to your question, it is necessary to give a little explanation. In most countries, the use of “other” currencies for receiving payments is prohibited. This is normal. Each government defends internal market and we can only welcome it. This fact is not an obstacle to the development of the crypto currency. On the contrary. The government makes the domestic market more safe and friendly primarily for crypto-currencies. The state does not allow projects on its market that can not ensure the legality of payments, do not want to work in the legal field of the state. And consequently, do not care about the state’s obligations in the social sphere. After all, for taxes that the business pays, direction to the building schools, hospitals, roads, a pension is paid to old people and disabled people.
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

This is interesting information, it would be good if your confidence coincided with the intention of governments of different countries ...
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

Hey, beeqb!

Hello. Our founder, Sergey Glukhota, will be a speaker on ICOConference ( icoconf.io ) by November 7 in Moscow. After that, will be https://icon-ir-agency.timepad.ru/event/605961/
We welcome you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: