Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
Ricardo12345

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:31 AM

Hello, I wanted to discuss this topic with a person who wants to buy tokens in the company, can you answer a few questions?
I would like to know what future can expect your tokens and whether there will be some growth in them and what factors can affect this?
You can ask your questions here. I am sure that you will receive answers to your questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

Hello. We added Bitcoin Gold to the contubition form. Now you can contribute even with BTG. Contribute now and get more benefits: https://beeqb.com/ico/
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

I would like to know what future can expect your tokens and whether there will be some growth in them and what factors can affect this?

Thank you for your question.
We have already created a brand strategy for the token, which will ensure the growth of the value of the token. This strategy consists of three large sections:
1. Positive news about BEEQB. Since the product is already at the beta testing stage, the first news after the release of the token on the exchange will be the launch of a stable version of the product and the announcement of the first customers.

2. New markets and new customers. Already after entering the token on the exchange, you can pay in Bitcoin in 5 countries: Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia. The opening of new markets will also be a positive news. In March-April, we plan to launch the BEE payment platform, that is, you will be able to pay for goods in BEE.

3. Expansion of the BEEQB functional. We plan to launch several unique services by the end of spring, which will be appreciated by an even wider audience of customers.

We can say that we have already planned "to the moon" and its approach will be ensured by the continuous increase in the client base, the holders of BEE and the services that we plan to implement.
I really do not want to make promises. But, we are planning a significant increase in the value of the token in the very near future.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

We have already created a brand strategy for the token, which will ensure the growth of the value of the token. This strategy consists of three large sections:
1. Positive news about BEEQB. Since the product is already at the beta testing stage, the first news after the release of the token on the exchange will be the launch of a stable version of the product and the announcement of the first customers.

2. New markets and new customers. Already after entering the token on the exchange, you can pay in Bitcoin in 5 countries: Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia. The opening of new markets will also be a positive news. In March-April, we plan to launch the BEE payment platform, that is, you will be able to pay for goods in BEE.

3. Expansion of the BEEQB functional. We plan to launch several unique services by the end of spring, which will be appreciated by an even wider audience of customers.

We can say that we have already planned "to the moon" and its approach will be ensured by the continuous increase in the client base, the holders of BEE and the services that we plan to implement.
I really do not want to make promises. But, we are planning a significant increase in the value of the token in the very near future.

I'm glad to hear such optimistic news and plans,but i can't understand why this digits(Total tokens sold: 998403.0499980223) doesn't change a lot of time.It looks very sad(( What are you going to do with it? Or it isn't problem, for you yet?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:12 PM

I'm glad to hear such optimistic news and plans,but i can't understand why this digits(Total tokens sold: 998403.0499980223) doesn't change a lot of time.It looks very sad(( What are you going to do with it? Or it isn't problem, for you yet?

The TokenSale is still not started. You can contribute some coins and counts of soldered tokens will grow up. What are you waiting for?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

If everything goes on like this, the crypt will die. Part 2 https://medium.com/@beeqb/if-everything-goes-on-like-this-the-crypt-will-die-part-2-2b4cb8b2c9cd
Ricardo12345

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Hello. We added Bitcoin Gold to the contubition form. Now you can contribute even with BTG. Contribute now and get more benefits: https://beeqb.com/ico/
Good evening, I know Give an example of where you can pay and use your tokens specifically?
GR92

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

The TokenSale is still not started. You can contribute some coins and counts of soldered tokens will grow up. What are you waiting for?

What i'm waiting for?I wait more hype and excitement  around your project Grin
I guess,this project is worthy of it))
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

Good evening, I know Give an example of where you can pay and use your tokens specifically?

At the moment - nowhere. At the moment, even BEEQB is free, because we still do not have a system of payments for services.
But, at the moment there is no need for it. Since tokens will be distributed only at the end of the ICO.
At the same time, we plan that after ICO, more than 200 companies will use BEEQB.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

Thank you so much. Smiley
Most likely, that hype will not be. There are several reasons for this, which I consider important to sound:
Reason # 1: The advertising budget for the ICO will eat the lion's share of the liquidity of the token. This is justified if the project has no product and its creators can not ensure its creation. We are creating a product that will enter the market in the coming months. To date, BEEQB is a sample of the project's antiscores. And every crypto-investor says "there would be more such projects", while everyone says - create a hype. But for us it means to freeze the development of the project for several months. That is, to fire employees, hire marketers and advertisers and swing traffic to "pictures" and promises of a beautiful future. This is not our path.
Reason # 2: We are aware that current investors are our best friends and they will get far more benefits from friendship with us than from investing in any project.
Reason # 3: Most projects reflect this way: "If we raise funds, then we will implement our project, we will not assemble it, well, it's okay." We do not think so. We create a product that is really needed by the market, customers, business and all those who hold the crypto currency. Regardless of whether someone likes BEEQB or not, sooner or later you will become our user, because there is no alternative and will not be. Only then, we are sure that the token will cost 10-20 times more expensive. And this will not happen in a year or two. This will happen next year. It is a fact. Therefore, an investment in BEEQB is a necessity for the entire crypto community.
Ricardo12345

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

Most likely, that hype will not be. There are several reasons for this, which I consider important to sound:
Reason # 1: The advertising budget for the ICO will eat the lion's share of the liquidity of the token. This is justified if the project has no product and its creators can not ensure its creation. We are creating a product that will enter the market in the coming months. To date, BEEQB is a sample of the project's antiscores. And every crypto-investor says "there would be more such projects", while everyone says - create a hype. But for us it means to freeze the development of the project for several months. That is, to fire employees, hire marketers and advertisers and swing traffic to "pictures" and promises of a beautiful future. This is not our path.
Reason # 2: We are aware that current investors are our best friends and they will get far more benefits from friendship with us than from investing in any project.
Reason # 3: Most projects reflect this way: "If we raise funds, then we will implement our project, we will not assemble it, well, it's okay." We do not think so. We create a product that is really needed by the market, customers, business and all those who hold the crypto currency. Regardless of whether someone likes BEEQB or not, sooner or later you will become our user, because there is no alternative and will not be. Only then, we are sure that the token will cost 10-20 times more expensive. And this will not happen in a year or two. This will happen next year. It is a fact. Therefore, an investment in BEEQB is a necessity for the entire crypto community.
As your words are true, it would be good if what you say is done, but the implementation needs a lot of cost and effort, so hang all this and it will because people are interested, and therefore demand will
BigWormKit

Activity: 325

XTZ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

Let's see what will come of this project in the near future)) Cool
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

As your words are true, it would be good if what you say is done, but the implementation needs a lot of cost and effort, so hang all this and it will because people are interested, and therefore demand will

If we talk about money, then, at the moment, we lack 9BTC to release a stable version. Investments in marketing - yes, it's a lot of money, that's why we launched a fundraising campaign. But we are still implementing the project. There are customers, there is a product, there is interest of large companies, there is an interest of integrators. And we do not have plan B. Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

You're right. The realized product and large customers will be the best evaluation of our words.
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

You're right. The realized product and large customers will be the best evaluation of our words.
Tell me please, I participated in the company's bounty and it was a long time before when you changed the style of all the pictures of the project, but I still have not received my reward. Who should I contact on this issue? Thank you.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

Tell me please, I participated in the company's bounty and it was a long time before when you changed the style of all the pictures of the project, but I still have not received my reward. Who should I contact on this issue? Thank you.

Hello. This thread owner can give you answer for your question https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060529 Dmitriy aka DimaS1574 - our community manager
GR92

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

If we talk about money, then, at the moment, we lack 9BTC to release a stable version. Investments in marketing - yes, it's a lot of money, that's why we launched a fundraising campaign. But we are still implementing the project. There are customers, there is a product, there is interest of large companies, there is an interest of integrators. And we do not have plan B. Smiley

If you really have interest from large companies&integrators this is the best info that we've ever hear Smiley
Cause "where there’s demand, there’s supply" Wink
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

If you really have interest from large companies&integrators this is the best info that we've ever hear Smiley

You are right.
However, I still want the crypto-investors to react to the product.
Ricardo12345

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

You are right.
yes, it would be nice to find you a good sponsor who would help you with the release
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

You are right.
yes, it would be nice to find you a good sponsor who would help you with the release

Oh.. We have some money. And we have a donator who contribute 120btc only into product development. We have no worries about product development. We are worried about the ICO.
But I know that everything will be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: