Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

I will confirm that I have received 105 Lucrum tokens from airdrop. I don't know from which one and how much should I get. Could somebody clarify this, please?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

You must have mistaken a thread...
As far I'm concerned Beeqb didn't make any airdrop Wink
Nevertheless you should try their the most secure, quickest and easy to use #BTC wallet ever (https://t.me/beewalletbot) Cheesy
Kirky

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I've just checked out your wallet and I have only one question so far Cheesy
He's based on telegram's platform what would mean that it's well protected, nevertheless I didn't receive my private key...
So how could I know that you do not have access to it Huh Smiley
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

He's based on telegram's platform what would mean that it's well protected, nevertheless I didn't receive my private key...

Hello, Sir.
Telegram it’s the most secure chat platform ever.
In the nearest time we will release web, Android and iOS app with really cool features. Current version has some minor functional issues.
We hope you love new version it’s really completely new wallet. With zero fee internal instant transaction. Just wait some days.
Kirky

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Hello, Sir.
In the nearest time we will release web, Android and iOS app with really cool features. Current version has some minor functional issues.
We hope you love new version it’s really completely new wallet. With zero fee internal instant transaction. Just wait some days.
Understood and will wait Smiley
I saw also in your Roadmap that 28/01 the beeqb token will get listing on exchange, do you have already some idea which exchange it could be?  Cheesy
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Hello, Sir.
I saw also in your Roadmap that 28/01 the beeqb token will get listing on exchange, do you have already some idea which exchange it could be?  Cheesy

IDEX or HITBTC. We don't know what will be first.
Kirky

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Hello, Sir.

It's great news! So quick get listing on the 8th in terms of volume exchange Cheesy I think it will be relly apperciate by community Wink
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

Hello, Sir.

It's great news! So quick get listing on the 8th in terms of volume exchange Cheesy I think it will be relly apperciate by community Wink

I hope so. Smiley
Kirky

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Hello, Sir.

I hope so. Smiley
Hi here! Smiley
I've just visited your social medias and also the 2 exchanges (HITBTC and IDEX) and I didn't find any information about listing... Cry
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Hello!
Do you have a working prototype?
Kirky

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Hello!
As far as I'm concerned, they don't have it. The first verison should be released on Feb 24. However they have laready created the most secure, fastest wallet with the lowest fee Cheesy Wink
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Hello!
As far as I'm concerned, they don't have it. The first verison should be released on Feb 24. However they have laready created the most secure, fastest wallet with the lowest fee Cheesy Wink
you can check the roadmap of the project on the website, as i noted devs often update information here
Kirky

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

I have just visited they RoadMap on Beeqb's website...
There is no informatioin about listing, however it was palnned on 01/28/17...
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

I have just visited they RoadMap on Beeqb's website...
There is no informatioin about listing, however it was palnned on 01/28/17...

Yes. during bounty campaign there was such announcment., but now ther is no any exact information about it. so we have only  one way -hold our tokens
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Hello!

Hello. Yes, we have it. In this month we are planing to launch commercial version of wallet with merchant.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Guy so about exchanges. Token will listed on exchange when market, at least, go to flat. Try to understand - nobody want to loose price of token.
Kirky

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

Guy so about exchanges. Token will listed on exchange when market, at least, go to flat. Try to understand - nobody want to loose price of token.
Excellent idea: weather the storm Cheesy
Many recent ICOs should regret regret one's self-confidence Grin
andreyka10

Activity: 614
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

Good idea, interesting. Promote course such a coin will be difficult,but it is worth trying of course. It's time to introduce shopping for cryptocurrency. I think many people such a move will have to taste. Good luck with the project,we will be watching.
Kirky

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

One month passed and there wasn't any news, release and update... Sad I think everybody agree with your vision about exchanges but it doesn't mean that the project should stop its developpement... Undecided
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

One month passed and there wasn't any news, release and update... Sad I think everybody agree with your vision about exchanges but it doesn't mean that the project should stop its developpement... Undecided

agree with you, I dont know how investors accept this situation however for bounty members this situation is very unpleasen, support the project more than 4 month and finally get nothing(((((
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: