Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7147 times)
Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

When bitcoin's price is getting low,I buy for stocking coins.After some days,the coin brings for me a good profit which was my expectation.Then I sell this and get money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

Definitely when it is low but that aint easy.
For me, the hardest part of predicting is when it was already low. You keep on thinking it will dip more but sadly it wont. So the best thing would be is to just gamble it or look at the FUD. If the news about bitcoin getting lower is minimizing then it could be the time to buy. Suddenly a price fluctuation that is enormous will come.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Everyone are looking to sell because it is the exit that is much important that entry, because that will decide whether you are going to end in profit or loss. Yes buying is also important, and for that you need to have a good trading system with a better trading entry. Your entry is based on many factors like your capital, Strategy, system rules, sentiment entries, or any kind of fundamental event or news which is going to be release in future. It is not hard to predict your have enough knowledge with skill, but yes you need to time it right. I do follow expert's advice on big events and news, in order  to meet my expected entry and exits price levels.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
richierich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

Maximum of a week trend would assure you of a purchase. An expert trader can predict the growth. Even their assumption would at times become incorrect. But still,  as you know, please try to purchase when the rate is low continue sly for a week time.                                          
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:31:47 PM

When bitcoin's price is getting low,I buy for stocking coins.After some days,the coin brings for me a good profit which was my expectation.Then I sell this and get money
Absolutely right, the best time to buy when the price is become down trend and you think the coin has the potential to grow. Then it is the right time to buy and sell when the price is high to make a good profit. Yes the usual process when the price is low and grab the chance to buy.
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

I buy when BTC goes up, Alts go doooown!
hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:45:53 PM

When eveeyone selling now. Many people changing to btc for btcgold shitcoin. Alts are cheap now. I am buying.

To me the best way would be to buy when everyone is depressed. You should check the sentiment of people on forums, and see if they are selling their coins, blame the team, etc. If you see that the project behind an alt is good, this is the right time to buy.
Check this image, it gives the idea of market cycles https://cdn4.benzinga.com/files/u81483/sentiment_cycle.gif.

Ah, and you could also set some fishing nets, in case you are lucky  Grin

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

When eveeyone selling now. Many people changing to btc for btcgold shitcoin. Alts are cheap now. I am buying.

To me the best way would be to buy when everyone is depressed. You should check the sentiment of people on forums, and see if they are selling their coins, blame the team, etc. If you see that the project behind an alt is good, this is the right time to buy.
Check this image, it gives the idea of market cycles https://cdn4.benzinga.com/files/u81483/sentiment_cycle.gif.

Ah, and you could also set some fishing nets, in case you are lucky  Grin

these are only administer to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now is too steady to it is difficult to down $3500 and in the near future it can quite reach $6000 so we only need to wait to period down and buy. But with other altcoin this is not true, you can be lost your money if you dont make a carefully research about altcoin which you want buy
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:27:37 PM

Except if it become necessary for me to buy maybe for reason or the other. But if it's for business or investment purpose I will buy Bitcoin and altcoins when ever their market value is low and sell when all of them appreciate in value.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Well it really depends on your trading strategy i usually set a buying price since i do cost averaging on bitcoin and also on atlcoins this i about timing the market well though its really not possible to time very well but at least you have a trading plan to execute for.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:46:27 PM

I suggest you cost average

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
lulupap

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:08:29 AM

You can also buy following the news or a good tweet from somebody important, before it rise
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:13:10 AM

I bought bitcoin when the price fell to the point of resistance, just happened price and I bought bitcoin to have bitcoin asset when having hardfork which will give new coin in geratis for having bitcoin balance.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:34:21 AM

Well obviously every one buy coins at lower price. As far as my investment strategy is concern I usually check the market trends first then look at the project and if project is good and trend says that the price is continuously going downing for the past month or two then I buy that coin because the chances are there that this coin will surely increases in price in coming week or two.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you but low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
Depends on the situation, a 7-14 day lowest would be a good time to buy but try to check if its already over sold, check the reason why the price is dropping. if you plan to buy today because its the red days and price continue to drop, I suggest to wait for a little longer as hard fork is around the corner and price will continue to drop.

You really need to buy at lower price and never buy while the price reached at the pumped price, because it will suddenly dump its price due to more will be selling their holdings when price hits the goals of most investors. Waiting suggestions will benefit you if you listen to those who advise us for good and that's true fork is there, so if you waited for the exact timing price starts to pump then you can buy again and hold for long term. This goals that we have will certainly bring  good results as for several months to go can be exciting but hard to have patience.
Well as you have said, it is not also good to buy when it was just starting to red all of a sudden, and i liked the advice of @DaddyMonsi which is to wait a little longer, its because as of now fork is upcoming and we do not know what might happen, but still i believe that the price will get back up, it is jsut that you might bought it a little high price.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

Of course, only a low level of the day, weeks or even more. In general, when there is something to buy, and this makes sense. But it's never worth hurrying. One must understand clearly that it can fall more strongly and then the price will be more acceptable and spending and risks less.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

In the market of bitcoin, there are two types of traders, long term and short term. Both are dependent on market volatility.
I am not able to trade long term due to incapability of capaital. It may be suitable for veteran traders.
When it is time for short term trading, Usually i try to look and understand the direction of constant variation in bitcoin market, it helps me to asses the profitable moment for buying.

JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

Of course, only a low level of the day, weeks or even more. In general, when there is something to buy, and this makes sense. But it's never worth hurrying. One must understand clearly that it can fall more strongly and then the price will be more acceptable and spending and risks less.

You need to buy you will know the prices it ya important for the process. If need buy you check the prices in the low the you will buy it ya beater to way for the  processing and you need to sell bitcoin you check the prices increasing you sell it ya get the more profit of the gaining. It need growth for your future life.  
AnnaRasskazova

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

I would now refrain from buying bitcoin. The price is very high and most likely will soon fall. I think that as soon as the price touches $ 5,000, it will immediately fly down. And at the time of price reduction, you can buy bitcoin.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

I don't think the price is falling I buy,it all depends on what's hot news and always see a graph that can potentially profit.Not just a matter of news only but about price movements as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: