Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7148 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:08 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
Of course, only a low level of the day, weeks or even more. In general, when there is something to buy, and this makes sense. But it's never worth hurrying. One must understand clearly that it can fall more strongly and then the price will be more acceptable and spending and risks less.

You need to buy you will know the prices it ya important for the process. If need buy you check the prices in the low the you will buy it ya beater to way for the  processing and you need to sell bitcoin you check the prices increasing you sell it ya get the more profit of the gaining. It need growth for your future life.  

Yes Buddy. I agree with you point. If the price of bitcoin reaches the maximum value means ,it's the best time to sell the bitcoin. You Know will reduce some time. If so means, That is the right time to brought the bitcoin. Only if you not depend on that Money means, you can inverse your money in bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

I think that the best time to buy is obviously when the prices are down.I would buy bitcoins when I think that price will not drop more than to what it had dropped.Seeing news about bitcoins is also helpful as Korea may ban ICOs like China from which bitcoins will be affected and will fall so watch out for the news like this.Bitcoins markets are very unpredictable so I don't think that expert advice would be always right.
Paiyaprakash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

I buy everytime there is a huge crash or bad news. So far this method has always worked out for me.
Trading profits are generated through buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price within a relatively short period of time. Increase in demand means an increase in price. Increase in supply means a decrease in price.
bnlllamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

$BTC goes up > $alts go down.
$BTC goes down > $alts go down.
$BTC goes sideways > $alts go up.

Can't get away with it btc affects everything so be mindful about basic rule and ability to read trading chart helps a lot. Speculations release by news also affects the price so better watch the news.
behindcrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:24:00 AM

There’s no best time for investment. Just make sure, no matter at what price you have bought sell it only on profit or just hold.
Many people have waited for right time and they never got one. Since future is uncertain and you can’t control future. Buy and hold, it will give you profit in 3–6 months.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

For me the basic is just a flag i buy at 1-2nd pullbacks then sell on the 3-4th pullback which i get alot of profit and it's fun to do especially a beginner because it's easy money (not a 100% chance you will earn money)
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

There is no person or group of people knows what will happen in the future but they think of the past of what happen and make a study out of it and build their own strategies in when to sell or buy aside from getting information in the news that will really matters because it will affect the flow of ideas.

I think this is the right time to buy most of the Altcoins and some of it are at its lowest as of now because of the upcoming airdrop of the possible fork of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Gold, many altcoin holders really want to get free dollars with that airdrop so it is quite obvious that it is the reason of the slight pumping of price in Bitcoin.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

Buy when there is doubt in the market, now is more than favorable time to take advantage of some tokens which dumped due to bitcoin price increasing.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

I always buy right after a support level has been hit or almost hit and I see the trend going upwards again.
Usually it happens if negative news has died down a bit, like with the situation in China, that didn't take too long for the price to recover.

I can already see that there's a lot of trust in Bitcoin, just because the price didn't take a really massive hit after a week of negative reporting.
Traders aren't as ready to just dump everything as they would have in the past.

There really has to happen something serious in order for the price to crash down to under 3000 dollars, it seems.

Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

I always buy right after a support level has been hit or almost hit and I see the trend going upwards again.
Usually it happens if negative news has died down a bit, like with the situation in China, that didn't take too long for the price to recover.

I can already see that there's a lot of trust in Bitcoin, just because the price didn't take a really massive hit after a week of negative reporting.
Traders aren't as ready to just dump everything as they would have in the past.

There really has to happen something serious in order for the price to crash down to under 3000 dollars, it seems.

Ofcourse today is the time to buy bitcoin because every day the price keeps increasing.So we can't expect it to go back to $ 3000 or less.Therefore buy it today before it gets too late.If the price goes down again its lucky day for you,so yiu must buy at that time because as you said it don't need too much time to recover from price dump.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

I personally buy coin the price got down. It is the best way for me to earn more profit. Dumping time for coin is really good for buying coin.
nanopypoulos

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

i buy when price drop more than 50% after up movement..
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:12:12 PM

To buy and and when to buy depends. Most often I buy when the needs arises but not necessary when there is price fall or rise. Sometime I buy when I have the means and this can be any of my preference. Provided I can get the quality of what I want to buy, I go on and buy as soon as I come across them or go go out to where I can get them. Just last month, precisely 2nd of September,  I went out to buy DSTV Decoder and the accessory, the price of which I bought it was quite lower than I thought and that does not means the quality of this set is not up to standard. The decoder is the current one in circulation and nothing more.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

In most cases I buy bitcoin any time there is a fundamental news that affect its value downward, though there is no specific amount or percentage of level it will come down to before I will buy. For example, when China government make a pronouncement on panning bitcoin exchange activities that really affect the market value of bitcoin and other altcoins, I bought at the rate of $3,450 and I am now in profit at the current value. 
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Just buy when you have spare change dollar cost averaging over time.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

As a trader or investor we would normally think to buy more on the possible lowest low or dippiest price which is usually on support levels when you are using technical analysis but this thing is somehow useless when it comes on crypto trading because this kind of indicators seems not to work anytime this is why skills and knowledge would really vary on every trader on what he would do in such situations.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

Obviously the right answer is buy the dip - but that is not easy when you don't have training - I would suggest you cost average.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

I hope you are talking about altcoins because it is the best time to buy altcoins now. Almost all of these altcoins are now experiencing price dips and i think it's because of the circulating news about bitcoin fork which is the bitcoin gold.
But if you are referring to bitcoins, I can't suggest you to buy now. Wait, where were you the bitcoin was experiencing dips?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

i buy if the coin has big volume and many buys are looking at it which will give me a higher chance of earning more money and lower risk which is great if you are the guy who don't want to loose (you need to reduce your fear of loosing money fyi).
cryptokangaroo

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

buy when its absolute fear, when "blood is on the streets", when charts bleed. Sell when people are euphoric.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: