Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7151 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:47:49 AM

Actually you never know the perfect time Smiley For example today i bought BTC, the price were 7250$. My wife wanted to make me wait but i wouldn't do that because i felt that BTC will rise more in this month. So she believes that BTC will be 6.000$ at end of this month and i say will be 9.000$. I hope that i felt right.. 
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

I usually buy bitcoins whenever the price drops because I know that bitcoins will always pump, especially this time that bitcoins are being much popular in the whole world. So buying it with a lower price is gonna be an easy profit when the price starts to rise again. It is pretty much riskier though because it might end up into a permanent fall. But my advice is do not buy some coins with a lower price if ypu know that those coins are not gonna be successful. Bitcoins can assure you and also ethereum but those other coins, better think before you buy in a lower price
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:44:16 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
For me as a trader, I will look for the update of the coin I am going to buy if that coin has active developer and always get update on their platform. I also buy at a very low price if I cannot buy it is okay but I can buy much better. As for now its the middle of hard fork so I need to hold my coins and bitcoins and wait for the updates.

looking for the update of the coins is a good idea to know the info before we buy the coins and sometimes we have a new clue that will help us to determine the price. and if we can buy at lower price then we are lucky and we are only waiting the increase of the price. for bitcoin price, i think we can prepare to buy when we see the price is trying to make correction so we can place the order buy. by placing the order, i think we don't have to missed the good price to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:55:42 AM

Actually you never know the perfect time Smiley For example today i bought BTC, the price were 7250$. My wife wanted to make me wait but i wouldn't do that because i felt that BTC will rise more in this month. So she believes that BTC will be 6.000$ at end of this month and i say will be 9.000$. I hope that i felt right.. 

Lol. Its nice to see that your wife at least has her own ideas and is aware of bitcoin movement. Though i agree with your decision tban hers here. I think we're on our way to 10k before the year ends and when the price hit that amount, only then will i think about letting go of some of my btcs

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

Most buyers buy Bitcoin through informations. It means they will buy Bitcoin when there is an disadvantage new for Bitcoin and make the price is going down . So if you have a big believe in Bitcoin. Buy it when everyone is selling is the best way to earn profit.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

Buy when RSI have reached the basic point. I often buy bitcoin if area support. bitcoin will do just fine if there is no bad news.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

I don't have a regular buying of bitcoin, I do buying when I make an extra earning from my day job or by the months when I have a good amount on savings reducing my unwanted needs. Other than this I try the opportunities available to earn as much possible.
YaChou

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

if the price hits a support level and bounces it's a good sign right. maybe then it's a good entry point. thought there are other factors to be taken into account.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

Just always remember this
Buy low sell high,
so as of the moment the price is increasing so high therefore it ia not time to buy now because it is so high.
Also remember this that when you buy in wrong timing then better hold and think that time will come you gonna have your profit and earn it so do not worry with that.
Obviously we all know that this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price has actually risen it to a very high level. Now it is the time to hold the Bitcoin in your wallet  and do not spend them as it is been expected to increase more and more in the next year.

The only time that is appropriate to buy Bitcoin is obviously when the prices are low. Anyone who is into this field is quite aware of a simple strategy that the best time to buy is in the prices at low and obviously the preferable one to sell is the prices are quite high.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

Just always remember this
Buy low sell high,
so as of the moment the price is increasing so high therefore it ia not time to buy now because it is so high.
Also remember this that when you buy in wrong timing then better hold and think that time will come you gonna have your profit and earn it so do not worry with that.
Obviously we all know that this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price has actually risen it to a very high level. Now it is the time to hold the Bitcoin in your wallet  and do not spend them as it is been expected to increase more and more in the next year.

The only time that is appropriate to buy Bitcoin is obviously when the prices are low. Anyone who is into this field is quite aware of a simple strategy that the best time to buy is in the prices at low and obviously the preferable one to sell is the prices are quite high.
i think the price is high but you can invest even its high,see the price this july i think is 2x now so in that its high already but its continue to grow because some country already acknowledge bitcoin and its already spread in different country i think if this will continue to spread the price also will continue to grow

BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

buy low, sell high, truth is already proven. You should know more about bitcoin market to understand the exchange rate to be able to buy at the right time, avoid losses, hope you will buy bitcoin at reasonable prices  Roll Eyes
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

When the market was saturated and my favorite altcoin was tending to fall it was time to buy it. Or wait for btc to increase it will cause other altcoin to fall and now we should buy the altcoin that we are want.

Bitcoin is the future currency. so you will know the bitcoin process and pricess information. If need for the bitcoin price information check the market price. it helpful to sell a buy the Bitcoin for the gorwrh. Then you will gather for the future improvement. it good to get the improve te buying for the gather future process business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

For me as a trader, I will look for the update of the coin I am going to buy if that coin has active developer and always get update on their platform. I also buy at a very low price if I cannot buy it is okay but I can buy much better. As for now its the middle of hard fork so I need to hold my coins and bitcoins and wait for the updates.

Okay this one looks fairly interesting way of investing the money. I mean if more updates then its the sign that they are getting the developments done and its making the specific coin worth the price of investment. This is also helpful to know how it will affect the rest of the market. For example, if x coin is getting developed faster then people will get attracted to it, and if they were y coin believer then y will loose value in the time due to lack of investors.

This is good entry point to buy coins and I think it will work for the most of the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

Trying to buy when the price is falling down after a big rise. Often i can exactly guess the min price, at bottom at all +-10%.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

Lol. Its nice to see that your wife at least has her own ideas and is aware of bitcoin movement. Though i agree with your decision tban hers here. I think we're on our way to 10k before the year ends and when the price hit that amount, only then will i think about letting go of some of my btcs
10k will be achieved soon and you will be very happy at that time to earn huge and one more thing see market at your own never consider anyone suggestion regarding buying and selling when you are satisfied to do buy and sell do at that time so see the trends and other thing the successful investor is that one ho lead by his own strategy make other to adopt his one and your good time is near as it has crossed 7.5k.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

10k will be achieved soon and you will be very happy at that time to earn huge and one more thing see market at your own never consider anyone suggestion regarding buying and selling when you are satisfied to do buy and sell do at that time so see the trends and other thing the successful investor is that one ho lead by his own strategy make other to adopt his one and your good time is near as it has crossed 7.5k.
well if we really want a small capital with the big returns maybe we can buy coin during its price go down because we know already that buying coin during the price is fall is a great advantage because it can be a a huge profit in returns.buying btc is really suggested during low price  to less your expenses.and to make a good profit in return because small capital is secure than a big capital.with the same profit.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

I buy a lot of coins when the market is falling down and i learned that from different of my friends because that is what they think that the best time to buy because it is like in the malls that they are on sale and buying a lot of things when the stores is at sale is the best feeling because you feel that you saved a lot of money.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

I buy a lot of coins when the market is falling down and i learned that from different of my friends because that is what they think that the best time to buy because it is like in the malls that they are on sale and buying a lot of things when the stores is at sale is the best feeling because you feel that you saved a lot of money.

Maket is choose the share market price information foe the future improve. If need buy the bitcoin you willl Know the price information. So you will check the bitcoin price for wallet and market rate. First you will check the market price. you will know the bitcoin improvement and bum and dum information for the future investment.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

Well for me as, my opinion to this article, i think there is a right time to buy, but what is the right time? maybe if you need something you have to buy for it whether it is a  high or very low value. Eventually some people wait for a time  in order to save their money, compare to the other buyer that if they have an important thing needed to buy they go for it. whether in a low or high value.

marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

buy low, sell high, truth is already proven. You should know more about bitcoin market to understand the exchange rate to be able to buy at the right time, avoid losses, hope you will buy bitcoin at reasonable prices  Roll Eyes
But never try to become a panic, majority of the newbie traders just try to cutloss their investment and try to move into another token which it can be considered as very bad movement. Just be patience will be a key to trade in thist time. Some time there is a flash dump that gives you a heart attack.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: