Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7151 times)
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

I will buy after the second increasing. It helps me get profit in case of growth. But in case of dropping, maybe I have to wait until it recovers.

For me I buy also at the right time at the right value.
When the bitcoin pump its the best time to buy altcoin
Buying is just a kind of act on how you observe something better. If you dont want to lose so you must choose the best time to buy something.
Just be practical when buying something so that you can earn, it's just a matter of watching whats happening here so that you can follow the tips.

Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:28:49 AM

I will buy after the second increasing. It helps me get profit in case of growth. But in case of dropping, maybe I have to wait until it recovers.

For me I buy also at the right time at the right value.
When the bitcoin pump its the best time to buy altcoin
Buying is just a kind of act on how you observe something better. If you dont want to lose so you must choose the best time to buy something.
Just be practical when buying something so that you can earn, it's just a matter of watching whats happening here so that you can follow the tips.
Buy at low, sell at high this is the things that i considered the best way of earning.  We must, buy bitcoin when the price is low, then hold it for a while and wait for the time the price will increase so if this happen we must earn a lots of profit. In the other hand, to buy bitcoin will also depend upon the situation may happen. But to buy, bitcoin at a low price is much better and it will have an advantage to us, because we are start in small and it will have a huge profit of return.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I always using different techniques when I am buying or selling many cryptocurrency coins. I always buying if the price is low and I always selling if the price is high. That technique is very effective and very profitable.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

buy low, sell high, truth is already proven. You should know more about bitcoin market to understand the exchange rate to be able to buy at the right time, avoid losses, hope you will buy bitcoin at reasonable prices  Roll Eyes
But never try to become a panic, majority of the newbie traders just try to cutloss their investment and try to move into another token which it can be considered as very bad movement. Just be patience will be a key to trade in thist time. Some time there is a flash dump that gives you a heart attack.
When its pice is going down continuously. But since it is hard to predict if when it price is going increase or decrease, i think you should be go with the flow also study its rate and flow of market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:47 AM

I usally buy after the hardfork or after that bitcoin reach the highest level of the price increase. Last hard fork, I've noticed that alts pumps when btc dumps.

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

The prediction is very important. But I think that besides you have to follow the market. If you realize the price can not hit the prediction, you should sell immediately to get profit.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:58:02 AM

I generally buy when the price is falling but since I know that price might fall further that can incur a loss for me, I do use systematic investment purchase that ensures that I am buying at the lowest average purchase price. I buy 10%, 20%, 30% and 40% when the price is decreasing thus I buy my largest order at the lowest price, the overall purchase price remains low as compared to that of my first order.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:18 AM

The best option is buy or invest in crypto currecies is according to the rate Market will red when big change is happen in Bitcoin, Bitcoin price goes up and maximum peoples starts to buy bitcoin and other alts are going to down Bitcoin price goes dump, in these situations market of altcoins go to red zone and almost all altcoins available at low price with low rate and it is the good and best time to pick the altcoins due to low rate and the next step is to recovery and this recovery makes you a profitable trader.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

Well, i agree with you buying is important thing to get profit. my aim to buy low as well as also check the daily news that help me making quite good profit.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

if the price hits a support level and bounces it's a good sign right. maybe then it's a good entry point. thought there are other factors to be taken into account.
We all know that the best time to buy Bitcoins is with the prices are low or at individual level we can only buy the Bitcoin if our earning is more than expenditure. If I talk about my present I am not earning much to my personal business therefore I am running out of money to buy more BTC and waiting for the price to fall to a suitable level. 

Actually if it is not possible to buy Bitcoins then the other way round is to buy altcoins great in terms of these low valued cryptocurrencies and earn more and more until you reach the level to buy the highest valued digital currency in the market that is bitcoins.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

if the price hits a support level and bounces it's a good sign right. maybe then it's a good entry point. thought there are other factors to be taken into account.
We all know that the best time to buy Bitcoins is with the prices are low or at individual level we can only buy the Bitcoin if our earning is more than expenditure. If I talk about my present I am not earning much to my personal business therefore I am running out of money to buy more BTC and waiting for the price to fall to a suitable level. 

Actually if it is not possible to buy Bitcoins then the other way round is to buy altcoins great in terms of these low valued cryptocurrencies and earn more and more until you reach the level to buy the highest valued digital currency in the market that is bitcoins.
well i agree on that there is no other best time to buy btc to less all your expenses it is during its low status.because bitcoin price  will ho down sometimes and that was really the right timing to buy btc.because if we buy it during high price we really need a big capital of money so then in this case we are on the risk than buying it in low price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Depends upon my excess budget.. eventually trading bitcoins its like a gamble. We dont have guarantee when your alt coins rise and fall .. but the most important key of trading is to be patient and wait for the right time to go up. Smiley
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:30 AM

Depends upon my excess budget.. eventually trading bitcoins its like a gamble. We dont have guarantee when your alt coins rise and fall .. but the most important key of trading is to be patient and wait for the right time to go up. Smiley
well buying is really depend on how much you can afford to loose because bitcoin is really unprefictable sometimes it is profitable sometimes it is not.but one thing for sure bitcoin really helps people making a profit a huge profit through holding it for a long time or maybe they do buying and selling bitcoin in preparation in the near future.
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

I buy when the price on dip.Waiting for blood day to buy, that is the best option.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

when the btc price falls, it's time to buy and the btc price goes up not too fast to sell it .. let up the price is really the best. what is needed is the knowledge and instinct to be successful in the bitcoin field
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

Look at the price of Segwith2x futures: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#markets

If you collect Bitcoin from 6500-7000 you're lucky; but still it's a chance to collect more before the price passes 7500 resistance before the fork Wink
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

Yes I also aim to buy bitcoins when the value drops and yes it is pretty much riky because the value might continue to fall and I will end up to nothing. But we all know bitcoins they will always rise up after a fall just like what happen on segwit and the china banninf incident. And in the china thing, I buy bitcoina in that time when the bitcoins falls, and I also didn't panic selling my coins and after a month bitcoins set their new record high and my momey also grow a lot more bigger.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:55 AM

You have to be patient and wait for the price to rise significantly. Bitcoin is unpredictable and it is very tempting to convert when the price goes up a little.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:54:21 AM

You have to be patient and wait for the price to rise significantly. Bitcoin is unpredictable and it is very tempting to convert when the price goes up a little.
That's why we should know upcoming info about bitcoin, it's helpful for me maybe price will rise after some issue
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

Hard to predict when to buy. In my opinion, use chart of bitcoin can be helpfull.
We will buy when the price can not reach the lowest low when reversal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: