Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7169 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Buy only when everyone is afraid and selling, and sell when everyone is buying....but the question is, do u have the balls to stand against the tide?

Very famous quotes and the same meaning with Warren Buffett said. I usually buy when the price is at dip but now I don't want to buy since the price is expensive for me. But when many are start selling again that will make the price lower again and its the good time to buy by that time. I don't have the balls against the tide but I have my strategy and I don't have to use my balls with it.  Grin

musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

i think the best time is in the end of the year 2017 we should invest our money in it. it is good yo buy now it is looking expensive but the thing is to plane for future there are so other ways like trading these currencies at that time when you look that the demand for this currency is high like in the year 2018 analysts says that the price of bitcoin will go up at a good level.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you but low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
Depends on the situation, a 7-14 day lowest would be a good time to buy but try to check if its already over sold, check the reason why the price is dropping. if you plan to buy today because its the red days and price continue to drop, I suggest to wait for a little longer as hard fork is around the corner and price will continue to drop.

You really need to buy at lower price and never buy while the price reached at the pumped price, because it will suddenly dump its price due to more will be selling their holdings when price hits the goals of most investors. Waiting suggestions will benefit you if you listen to those who advise us for good and that's true fork is there, so if you waited for the exact timing price starts to pump then you can buy again and hold for long term. This goals that we have will certainly bring  good results as for several months to go can be exciting but hard to have patience.

It really depends on the price trending but basically the price should be low when you buy. Just remember the basic, buy low and sell high and you must stick to that no matter what happens. As of right now, the price is too high and it looks like impossible to wait for the price gets lower like $5,000-6,000. Just make an average price trend like for 2 or 3 weeks only so that you can still estimate when is the best time to buy and don't wait for the price like earlier this year because it looks like impossible to get reach. Just read the forecast about Bitcoin and make plans.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

Buy only when everyone is afraid and selling, and sell when everyone is buying....but the question is, do u have the balls to stand against the tide?

Very famous quotes and the same meaning with Warren Buffett said. I usually buy when the price is at dip but now I don't want to buy since the price is expensive for me. But when many are start selling again that will make the price lower again and its the good time to buy by that time. I don't have the balls against the tide but I have my strategy and I don't have to use my balls with it.  Grin
I agree. It's all about the mind. You don't necessarily need to stand against the tide. You can just use your own strategies on when to buy and when to sell. If you really think that your strategy is working and efficient. Then stick to it.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

its depends of the grahp. and first if the going dump or red grahp its time to buy or set if you know running of the grahp check the time of the graph, if the graph is going red down ang the angle going up, its you time to buy.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

I am buying bitcoins when I have money, I think price
will be very high one day and until it is under $10000
price is good for buying.
   For alt-coins like ethereum, litecoin, monero price is still
low and I will try to buy them as well when ever I can, currently
I am focused on bitcoin.
   For new ICO's it is good to join from start, we are here watching
them every day and I think some of them will be very successful
in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:42 PM

Buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Or take a risk and just make a plan or strategy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

I agree. It's all about the mind. You don't necessarily need to stand against the tide. You can just use your own strategies on when to buy and when to sell. If you really think that your strategy is working and efficient. Then stick to it.

You need to take a look and have some gut feel if that's the dip but still if you don't trust your gut feel. Seeing it at red day is already the indication that you have to save yourself for buying. And bitcoin's price did reached $8,000 I'm having hard time to tell and give advice to those people that are asking me if this is the right time of buying. It's one of the peak at the moment.

henmark

Activity: 784
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

you should buy once they are on lowest but make sure that they are going up a little bit.then hold
Everyone has his own point of view but I think otherwise. The most important thing which you need to have for buying of bitcoins is your budget. You can only afford buying of bitcoins when you are having this much of money in your pocket.

In addition to this, you actually need to buy bitcoins at the time when the market prices are falling down. I myself like to do the same for having better results.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:55:05 AM

If you cannot analyze the currency as at whether it would appreciate or depreciate, it is then advisable to buy when it's low.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:37 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

I do not usually buy bitcoins because I do not have some spare money to buy it. I just earn it by simply joining in a signature or even bounty campaigns where I earn bitcoins in exchange of endorsing their campaigns by wearing their signature and posting in some threads like this. But if even that I have that money, I will buy bitcoins every time they fall. Yes you might think that it is a lot more risky and yes it does. But we all know bitcoins they always pump every after a fall so why be so afraid from buying bitcoins if it can guarantee you a lot of easy income.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

i think the best time is in the end of the year 2017 we should invest our money in it. it is good yo buy now it is looking expensive but the thing is to plane for future there are so other ways like trading these currencies at that time when you look that the demand for this currency is high like in the year 2018 analysts says that the price of bitcoin will go up at a good level.
What makes end of the year different from now ? For someone who has that kind of mentality, they always end up joining the train at the last moment. You should not be waiting for the right moment, because every moment you are now is totally right and you may not be able to get it better.

Do you know how many people were waiting for dips at $2000 ? Well, some people missed it and I hope they are still not waiting for such a dip right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Basically the best time to buy Bitcoin or altcoins is when the price go down. If you are planning to buy BTC or ETH you can buy anytime because the price keep increasing, and this coins will not lose their value , but they will become more valuable in the future.
If you plan to buy other altcoins or tokens, you need to study the chart and buy low to sell high.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I bought altcoin following some expert advice.
because I am not a professional tarader so I still have a lot to learn about the best time to buy and the best time to sell.
so expert advice is the best way for me.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:07:07 PM

Basically the best time to buy Bitcoin or altcoins is when the price go down. If you are planning to buy BTC or ETH you can buy anytime because the price keep increasing, and this coins will not lose their value , but they will become more valuable in the future.
If you plan to buy other altcoins or tokens, you need to study the chart and buy low to sell high.

What you are saying is correct but the fact is no one is 100% sure that which is the lowest price to buy as if buy now then its likely that it can go more lower in next few days and then we feel that we should have waited longer to buy at even lower price but that is the thing which no one can predict and if you are satisfied with the price you can buy it and you will only sell when the price will exceed your buying price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

My learning about trading is not enough. I'm not a professional trader. I But, my advice is buy low and sell high to get a profit.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:40:45 AM

A lot of people just stick on the old strategy, buy low and sell high. I think that thi is the best strategy if you want to earn money. I was able to earn hundreds of dollars when I sold my bitcoin before it fell down when it reached 7800 dollars a few weeks back and bought bitcoin when it dropped to 5800.
Definitely, but one should always understand how these lows and highs work sometimes. Almost every coin has a pattern which should be understood very well to be able to make some decisions. Bitcoin does to, and one should understand corrections, the low buying and the right point to always sell to make profit and even buy back for more profit later on.

It's all about the mind. You don't necessarily need to stand against the tide. You can just use your own strategies on when to buy and when to sell. If you really think that your strategy is working and efficient. Then stick to it.
Once you have a very good strategy, you cannot make any huge mistakes per se and even if there is a mistake in your decisions which are totally bound to happen even with pro traders, but what makes it different is knowing when to get out and not gamble a situation, and knowing when it is right to get in back. Those are where strategies come to play.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:47:57 AM

I buy bitcoins when the price is low. It is the simplest effective strategy that we can use for us to earn profit. We should be smart when we are buying coins for us to not lose our money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:46 PM

Buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. Or take a risk and just make a plan or strategy.
It is the just common sense that the bitcoin should be buy when the price of the bitcoin will be high and sell when the price is low it is not the good thing to hold for the long and long and never sell but at least selling the low price and he panic selling is not god just hold till the price of the bitcoin is low and sell it when you see the bitcoin price will be high if amount of the bitcoin will help you then you will be happy for the holding.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

It is the just common sense that the bitcoin should be buy when the price of the bitcoin will be high and sell when the price is low it is not the good thing to hold for the long and long and never sell but at least selling the low price and he panic selling is not god just hold till the price of the bitcoin is low and sell it when you see the bitcoin price will be high if amount of the bitcoin will help you then you will be happy for the holding.

Selling bitcoins at higher price is not an issue as you will sell only when you are making good profits from it and when price goes higher then your entry price but the fact is that no one knows which is the low price to buy as if you buy today hoping that this is low price to buy but tomorrow you may see price going even lower but as far as you are satisfied with the price you can take decision either to buy or sell your bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: