Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7151 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

I am believing that if you want to buy you can do it even everyday but their is prefect timing to those who want to earn more and ofcourse we all want to earn so the best chance for us to buy is when it is so dump.
Yes its okay to buy bitcoin or altcoin anytime if you are planning to hold it for long term. But if you want to trade it for days or weeks then waiting for the dip/dump is want we need to do so that we can easily get profit when the price bounce back.
Holding for a long term should not really be a cause for worry for someone trying to go through that process. However, for altcoins, even if one is to hold for a long time, it is always better most times to target those dips as that would at least give you something good both at the short and the long run. Most of the altcoins at some moment in their span usually experience some huge dips, so what is the point buying them at the top?
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
For me, there is no perfect timing to buy Bitcoin. Why ? Because bitcoin value was so volatile it changing oftenly. Maybe the price of now for you was so high, but as the time goes by the price you think is high , was the lowest price in the present. That I dont believe in the perfect timing , if want to invest now start it now. Buy BTC and hold it until the ideal price for came then exchange it.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
For me, there is no perfect timing to buy Bitcoin. Why ? Because bitcoin value was so volatile it changing oftenly. Maybe the price of now for you was so high, but as the time goes by the price you think is high , was the lowest price in the present. That I dont believe in the perfect timing , if want to invest now start it now. Buy BTC and hold it until the ideal price for came then exchange it.

To me, only when we have free margin, we can get it. Otherwise, while we're running out of money and free margin, we can't buy it. That's the only good buy time for me.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:19:07 PM

What I do is check the 1 month or 7 day trend, if a currency had fallen for a long time from a very high (3-4 times high) price, I go for it and than the waiting game kicks in. Please suggest any better idea if you have. Thanks
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

Buy and sell in the right time is the best way to earn profit in trading. Buy when the price is at the bottom is the basic rule in trading. But spotting the bottom price is not that easily. I think you should look for the reason why the price is that bottom and keep updating. Buying when things are going back to normal.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

Buy and sell in the right time is the best way to earn profit in trading. Buy when the price is at the bottom is the basic rule in trading. But spotting the bottom price is not that easily. I think you should look for the reason why the price is that bottom and keep updating. Buying when things are going back to normal.

it seems to me too categorical. You can earn in different ways in the world of crypts, and everyone does it as he can Smiley
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:42 AM

To me, only when we have free margin, we can get it. Otherwise, while we're running out of money and free margin, we can't buy it. That's the only good buy time for me.
The best time for buying of bitcoin is when you have enough money in your pocket that you can go for buying of bitcoin. In addition to this, you also need to study the market price as well. Do not go for buying of bitcoin at time when its market price is increasing. Buying the bitcoins at time when the market price is falling is no doubt the best time. This will help you to generate a good revenue.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Buying shall not be defined by time, rather by knowledge and analysis. If I feel a coim has potential I buy it, now it obviously depends on capital, so whenever I have capital to save, I rather invest instead of saving. Buying for me has no specific time, when I feel and when I have capital.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

I usually buy when the value is lower than usual. The thing is when we buy at a high value because we want to earn, then it will not work at all, you'll end up disappointing yourself when the value falls down and you'll realize that the capital you have spent does not tally to the actual price of what you have bought.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

I usually buy when the value is lower than usual. The thing is when we buy at a high value because we want to earn, then it will not work at all, you'll end up disappointing yourself when the value falls down and you'll realize that the capital you have spent does not tally to the actual price of what you have bought.

Well i've realized with all the failed trades i've had that the buy point is more important. I've quit relying on telegram groups and just studied when the best time to buy is, and i'm doing a lot better. Charts and candlesticks are very essential ans if you manage to buy at the right time, selling isn't ging to be much of a problem

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Well i've realized with all the failed trades i've had that the buy point is more important. I've quit relying on telegram groups and just studied when the best time to buy is, and i'm doing a lot better. Charts and candlesticks are very essential ans if you manage to buy at the right time, selling isn't ging to be much of a problem
That is where the wrong part is. Many people are trusting other people analysis and research rather than their own analysis and research it could be because of lack of education and lack of confidence. Truth is the vital part of trading trusting ourself, we should make our own path not rely on other. Trading is a zero-sum game where some people get a gain and others people get a loss.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

If you talk about bitcoin when to buy.The best answer is when the bitcoin price fall.many bitcoin user do that stretegy because they all know bitcoin will huge rise and multi there profit...but in altcoin im not sure about them because im new in trading but they all say buy token when it still low price and hold them.Pick a token that a have greate potential
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Whenever my potential coins get low, I look at the chart if it will become much lower. You will notice it on the chart using indicators and your instinct if the coins will get much lower. If you think that the chart tells that it will gonna correct, then that is the very good sign to buy.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Tama21

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

I usually buy at lower price and sell when the price reached at the pumped price.
It is the best way for me to earn more profit
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Absolutely so nice way of buying. Actually selling and buying is not that much easy people often think about. You have your income with you and only your one decision can either make your rise or fall, it depends on that one decision you will be taking in that very particular moment. Wait for the chart to get low and use prediction analysis, thus you will be able to decide wisely whiter to buy or not.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:16 AM

I usually buy when the value drops down, and wait for a couple of days to recover then, time to sell. As far as i know, this are the effective method to earn good profit in trading.
dominikas18

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

Of course, only a low level of the day, weeks or even more. In general, when there is something to buy, and this makes sense. But it's never worth hurrying. One must understand clearly that it can fall more strongly and then the price will be more acceptable and spending and risks less.

You need to buy you will know the prices it ya important for the process. If need buy you check the prices in the low the you will buy it ya beater to way for the  processing and you need to sell bitcoin you check the prices increasing you sell it ya get the more profit of the gaining. It need growth for your future life.  

Yes Buddy. I agree with you point. If the price of bitcoin reaches the maximum value means ,it's the best time to sell the bitcoin. You Know will reduce some time. If so means, That is the right time to brought the bitcoin. Only if you not depend on that Money means, you can inverse your money in bitcoin.

Guys, in my opinion the best time to buy is before obvious pumps. There is an example of CBOE futures launch on 10 December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch on 18 December. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM

tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

I think at the moment bitcoin is the trend of the world with its applications of high liquidity as well as absolute security, then the bitcoin value of the increase over time is inevitable that you can see . By the end of 2017, the value of the bitcoin was $ 20,000, showing a strong boom in value,  in June of 2017 when the price of  bitcoin reached $ 3500. So I think you should buy and store bitcoin right now.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I think selling it now is  not a good idea because bitcoin price is in a low rates. So I think it's good to hold now and wait for the reversals. And if you are interested to buy more bitcoin then it's the right time to buy more bitcoin.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

WHen market is full red with good volume is best time to buy. I know it's very tough to stop myself to buy when I see some good coin deepr price but without good volume it's not a good decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: