Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7157 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price hits the lowest drop. It is better to buy bitcoin when the price is drop so that you can have a good profit when you sell it. Just be responsible by yourself so you will not get regret in any mistake that may happen.
I agree it is a great move to buy bitcoin and altcoins when the price of each coins are in dip or it is in low price, but if you have so much money to invest you can buy anytime as long as you can afford it.. You better buy now if you want really want to because bitcoin now is so dropping,hope next month it will rise again..🙏🙏🙏
I have no different thinking in this matter than yours and that is very basic common sense. In order to earn profit, it is compulsory to sell it out at a price greater than the bought one. That way, his expense would not only get compensated but his capital would also increase.

Dips are the opportunity to buy more coins. Bitcoin and ripple are going through a severe downfall which indicates that these are the right investments at the moment.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

I prefer to view the history of changes in the prices of the coins on the charts.
I see levels of support and resistance.If the price drops to a certain level and not lower, I buy.
When to sell coins, everyone decides for himself.It is possible to keep the coins for a long time, and can get a profit to sell.I explained of course simplistic
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Now as an example....
I think the current bitcoin price is on the down road, and in a couple of weeks its gonna be ON FIRE again.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you but low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
Depends on the situation, a 7-14 day lowest would be a good time to buy but try to check if its already over sold, check the reason why the price is dropping.

This is the most difficult one to do.
Looking for a reason why is dumping? Mostly its happen because of news. So how if there is no news?
So sometime people just buy without searching why because its difficult so they prefer to do blind trading.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you but low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
Depends on the situation, a 7-14 day lowest would be a good time to buy but try to check if its already over sold, check the reason why the price is dropping. if you plan to buy today because its the red days and price continue to drop, I suggest to wait for a little longer as hard fork is around the corner and price will continue to drop.

I agree. I think the operative word their is "lowest". You have to gauge the coin or asset your buying and see if its value is enough for you, in relation to your capital, to be bought. Some people only consider the value of the coin, but what they are failing to see is how much they can get, especially if the capital to be used is only small. In this market, sometimes having more of some asset is better because it has more chances of increasing value as support to those highly priced coins that may gain, but it would only give you little profit. Following the principle of "buy low, sell high", the best time would always be when the asset is at its lowest value; however, you must also follow its trend of depreciation because, if you jump the gun and buy at one point, but there is still a chance for it to drop, might as well wait.

travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:43:28 PM by travelgear17

Cryptocurrency lead very hard moment. Now Bitcoin price very low. I think this is the perfect time to buy coin/token. Now coin rate very low. Hope it will up recent.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

We can't say we are all happy or Mad because of this the best time to buy because the value of the bitcoin and others altcoins is on the dip now. If you have funds at this moment, don't afraid to buy because it will pump again. If you buy bitcoin and altcoin, make sure that when the price pump again. you might hold or sell it. We can't predict when the price will go down and up that we call risk. At the end still, you are the one will be choice hold or sell.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Everyone knows that in an investment it is good to buy a stock at a low price then hold it until the stock increase its price that is when you will earn a lot of money in your investment. in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency it is the same buying at a low price and selling at a high price that is how market work for me in investing your money. It is ironic to buy a stock or buy bitcoin at a high price because we don't know if it will still further increase. We can buy bitcoin today since it is in a low price and even though its risky since we don't now when or if its price will increase it is still the best time to buy.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

We can't say we are all happy or Mad because of this the best time to buy because the value of the bitcoin and others altcoins is on the dip now. If you have funds at this moment, don't afraid to buy because it will pump again. If you buy bitcoin and altcoin, make sure that when the price pump again. you might hold or sell it. We can't predict when the price will go down and up that we call risk. At the end still, you are the one will be choice hold or sell.

Even $9k and $10k prices were not bad to buy, but the current price is just perfect to get some bitcoins. This is the job of the holders, they will be holding without selling them with panic, I mean.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I bought 2 bitcoins today. The price of the bitcoin became $8000 per each. I know that this time is the best time to buy bitcoins because I am sure that it will pump in the following days. I will not waste this opportunity.

MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

so for me this is time for us to buy more cheap altcoin. people dont know altcoin/token price does have any business with bitcoin and keep sell low. Smiley everything will recover soon

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Completely depends on what your goal is. You plan to short term trade? Then simply buy dips and sell when it goes higher. Planning on investing long term? Then it doesn't matter what price you're buying it at if you're expecting it to multiply in price in the future.

The thing is, no one can make like super accurate predictions. Bitcoin's price movements are more dependent on news(bans, regulations, etc), which are pretty much unpredictable unless you have like secret government  insider information.
Very well said. Long term investment doesn't really matter whether the price is high nor low because in the long run it will always multiple the profits of your investment. Though when in trading it really needs to wait for the dip if you want big profit because mostly in trading is just short term investment and just waiting usually to double the price from the coins you bought.
and today is the dip,so go and buy now.early today bitcoin almost got the lowest record of $7,000 and this is serious matter and everything must be in place before this quarter.and your right that that its not issue the price for long term.because future will surely let bitcoin back it its popularity
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

many people said to me, i should buy when the price i at the bottom, from the bottom when it starts to rise, we will have so many profit. However i personally don't like that idea, we should have our own target before investing in coins, so that we would not become greedy and sell our coin at a cheap price.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

The answer to this question is quite obvious. Many people are afraid to buy or to invest on a particular coin when the value is low. On the contrary, that is the precise moment that they should seize, because only at that time when you can buy it at a cheaper price, not only that but you can buy more of the quantity of the coin that you desire to buy. Which is why we should be courageous when the value is low.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Now is the time to enter the position if you have Fiat, I think if there is a decrease, then in this range is not lower. If you already have a position, then average!
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

I honestly bought some coins when the price is going down like this price is a golden opportunity to buy as much coin as possible after that save the coin you have and you sell it after the price back up.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

I buy when the price of the coin is decreasing in price or you can see from bitcoin if the bitcoin price falls and all coin down as it is now is a good time to buy.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

to be honest, choosing the time to buy is as difficult as the time to sell. to choose the right time to buy, it depends 100% your experience. No one can gurantee 100% for you.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

I buy when there is a dip in price watching closely the support and resistance levels. Once a new high is made the market tends to retrace so I watch  to see if the support level is tested. If it does I will enter and buy then follow the trend upwards to pick some profits
Canvis

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Depends on the situation, a 7-14 day lowest would be a good time to buy but try to check if its already over sold, check the reason why the price is dropping.

This is the most difficult one to do.
Looking for a reason why is dumping? Mostly its happen because of news. So how if there is no news?
So sometime people just buy without searching why because its difficult so they prefer to do blind trading.
This is not to be blind for trading because it is already enough risk that you are involved trading so the other mistake that you will do is not to search about bitcoin enough and trade without any solid sanctums of profit, if you are interest for trading then it is must that you have fine knowledge and information about bitcoin price so you will be able to judge that what is the best time to buy and sell your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: