Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7164 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

to be honest, choosing the time to buy is as difficult as the time to sell. to choose the right time to buy, it depends 100% your experience. No one can gurantee 100% for you.
I just only buy when the value of the coins i want is we will decrease it's value, just like when the value of bitcoin and ethereum was dump i buy some bitcoin and ethereum because i am confident that maybe next week the value of it is we will pump again.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

I buy when the price is cheap because I see the potential profit that I can get when buying at a cheap price or when the market is down it's a very good moment because when the market starts to green again we can get a lot of profits.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

You need to  buy at that time more and more without any fear and whenever the price became high then you can start selling tell the price become again low. Through this you can get more and more profit. Everyone has the same wish, but i think that it is no so easy as we think, eventhough we know that it is the right time to buy bitcoin but still we feel is very difficult to take a decision
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

You need to  buy at that time more and more without any fear and whenever the price became high then you can start selling tell the price become again low. Through this you can get more and more profit. Everyone has the same wish, but i think that it is no so easy as we think, eventhough we know that it is the right time to buy bitcoin but still we feel is very difficult to take a decision
Your right, I also believe that this is not the right time to buy stocks of bitcoin because we have no assurance if after segwit it will raising or going down. Moreover to those people who looking for good income I suggest to withdraw for the meantime the half of your investment into bitcoin. At least you can secure your amount to invest and you can't regret if in case bitcoin value fall down
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Anyway, many people are saying that there will be a hard fork and whether it is right, this could somehow make the price go down and that is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and a nice diversion of money to invest is a way good to know. And that principle also can be apply when selling. Don't go all in, just sell the half of it when it pumps as we never know if that's the peak and sell the other half when it pumps harder
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Of course you can start trading with 100$ even smaller value can do but it takes time to grow your money. What you must do is look for some altcoin which has low value and hold that until the value grows. I have seen and had coin which value started at low price like 3$ per coin at it`s start then at days goes by, the price went to 58$ each, my bad because I have sold it at only 3$ each and then suddenly grows up after
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Generally I buy bitcoin once the market value of it becomes lower. At this moment I can obtained lots of bitcoin even though my money is not to big.
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Basically, I try to navigate the charts and the global news related to the introduction of sanctions against the crypto currency. If nothing happened over the last week, then I try to open a long position.

V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

I don't buy top 100 coins. I buy coins at a price of 50-500 satoshi and new, when the price several times was at its minimum value. My opinion: now very good coins for purchase Snov and Cat. Orders for sale, I put x10 .. Smiley
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

I wait until the price decrease before buying, because buying with high rate will make the profit smaller. I take my time waiting the price going down , it take some months sometimes, but its worth this timen because buying low and selling high after a period of holding is always the most profitable method.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:08 AM

I wait until the price decrease before buying, because buying with high rate will make the profit smaller. I take my time waiting the price going down , it take some months sometimes, but its worth this timen because buying low and selling high after a period of holding is always the most profitable method.
Well I think this time is really the best time to buy bitcoin because it is now on a low status and it is really dropping each day. So then the best to buy bitcoin is today because we can now buy more bitcoin has on the price status maybe we can really make profit in the near future by selling it during the price of the bitcoin rise.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

In my style im always looking for dip prices of bitcoin and altcoins which can i afford to buy some of them and hold it for a long time waiting the prices increase and make profit from bitcoin or altcoins that im buying.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I always buying if the price is low, do not buy if the price is going up (FOMO) because there is a high chance that you can lose your money. Always buy in a low price for you to earn money in trading.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

For me,  it depends on my situation. If could see that the price might enough to afford, I still look for some desirable amount of price. I pretend to buy some stocks for the future and sell them to have profits. But I planned to see that the price decreases so I could simplify which decision I could make to see that I have no regrets.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

I follow a very simple strategy that when the prices become low in the market then we have to buy bitcoin and other altcoin it is normal when the market forces become affect the prices of a currency so when the prices become the buying strategy is good and it is normally happen to every thing that when the prices low then people buy in bulk quantity for the future become we don't know the future for every thing.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

I usually buy when the price of the coin that I intend to trade is cheaper than it's usual price, in other words, the value is low. I think that when the volatility range hits low, that is the perfect time to take as an advantage because the quantity of the coin one wants to bug will be more. That's why I usually buy when the value is low.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I buy bitcoin when the market value of it in the world trade market is very low.
I grab that opportunity since I can be able to purchase lots of value of bitcoin at lower price; that moment is very favourable to me and I am pretty sure that in future I will benefited from it.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

for latecomers, in recent days there were great buying opportunities
Still opportunity is available only they have to invest and hold their coins for two or three months and they will see how much bitcoin will bless them with its profit and newbies have chance that they can buy bitcoin at lower prices and they don’t have any risk factor evolved now and there is no chance that prices will come more down so if anyone is interested btc is still available t lower rates and buy at this time will lead you the epic life in coming days because economists are saying this time pump will be of 5 months.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

You buy just like the great Warren Buffet said - when you have researched the fundamentals and believe a stock (or in our case coin) to be undervalued, and for it to have a future. Timing the entry price is a rather pointless endeavor if you're a serious investor and not a day trader. Whether you buy it 5% cheaper or not, or are wrong and buy it 5% more expensive, is most of the time just luck. Buy when you're ready, at whatever the market price is, and then hold it long term until it reaches the true capability you see.
I always advice to do some research on your own before really starting any kind of business. We cannot jump into the river and hope to stay alive while we don’t know how to swim. Similarly, making profit out of crypto trading is only possible if someone not only understands the nature and way of digital market but the requirements of this profession also. Digital market is a new one, it would be growing a lot in the future. Even if now is the right time to buy bitcoin or any other digital asset, I suggest doing homework beforehand.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Generally, when i have a price dump, i buy it. But first I look at the market, i select some coin that the price of the dump and the future is much better, the transaction is much more, it will be used on different platforms. Then i buy the selected coin, when the value increases a lot, then sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: