Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7149 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin. While the market is on correction. After correction, growth will begin and it will not be so profitable to buy. Ideally, catch such correction moments as in February ($ 6000 for bitcoin) and buy it at these moments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
mine i usually buy coins when there is a good news coming are someone is hyping but this strategy sometimes fails since other who hype the coins are those who want to get out of it. now i do buying when market is in deep i just keep patiently waiting for the right time to buy.

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
I believe this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices in recent days are recovering extremely strong and growing extremely strong. Bitcoin prices yesterday passed a lot of barriers and are heading toward $ 12,000. So you should buy bitcoin right now
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin right now. It can be seen that bitcoin prices in recent days are recovering extremely strong and have crossed the $ 10000 mark and are heading for $ 11000. I believe with strong growth so bitcoin will soon be able to recover and surpass $ 20000 mark next month. So you should buy bitcoin right away missed opportunities.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

I think you can buy bitcoin right at this moment. Bitcoin prices were very strong yesterday and broke many barriers. It can be seen that the strong rebound of bitcoin has made the market so vibrant again so you should trade bitcoin right now. The bitcoin price is $ 10400 and is continuing to increase.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

It's always a risk when we buy, so make sure that you are always ready for the outcome. We buy for low prices and wait to sell for higher amount. It depends on the situation.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:38 AM

Possibly for me it is always in the low in prices that could i buy because i had a small capital, and im always check the chart of that coins if there is a chance to going up or not and possibly you can avoid to loss your money.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

First I would say you are the expert of your own money.  Do whatever it takes to know how to manage multiply and secure it.  My own buying schedule is periodical.  I have set funding to buy at different time of the year and if it falls on low pricing that would be good.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

First, I will buy low price of bitcoin and check for the support, look for the potential uptrend and support . Take time to study the market but if you do research you will definitely gain profits from it. So basically you should study do research and notes some goodnews abd bad news most of trades now affects with the news but today market is sideway or in conso so its buy and wait for market corrections.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin as of this moment because the market value of these coins is very affordable. Buying bitcoin will help you to reach more dreams that you are aiming before.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

In my whole experience here in cryptocurrency,
I usually buy investment or securities once its market value in the world trade market are too low which is very affordable to spend and you can obtain a large number of securities at lower transaction cost plus investment.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

In my journey here in crypto, I always choose to buy at low prices and hold it until I reach my target. That is just the simple strategies of investors as well. By following the crypto rule which is to buy low and to sell high, we would be able to avoid such losses.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

In my journey here in crypto, I always choose to buy at low prices and hold it until I reach my target. That is just the simple strategies of investors as well. By following the crypto rule which is to buy low and to sell high, we would be able to avoid such losses.
the fact is that the main thing not be afraid of the time when the market fell, as well as in this time. it was a very good time for new investments.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

the fact is that the main thing not be afraid of the time when the market fell, as well as in this time. it was a very good time for new investments.
Of course you are right, But the one who did not fear has already managed to invest both Bitcoin, and the etherium, and many Coins that are very promising.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

I buy some bitcoin and alternative coins when the price dumped in the market  and selling it when the price is high again im the market thats a good strategy ro not lose but you need a long-term ro hold the coins.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

It's always a risk when we buy, so make sure that you are always ready for the outcome. We buy for low prices and wait to sell for higher amount. It depends on the situation.
the problem in cryptocurrency market is that it is very volatile so if you think it is low there is a chance that it could go beyond those price point although it depends on someone's judgement Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
yudi31

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

buy when the price is low and sell when the high price it is saat2 we buy, with the system that we can earn profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: