Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15302 times)
iminethereforeiam

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

Sounds interesting. I will wait for the public mining phase.
monero-lite (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Can someone enlightenment me if I am missing something!!

I used the earnings calculator on the pool

http://xmrl.pool.nowss.org

I have checked when no miners were connected, it said I can earn 90,000 coins per day with my 4kh/s mining hash rate.

I was probably the 1st or 2 miner connected, then it was saying something around 85,000. No one connected for about 45 minutes, then another miner connected the profitability has gone down to 70,000 something.

I went to bed and I woke up after 7 hours of mining I see is 8 miners connected total hash rate is 120kh/s or something.

The best part is I have mined only 68 coins for 7 hours!!!!!!!

From the prediction and my calculation when it said 90,000 coins per day, I should have at least (90,000/24) got around 2500 with my hash rate for 50 mins of solo mining (no miner connected except me). But why I am only seeing just 68 coins only mined for my address.

Can someone please explain if my assumptions are wrong or I got scammed.

90,000 are 90 not 90.000

0.1426 XMRL per block

u have 68 XMRL... this is like 500 solo mining block... u are rich... or not

Thanks for your reply, now it is showing as for 4KH/s I can get 9.88 XMRL/day (showed 90,000.0 XMRL/day yesterday).

From your saying i get only 1 coin per day?? (I know the difference between ',' and '.' ; as Europeans use ',' for '.'   that is definitely not the case here)

Hope OP will answer my question.
We can not give you an estimate, but you take as a basis the calculations of the mining power that is available in the mining pool.

remembering that as the difficulty increases, but it will be difficult to mine a coin (but not impossible), but it is still good for mining, the difficulty is low to moderate, when mining is open to all, the difficulty will rise abruptly.

but yes, what was said by the other member is correct, it is 90 coins instead of 90,000
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

Sounds interesting. I will wait for the public mining phase.
Thanks for the support, everyone will be welcome to start mining on October 24th.
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:12:40 PM

Can someone enlightenment me if I am missing something!!

I used the earnings calculator on the pool

http://xmrl.pool.nowss.org

I have checked when no miners were connected, it said I can earn 90,000 coins per day with my 4kh/s mining hash rate.

I was probably the 1st or 2 miner connected, then it was saying something around 85,000. No one connected for about 45 minutes, then another miner connected the profitability has gone down to 70,000 something.

I went to bed and I woke up after 7 hours of mining I see is 8 miners connected total hash rate is 120kh/s or something.

The best part is I have mined only 68 coins for 7 hours!!!!!!!

From the prediction and my calculation when it said 90,000 coins per day, I should have at least (90,000/24) got around 2500 with my hash rate for 50 mins of solo mining (no miner connected except me). But why I am only seeing just 68 coins only mined for my address.

Can someone please explain if my assumptions are wrong or I got scammed.

90,000 are 90 not 90.000

0.1426 XMRL per block

u have 68 XMRL... this is like 500 solo mining block... u are rich... or not

Thanks for your reply, now it is showing as for 4KH/s I can get 9.88 XMRL/day (showed 90,000.0 XMRL/day yesterday).

From your saying i get only 1 coin per day?? (I know the difference between ',' and '.' ; as Europeans use ',' for '.'   that is definitely not the case here)

Hope OP will answer my question.
We can not give you an estimate, but you take as a basis the calculations of the mining power that is available in the mining pool.

remembering that as the difficulty increases, but it will be difficult to mine a coin (but not impossible), but it is still good for mining, the difficulty is low to moderate, when mining is open to all, the difficulty will rise abruptly.

but yes, what was said by the other member is correct, it is 90 coins instead of 90,000

Thanks for your reply, looking forward for further announcements. Good Luck Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LeeAn

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

Very interesting project. Good luck dev
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

Very interesting project. Good luck dev
Thanks for the support  Smiley
manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

signed up for the private mining
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.
manfromafar

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.

Already did waiting on Private links to download wallet and miner so I can get started on this pre-mine free coin
manfromafar

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.

Already did waiting on Private links to download wallet and miner so I can get started on this pre-mine free coin

So you are already breaking the No Pre-Mining  "feature" listed in the announce by having users pay for wallets so that they can mine.
Naccamotor

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:45 PM

it' s not pre-mine and neither ICO it's IMO (initial mining offer)

Grin
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:52:52 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.

At the moment, can only do the mining who participate in the Antecipate Miining Campaign, we will use the amount collected to list Monero Lite in a exchange, so the campaign is important.
manfromafar

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

it' s not pre-mine and neither ICO it's IMO (initial mining offer)

Grin

Shit son, that's a great idea. Let me go git clone dash real quick,

ANN NO ICO NO-PREMINE NO-DEVFUND 1-MONTH IMO
manfromafar

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.

At the moment, can only do the mining who participate in the Antecipate Miining Campaign, we will use the amount collected to list Monero Lite in a exchange, so the campaign is important.

Yes I will participate in the mining campaign for a total for a total of $0
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:09 PM

Well this is a new way to get people to part with their btc.  I wouldn't send these chumps a dime.
ceasarmadini

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

hi dev
i want partitical. pls send me 1 wallet
thanks
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Contact us by PM.

Thanks.

Yes I will participate in the mining campaign for a total for a total of $0

Respect this, if you do not want to participate in the campaign, wait until October 24.

Study more about blockchain, the term pre-mining is when a dev builds and compiles a crypto-coin with a bounty of block genesis, in this block genesis contains millions of coins and only dev does the mining until this block is mined, while the dev holds the wallets and daemon so that only he does the mining, but I repeat, we did not do this for the Monero Lite, this project has 0% pre-mining.
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

hi dev
i want partitical. pls send me 1 wallet
thanks
please, contact us by PM.

At the moment, the Anticipated Mining Campaign is in effect, The mining will be open to all from October 24.

Thanks.
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:31:14 AM

11 days left for the release of the wallets so that everyone can start mining.

Monero Lite Team.
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

who is successfully mining with ccminer? i have been trying unsuccessfully for a few days. i can mine other coins with ccminer just fine, but cannot connect to pool to mine this. sent dev eth for the info to mine, but it doesn't work and not much help to get it going has been offered. dev says it must be my miner or my internet, but i don't see how that can be as it works perfectly with other currencies. just curious if other people have got it working, what they had to do differently than they do when mining other currencies with ccminer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: