Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15302 times)
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:53:01 AM

so many "lite" clones for the big money coins out there.you people should try to actually came up with some ideeas  Grin
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:58:27 AM

No ico but people can pay some kind of fee to premine? That doesn't sound much better.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:41 AM

who is successfully mining with ccminer? i have been trying unsuccessfully for a few days. i can mine other coins with ccminer just fine, but cannot connect to pool to mine this. sent dev eth for the info to mine, but it doesn't work and not much help to get it going has been offered. dev says it must be my miner or my internet, but i don't see how that can be as it works perfectly with other currencies. just curious if other people have got it working, what they had to do differently than they do when mining other currencies with ccminer.

interestingly, i got the same error when i just tried mining a new (to me) coin on suprnova after i had incorrectly typed my worker name into the .bat. maybe the wallet id you sent me is not really registered?
It's not a mistake in the wallet address, so we did some testing and we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you.

No other miner is having trouble doing mining, this problem is only with you, so I mentioned that there must be some configuration on your pc, I already had the same problem as you (another coin), I changed the mining software and everything went well , this with AMD GPU, I have never worked with Nvidia GPU.

the first message i sent you, i told you exactly what kind of gpu's and system i was using and you told me there would be no problem. i ask you to give me a set up that would work and all you have done is tell me that my configuration must be the problem. i'm not having trouble connecting to any other pool. i've had ccminer stop mining some other currencies, but i have at least been able to establish the connection. i sent you the eth and have not been able to mine a single share, can't even connect to the pool. sounds like i got swindled out of 9 dollars to me. something for nothing
Without a doubt it is some configuration in your computer, since other 14 miners are able to do the mining without problem, in this case we can not instruct you because there may be many things, but the mining pool is working normally, the miners are working and even one of the miners told him that he was able to mine.

The wallet we provided you, we ran tests and that's okay, we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you, so I say the problem is something related to your computer or mining software.

search google for this problem you are facing, sometimes the opinions of those who have gone through this can make the mining work for you.

ok, well i'm open to it. i feel like googling about xmrl would lead me back here. i'm just curious how other people mining with nvidia cards have it set up. that would be the most help as i'm not having a problem in general, it's just with this particular currency.
Using xmrminer just modify it for any cryptonight algo pool.
Using driver 21.21.13.7570 old  but newer will work too.

rem -l 8x30 for nvida  750ti
set xmrAddress=>your address<
set poolPassword=x
set poolUrl=stratum+tcp://xmrl.pool.nowss.org:5555
set launchParam=-l 8x30
rem greater value means more interactivity of your system but lower hash rate
set bFactor=10
rem time between a kernel start
set bSleep=100
xmrMiner_0.2.1-3-2017.exe --url=%poolUrl% -u %xmrAddress% -p %poolPassword% %launchParam% --bfactor=%bFactor% --bsleep=%bSleep%
henry.astar1

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

support, PM to you.
Could you send me the wallet and mining tools?
byte.sumsum

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:23 AM

It's hard to know more details on this new XMRL.
Is it just a Mining new coin ? NO-ICO . Need CPU / GPU mining ?
But how to trade this coin in the future ? Any Road-map launch to exchange ?
Please let us know the details plan for your own good.
tondalink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

Virus Detected Sad
xtoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:04:01 AM

Virus Detected Sad
Tondalink what are you talking about ?

Can you explain your words ?
 Roll Eyes

I support XMRL and I have never seen a virus in a text file. Where is hidden this virus ? Can you show us the report ?
 Huh

Only 3 files 237 octets, 244 octets and 322 octets you must only use the address so I think your are not talking about this coin or the regular files. You need only an address to mine at the official pool.  Grin
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:24:48 AM

who is successfully mining with ccminer? i have been trying unsuccessfully for a few days. i can mine other coins with ccminer just fine, but cannot connect to pool to mine this. sent dev eth for the info to mine, but it doesn't work and not much help to get it going has been offered. dev says it must be my miner or my internet, but i don't see how that can be as it works perfectly with other currencies. just curious if other people have got it working, what they had to do differently than they do when mining other currencies with ccminer.

interestingly, i got the same error when i just tried mining a new (to me) coin on suprnova after i had incorrectly typed my worker name into the .bat. maybe the wallet id you sent me is not really registered?
It's not a mistake in the wallet address, so we did some testing and we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you.

No other miner is having trouble doing mining, this problem is only with you, so I mentioned that there must be some configuration on your pc, I already had the same problem as you (another coin), I changed the mining software and everything went well , this with AMD GPU, I have never worked with Nvidia GPU.

the first message i sent you, i told you exactly what kind of gpu's and system i was using and you told me there would be no problem. i ask you to give me a set up that would work and all you have done is tell me that my configuration must be the problem. i'm not having trouble connecting to any other pool. i've had ccminer stop mining some other currencies, but i have at least been able to establish the connection. i sent you the eth and have not been able to mine a single share, can't even connect to the pool. sounds like i got swindled out of 9 dollars to me. something for nothing
Without a doubt it is some configuration in your computer, since other 14 miners are able to do the mining without problem, in this case we can not instruct you because there may be many things, but the mining pool is working normally, the miners are working and even one of the miners told him that he was able to mine.

The wallet we provided you, we ran tests and that's okay, we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you, so I say the problem is something related to your computer or mining software.

search google for this problem you are facing, sometimes the opinions of those who have gone through this can make the mining work for you.

ok, well i'm open to it. i feel like googling about xmrl would lead me back here. i'm just curious how other people mining with nvidia cards have it set up. that would be the most help as i'm not having a problem in general, it's just with this particular currency.

set poolPassword=x
set launchParam=-l 8x30
set bFactor=10
set bSleep=100
xmrMiner_0.2.1-3-2017.exe --url=%poolUrl% -u %xmrAddress% -p %poolPassword% %launchParam% --bfactor=%bFactor% --bsleep=%bSleep%

i appreciate the help, but i still can't connect. everything starts up fine, but the stratum connection fails every time. is the pool password "x"? that's all i can think of. if that's not it, then this is a waste of the eth i sent. can't connect to mine a thing.

monero-lite (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:18:36 AM

set poolPassword=x
set launchParam=-l 8x30
set bFactor=10
set bSleep=100

i appreciate the help, but i still can't connect. everything starts up fine, but the stratum connection fails every time. is the pool password "x"? that's all i can think of. if that's not it, then this is a waste of the eth i sent. can't connect to mine a thing.
within a few days another mining pool will be available for miners to have two options in case a pool fails.

so if you can not do the mining for the other mining pool, it will be clear that the problem may be in the configuration of your pc, everything indicates this, but let's wait for the other mining pool to be made available.

Thanks.  Smiley
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:21:00 AM

There are so many monero copycat these days! No thanks to all the exxx token! What will this coin achieve as far as monero capacity and network us concern!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:27:47 AM

support, PM to you.
Could you send me the wallet and mining tools?
Contact us by PM, the difficulty at this time is low and great for mining for those who are participating in the antecipate mining campaign.
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:34 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:49:44 PM by damNmad

Hello guys,

Can someone confirm me whether the pool is working now or not??

It says my address not found and not seeing any stats during mining??

Is it just me or anyone have the same issue??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

Hello guys,

Having the same issue. It also says that the pool fee is 2% when it was just 0.01% a few days ago. Not sure what's going on....
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

Hello guys,

Having the same issue. It also says that the pool fee is 2% when it was just 0.01% a few days ago. Not sure what's going on....

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Don't understand what is the point of "Anticipate Mining Campaign".

I've seen a notice about pool being in maintenance and now this message appears

"Attention: payments will be made manually, the mining pool is under preventive maintenance."

You don't have explorer to check whether you got paid or not! No wallet to check whether you getting your coins (until 24th??)

Hope the OP have some answers for us!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:24 PM

set poolPassword=x
set launchParam=-l 8x30
set bFactor=10
set bSleep=100

Yes it's  x As far as I know.
This example is for most cryptonight pools.. but I'm not mining this coin yet.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

You should have used  cryptolight algo for monero lite.  Wink jmo
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

Hello guys,

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Don't understand what is the point of "Anticipate Mining Campaign".

I've seen a notice about pool being in maintenance and now this message appears

"Attention: payments will be made manually, the mining pool is under preventive maintenance."

You don't have explorer to check whether you got paid or not! No wallet to check whether you getting your coins (until 24th??)

Hope the OP have some answers for us!
The owner of the mining pool informed me that he had a problem with the server and after this fact happened, he also had a problem with the mining pool, something seems to have disconfigured the pool, he also assured me that payments will be made manually at the next Monday and that all mining data is being saved to the database.

within a few days another mining pool will be available so that all miners can have two or more mining pool options in case one fails.

Thanks.
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 05:48:08 PM by monero-lite

New Mining Pool is Available:

SuperPools
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

Last Reward: 0.1415 XMRL

Block time is 60 seconds?  That is 203 XMRL a day.

How does emission curve looks like?  Why are not basic information's in OP?
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

Last Reward: 0.1415 XMRL

Block time is 60 seconds?  That is 203 XMRL a day.

How does emission curve looks like?  Why are not basic information's in OP?
The specifications are these:

Difficulty Target: 60 Seconds
Emission speed factor: 25
Minimun transaction fee: 0.001

Currently, 1 block found has the reward of 0.1415 XMRL

check our website for more specifications:
http://monerolite.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: