Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15301 times)
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

Hey dev, in your OP you say that you are going to come up with more anonymity. Does that refer to the anonymity already implemented in Monero? Like, how is your coin more anonymous than the original Monero?

No transactions, no trace.  Simple.
s0lid5

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

Hi !  tell me please somebody , i closed the wallet , opened it , and he gave me another address ,but where are the coins that I mined ,  and the old address where disappeared , maybe me can any settings wallet ?
rastager

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

Hello, what should I do with my wallet? There were 5 coins on the account. When I reloaded my wallet, the number of my wallet changed and the coins disappeared. Embarrassed
RamonRobben

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Hello, what should I do with my wallet? There were 5 coins on the account. When I reloaded my wallet, the number of my wallet changed and the coins disappeared. Embarrassed

You click on File open wallet. and then go to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\monerolite and open the monerolitewallet.wallet
Or a different wallet that you have saved somewhere.
rastager

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

The file was not saved then. I try with a new purse, the file is not saved.
Stassam

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

same
tuanepiyds

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

with cryptonight algorithm, is it good? when will it be listed on exchanges?
monero-lite (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:17 AM

with cryptonight algorithm, is it good? when will it be listed on exchanges?
Yes, it is an excellent algorithm for anonymous and secure transactions, Monero Lite will be listed on an exchange soon, please wait until December  Cheesy
spoon_net

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Hi guys,
I have RX 480 8gb. What miner i need .
Thank you
tts_la

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

Hi all,
Please give me link to download miner for AMD 470 cards. thanks
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Hey dev, in your OP you say that you are going to come up with more anonymity. Does that refer to the anonymity already implemented in Monero? Like, how is your coin more anonymous than the original Monero?

No transactions, no trace.  Simple.

What? How does that work? I don't really understand what you mean, could you maybe explain quickly? Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
spudsintegers

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

Lambo, heli, bitches..

Personally I find this IMO interesting, but the whole setup pretty bad. Code zipped somewhere, nonworking pool, very bad communication with community - potential is lost. I don't see anything "lite" about this, except the approach of coin creators.
Wish there would be professional xmr like coin less resource hungry and more user friendly.

Next one plz.
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Lambo, heli, bitches..

Personally I find this IMO interesting, but the whole setup pretty bad. Code zipped somewhere, nonworking pool, very bad communication with community - potential is lost. I don't see anything "lite" about this, except the approach of coin creators.
Wish there would be professional xmr like coin less resource hungry and more user friendly.

Next one plz.

Dev has a choice:

1) He can work hard to make a serious competitor to Monero.  This means (a) transparency: give the full list of accounts who signed up for the early-mining, with a full record of what they paid and how it will be spend, (b) engage the community seriously with more updates and ways to connect with dev and each other, and (c) give a serious try to coding out the problems and pool issues.  Make this coin to Monero what Litecoin became to Bitcoin.  Immortalize a place the history of cryptocurrencies, when they write in a hundred years about the legends that were born on this forum.

2) Take the few thousand dollars and run away, spend it on booze, wake up a few months from now just as poor and just as unfulfilled, and work on the next scam.

I think dev has shown potential for #1, but he needs to do a lot more to be transparent.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitcoreWhy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

Will be direct on exchange? Some pre sale?  Where will list XMRL
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

Honestly I don't get it. But please help me understand, and this is why I am posting. What is the real need you are solving, that Monero or other privacy-focused coins cannot do? In other words, I would like to support you if you do have some value to add, but please explain to me in a non-technical way, so I can decide whether it is worth to include Monero Lite in my diversified portfolio. Thank you in advance.
cantr

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

Why is waiting like this?

https://i.hizliresim.com/1GJyRA.png
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

Might be glitched, just restart the miner.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.merson

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Might be glitched, just restart the miner.

that happens by clicking on the cmd window, click again but right or click on the window to resume the process

or you can simply press "enter"
Athreos

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:30:54 AM

MoneroLite team, how regularly can we expect updates on the project? I was hoping after the mining campaign we would have some more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: