Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8884 times)
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

Precisely, the price can come to what it had been inevitably. that's the style by that I benefit from different people. I realize that truly, exchanging less often would have given likelihood to obtain extra cash than I would've on the off chance that i used to be merely keeping my take advantage the coin. Bitcoin and alts ar exceptionally unstable however they're on a solid uptrend.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease.
actually this turmoil is also part of us who panic when selling. true as you say. when we panic will make the price go down. especially now that the news is very sensitive

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

panic will only make profits for others because of our capital missing would fall into the hands of those who are still quietly and patiently wait for their coins to ride again. anyway, be patient it is very necessary so that the results obtained can be satisfying.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

panic will only make profits for others because of our capital missing would fall into the hands of those who are still quietly and patiently wait for their coins to ride again. anyway, be patient it is very necessary so that the results obtained can be satisfying.
Obviously, a loss for those who panic and a big profit for those who are smart to buy cheap coins.
That is the strategy of the whales, if we fall for that then there is no room for us to improve and be successful in the crypto world.
itsmenobody1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Confidence and patience on holding are urgently needed to prevent panic on selling, which can generate more profits for the next time. I think the current bitcoin price will not drop drastically in the price movement, that's will stabilize above $4000 I guess
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease.
actually this turmoil is also part of us who panic when selling. true as you say. when we panic will make the price go down. especially now that the news is very sensitive
panic sell happens because we are afraid the price goes down deeper. it happens because of the fomo factor, caused by negative news from various sources so disturb psychologically many people

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
santorinii

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

even bitcoin ever down 10 % within 1 hour, do not panic when there is demand and good supply they will go back and increase again
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Those ones, who panic, support the rumours that alts and BTC will fall very soon, and cryptocurrency really go down. That is why I never jump to fast conclusions and do not sell my crypto when the market is red.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I agree don’t panic . Trust God and yourselves . you know that Bitcoin are really rising up . it’s normal that there is down side but you know the best of it is that it will rise .
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

focus, dumping in bitcoin is really natural. sometimes incresing then decreasing. it is trading crypto. we can get earn from it.
xmusicbox

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Actually if you think about it, it's actually the best time to buy Smiley
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

I agree don’t panic . Trust God and yourselves . you know that Bitcoin are really rising up . it’s normal that there is down side but you know the best of it is that it will rise .
You say seems very simple, but you want to do it is very difficult, our psychology is easily affected by the market, what we are losing is money, not paper, panic is a very normal thing, we can not force ourselves is not panic. Although I know that things will soon recover, especially bitcoin, it always comes back stronger than in the past but want to stabilize the psychology is impossible, and whales always take advantage of this to make money from us, we know this scenario is often occur but we still can not resist

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

To those panic sellers, please do your own research don't get easily swayed by fake news.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

panic sell will make people get losses, if the price goes down then try to hodl as much as possible because in the next few weeks or several months ahead the price will grow again, so be patient if the price drops do not panic sell ..
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Those ones, who panic, support the rumours that alts and BTC will fall very soon, and cryptocurrency really go down. That is why I never jump to fast conclusions and do not sell my crypto when the market is red.
Yeah  price of bitcoin is getting high again so hold with high patience because now in market price and demand is increasing, so no need to sell your bitcoin at panic price let the market be stable so you will not lose anything but you will earn a lot. Panic selling made several people lose high lose, so I never suggest anyone to sell bitcoin when price in market price is at increasing phase, let it be high so you will get some output of your investment.
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

it's true that sometimes I panic with the price of coin and I will sell it to reduce the risk even more but sometimes sorry to sell the coin when the price drops after selling the coin in 1 day then the coin price goes up and I lose my money
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

even bitcoin ever down 10 % within 1 hour, do not panic when there is demand and good supply they will go back and increase again

Maybe if this your first time to doing in cryptocurrency and the bitcoin was falling down maybe you sell you bitcoin early in a low price.
So if the bitcoin falling down must be calm and wait the rise again.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

panic sell will make people get losses, if the price goes down then try to hodl as much as possible because in the next few weeks or several months ahead the price will grow again, so be patient if the price drops do not panic sell ..

Panic sell make our loss become real. I am believe that cryptomarket will always grow and market cap will grow too, its happen because many people right now aware about cryptomarket. Beside that, many financial institution interesting to investing their money on crypto too.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Panic sell make our loss become real. I am believe that cryptomarket will always grow and market cap will grow too, its happen because many people right now aware about cryptomarket. Beside that, many financial institution interesting to investing their money on crypto too.
Panic selling has a big effect on the present price and in the market volume. I believe that it will effect the volume of the market because the supply may become bigger becaus rid the panic selling. Maybe this panic selling is happening today because bitcoin market is drop down low.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

Yes because panic selling will make your strategy damage and make your investment lost in the coin that you selling.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: