Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6667 times)
riyad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

If you want to find your partner easily then you can choose online dating site.You can get your partner easily.That is amazing for search partner.If you want only dating that's why your best choice is online dating.Online dating doesn't waste your valuable time.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malibukoman

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

dating on line has it rewards both negative and positive...i have dated a lady for 10 years and we meet online..she turn out to be an amazing woman and the bad thing or nagative thing about out relationship is she always can make it...i see her like 1 in 3 month...at that time iwas very busy and she was al well but now that i have a lot of time at my hand i just have to break up

anselchild

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Why do it online if you can do it personal, by doing that you can know the person more.
notung

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

I think we still can have online dating but many of them will get break up soon
Roman4yk88

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Online dating Huh I'm all for good old dates live. I do not think that on the Internet you can find your destiny)
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:28:22 AM

I had this conversation actually today with a girl friend of mine and we seemed to be on the same page. I like a lot of aspects of dating and flirting in the real world. A lot of that interaction and flirting gets lost in online date.

To me I think this is the whole fun of dating is getting to explore a new person and what they are all about. How you do this if full information is given upfront? Makes it boring for me  Undecided

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

In my own thoughts about online dating it does not affect a long term relationship. Most couple who were known each other only through internet they will eventually breaks up , and there is small possibility that a relationship through internet will be a successfull one. Its nice knowing more people through online dating sites , but many online dating sites are scams , and into cybersex. They earn money through it and mostly they used women to business through online dating.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

I am not really a fan of online dating. Its still better to discover the characteristics of a person you like when you have their presence physically, and you can decide if you want to pursue them or level up your relationship, Physical presence is a must whatever kind of relationship you want to get into. There are also relationship that lasts from online dating as long as both person want to work on their relationship.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:59 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
I dont see any advantage in online dating until now. I still prefer the traditional one. Imagine dating someone you only see one side of him in a flat screen.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

I've now retired from the laydeez, I simply can't be fucking bothered no more, but I did quite a bit of it once upon a time and met geniuses, arseholes and flat out nutters.

I don't think it's psychologically healthy to do it at length, and it definitely promotes a box ticking culture which means more and more people will remain alone or wait for some mythical creature who'll never come along.

At the same time everyone is now so cut off from each other there aren't many alternatives. Overall it's not one of humanity's triumphs, more of a symptom of the disgusting society that's being shaped by living through the internet.
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

I dunno, online chicks are even more crazy than rl ones

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Majority of this thing was a short time or past time only, and there are few of them taking the relationship on a long term case.
But there lot of online dating in the social media who did this especially the person who work in abroad who is far from HIs/Her love ones.
Little Finger

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

I think that it is similar to online shopping.
You can see something exposed on the net with photos and description. And when you buy it it might be something completly different.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

Online dating seems to be popular these days and there are many that people now  can use to do these thing. It is not a bad idea but people who do online dating must get to know the person they are dating first and they should not trust easily because online dating is not that reliable because of the risks of meeting people than can do you harm.
nindyaayu88

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

i think online dating must be short therm.. because we dont know who they are so well..
but online dating only just for fun, like dating for one nigth etc
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

I really don't see the essence of online dating, some people claim that they can eally be themselves when they are online but when it comes to online dating it doesn't just stop there because in the end you will have to take the person on a real date physically.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

I dont really beldive in online dating, trust is everything in a relationship and with all the social media and tricks people play hiding information from those they are involved with, it's a nightmare being in the dating world of modern technology.

I have found online dating to be inconsistent and mostly frustrating,It's interesting how women who write so positively of themselves find themselves on these websites for months, if not years, for the person who is genuine, honest and is truly interested in finding only one person, it's a daunting task.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

I think online dating are not bad but before you go to this kind of dating you should know that person more .
At some point ,the effects of long term relationship when you go through online dating is when you have the mutual feeling it will gonna be better but it was my only opinion because I wasn't try it yet ..

deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:46:31 AM

Many dating website just provide call girl to help you enjoy in some hours.
I don't belive in online dating many fake...
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

Dating someone online is quite a bit hard because you can't feel the physical intimacy which is needed to promote a stronger bond in the relationship aside from communications which will not be a problem if the couple lives in the same timezone. However, if the timezones are completely different, you might as well find another partner because it will be a communication hell. In terms of long term, in my opinion, it won't last. If it does, however, it will have a complications in trust, honesty, and faithfulness of both parties to each other.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: