Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6681 times)
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

There are mixed views on Online dating. Some people have excellent experiences with online dating that end in satisfying relationships. While others have stories filled with confusion and frustration.  So meeting someone online has both benefits and drawbacks.

It provides the individuals with access to many more potential partners than they could often find in their daily lives. This is especially true for individuals interested in partners of a particular type, orientation, lifestyle, or in isolated areas.  It offers a number of ways to get to know a potential date before meeting in person. Such computer-mediated communication allows for safe and convenient interaction, without much risk or time commitment.

On the other hand it has drawback of lacking some of the information provided in face-to-face interaction. As a result, it is harder to evaluate a potential match online. Also, some of the cues and features that build attraction (like touching) cannot be accomplished through a computer.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

Online dating?  Well I'm in favor of online dating.  If we do have spare time we can easily do this kind of activity. But take note don't put all your trust to the person you are dating with be cautious.  

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Online dating?  Well I'm in favor of online dating.  If we do have spare time we can easily do this kind of activity. But take note don't put all your trust to the person you are dating with be cautious.  

Its something that a lot of people are doing right now. Just remember to always be cautious because this platform for datinf opens you up to people who are taking advantage of this technology. Its fun, definitely but you also have to consider the dangers it present

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
LeeSeungGi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

I've already seen a couple who has married because of online dating and still going till now (7 years). I think online dating really helps people to find their soulmate if they are destined to be together.
BloodLine

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
Online dating can be viewed good or bad depending on the perspective of the people seeing it. But for me, online dating is somehow not bad at all. There are a lot of products of an online dating which produces a happily married husband and wife. These examples of it proves that online dating can be a way of finding your life time partner.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

Online dating is one of the popular way to find your true love. But there are dangers on this kind of way. There are people who have a tendency to scam you and take advantage on you if you are a woman.
Skizze

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

Online dating? What a waste of time...
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:33:08 AM

I feel like sites such as Tinder have really made it difficult to have a long standing relationship. We are creating a "fast food" like dating culture and not learning about love enough and its spiritual aspects.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

In the past, I always think that online dating is not that serious. You don't know if that person you're talking to is the real person in that picture. How about their personality? Are you sure that it is their real self that they're telling you? Some aren't real and maybe some are. The chances are 50-50 to me. But with those couples that are from online dating and still together, you have my clap and admiration. It really depends on people.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

I don't agree on online dating because you can't express love by the gadgets and the most importang while dating is the presence of your partner and the effort that give by your partner.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

There is a success, but not a few who fail.

If I do not think I should rely too much on online dating. Because dating like this is too many things that can be hidden. Until not guaranteed that our date is exactly as we imagine.

do not date on line, dating off line aja may still happen lie in it (for example covering the lack of self or more severe covering that her date is not just one), again dating on line.

preferably, if any dating on line, should end with a dating off line, so we can true know the character of people we dated .
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

I know it is a great concept, and not too many people are even up to the prospect of testing chat rooms and dating someone they meet online. But online and dating have become two concepts that go well together, hand in hand. in the end, it's only about two people exchanging information about each other and if they find that they are connected from their first online experience, then they can take their relationship a step further. besides, it can also b that online dating and can be a very dangerous combination. I think you know what I mean. In fact the web is so full of news about sex predators and other outlaws out on the loose.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

My opinion about online dating is kinda on the negative side. I really do not believe that it can last a long time versus a relationship built by face to face meetings. One can fake a lot of things when it comes to online dating and emotions cannot be seen in online dating.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

My opinion about online dating is kinda on the negative side. I really do not believe that it can last a long time versus a relationship built by face to face meetings. One can fake a lot of things when it comes to online dating and emotions cannot be seen in online dating.

This kind of situation is quite unbelievable for us. However, we need to consider that in every rule and way there's always an exception. I had neighbors who found their love In online dating. I think it depends upon the situation and the kind of person you are dealing with.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

online dating, those who are pretending to have love life, sometimes it is also the recreation of others. the result can be good, it can not be.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
There are good and bad aspects of online dating. It does not guarantee  that you're going to meet the right person, just as chatting with random strangers in person doesn't. However, it does open up opportunities.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

If 10 years ago, people were passionately chatting on dating sites, they were ready to break out from the other side of the world to meet live, now they are silent husky, flipping through questionnaires and absolute passivity in communication.
abchebonk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

I think online dating will be more fun if lived only through online course, because after meeting will result in the relationship becomes distant.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Due to social media like facebook and twitter for instance the online dating we witness in the early 2000 has become easier and people are now finding real love and happiness with it.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Due to social media like facebook and twitter for instance the online dating we witness in the early 2000 has become easier and people are now finding real love and happiness with it.
I agree...we must use the opportunities of our time and now it really is a chance for many people to get acquainted with a variety of people and even to create families...in my opinion - it's great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: