Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6667 times)
tanwalaby

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

i do it
i meet my husband now,from online dating too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

i do it
i meet my husband now,from online dating too

Exactly - meeting, not dating.
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:42:17 AM

This is actually great.

Ive met some couples who met online and they got married. They're currently happy and have kids

online dating is just one of the avenues to meet new people. They just get a bad rap from all the other guys who prey on girls for sex.
You should definitely try it out no matter which country you are from.

You never know when teh right one will show up at your doorstep so start swiping right for the right girl/guy
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

We cannot judge how true love works because internet and the social media now is one the the reason why people can reach the world. If not parties are valuing the meaning of love then thats matter not on how they met or getting started.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Online dating is best for guys who don't have confidence to approach girls face to face. It work for most people and there are a lot of success stories of people who made it in online dating.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

Online dating is nice for guys who is not confident on them self,the great negative   effect  its create room for both parties involved to cheat on them self,because their far from each others, thou is avenue to meet the high class of peoples. 
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Online dating is good for the guy who have no confidence on them self, like me I have no girl friend since birth because I have no conference to face my self in front of the girl in short "face to face". Online dating is good, but make sure that your girl or your partner is have a good side.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

It is better if you just get to know the person first and take it slow. Theres nothing wrong about online dating as long as you take precautions and trust no one especially when you only met the person for hours or weeks. Especially meeting outside. If you get to the moment where you feel that you like and trust the person,thats the only time for you to go to the next level.
For me,the worst thing about online dating is when you rush into things and didnt take the chance to know the person completely.
Be aware of people you just met online and are asking for money or things. It is best if you avoid them right away. Especially to those ladies out there. Take extra care when going outside and dating strangers.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

I hate to judge people but why they need to go online just to date. There are a lot of people within mile raduis why take the risk of meeting someone that has the possibility to so bad things. I have a friend who was a victim of harrasment because of online dating so my udea of online dating was negative. Maybe this thread will give me an idea what it is and the good side of online dating.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

Pros: Online dating provided individuals with access to many more potential partners than they could often find in their daily lives. This is especially true for individuals interested in partners of a particular type, orientation, lifestyle, or in isolated areas.
Cons: The choices of partners can become confusing and overwhelming. Without a clear plan, online daters can get stuck endlessly "shopping" for the perfect partner, rather than actually starting a satisfying relationship.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

Online dating is prone to catfishing. It gives people the chance to trick other people online. With this in mind, i'll have to go with the usual "face to face" date where you can interact with your lover in a more personal aspect. Its better to date someone that you can see and tpuch rather tgan looking through pictures and stare at eachother through camera lenses.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
online dating for me is creepy because you even don't know if really hes/her is the one on the profile picture its but its my own opinion because chating or sending a message with those people is really creepy because what if they are just taking an advantage with you? what will you do? because now a days its so hard to trust stranger.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

I hate to judge people but why they need to go online just to date. There are a lot of people within mile raduis why take the risk of meeting someone that has the possibility to so bad things. I have a friend who was a victim of harrasment because of online dating so my udea of online dating was negative. Maybe this thread will give me an idea what it is and the good side of online dating.

Lack of confidence in front of other people or the fear of being rejected. As you said, you can't judge people if they want to participate in knline dating. Sometimes it builds up confidence instead and prepares a person to be more socially active. The dangers are always there though since predators are abound in the internet so precations wpuld also have to be observed

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

Depending on the person who lived it, because online dating is only as a fittings, if they are serious then it will continue into a sacred relationship
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:38:37 PM

Online dating is a very good idea. Because many people simply don't have time to meet someone. And indeed many couples then marry and live happily.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

Well it's an easy way to hook up or find friends or companion. However, it's still best to get to know first if you are looking for a long-term relationship. I really think that online dating are for those people who are finding it difficult to find a date personally.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

I find it interesting. Online dating is fun. But I do not conclude that online dating will just for short term. I guess it all depends on each other. Being compatible doesn't need that you have been for a long time. Sometimes it is just the feeling. You'll feel it if she is the one.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:40:34 PM

I think this is a bad idea. Because the Internet has a lot of lies and not true pages in social networks. Therefore, we must very carefully choose a partner in life, if you fail otherwise.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

I think that people need to get real, and get off dating sites, and get out to look for their true love. Meeting people and communicating with them in person allows to create an emotional bond that can not be done online. I love the old school meeting for coffee or for a walk. I like to see  person's reaction on what I'm saying.  Moreover, dating online can be quite dangerous. You can't believe a person's profile, there is no gurantee that information in it is true. That can lead to a lot of misunderstanding and dissappointment.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:51:55 AM

Online dating actually have some negative effects. They can have a chance to meet other people conveniently geographic distance is no longer a problem. But there is a rick that you maybe meet bad people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: