Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6668 times)
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:59:07 AM

i usually dont believe in online dating much, it is not real, we can only chatting with the other online, so we will never know that one like us or not.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happy06

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

Online dating will works for some and others don't work. And my opinion, it is base on compatibility for both of them,
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

Online dating can be successful or not depending on your personality and luck.
But just like any other form of dating, it requires time, energy and luck and sparks to work out. If you are already dating online such as Tinder, make sure that it won't take too long before  you meet the person face to face. I consider the traditional way of dating as my preference, because I easily get to know more the person through that.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

Online dating will works for some and others don't work. And my opinion, it is base on compatibility for both of them,
Most probably. But sometimes, girls take advantage of this online dating, some poor girls look for rich people who loves to *f.

Online dating can be successful or not depending on your personality and luck.
But just like any other form of dating, it requires time, energy and luck and sparks to work out. If you are already dating online such as Tinder, make sure that it won't take too long before  you meet the person face to face. I consider the traditional way of dating as my preference, because I easily get to know more the person through that.
In online dating, there is no assurance, sometimes it's like buying in an online shop, you will never see the item until it arrive in your doorsteps. It is also a package, that means, unexpected damages may occur and you have no choice, disease is one of it, no one will admit if they have something.

The traditional way is the most secure, but it is painful, usually some girls are choosy too.

swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

I guess there is nothing wrong with online dating. Nowadays, it is one of the best way in finding a good relationship. Also, there are good and strong relationships that began with online dating. Although, we cannot also rely here for so long since we need to expose ourselves out there and to know the person who we are dating more, nothing beats the personal connection.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
I'm not a fan of online dating at all. It seems to me that such relations will lead to a dead end. I like to build relationships with people in a living, it's better.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:27:28 AM

I think it's good, it's easier for people to get acquainted, maybe the relationship will not be long, but it's not a fact) I have many acquaintances who have already married, getting acquainted on dating sites Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:21 PM

I met my wife in social networks
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

I met my wife in social networks

That sounds cool! Where did you meet? Tinder or instagram?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:17 AM

Today people are too busy to meet in real life. They spend their time by computers and in gadgets. Thus I think dating online is the best way for many guys to start relations.
electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

I don't personally believe in dating applications, I think people in there just wanted to have some company for a couple of days not for any serious relationships.
ericminnesota

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

I know there are a lot of paid dating websites where you can communicate with women from other countries..
and I cannot understand why men still use them. It is a big fraud generally
ZhannaLav

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

It is very difficult to find a long-term relationship on a dating site, but it is possible. I know couples who met on the dating site and got married. Some people are very busy, but they want a serious relationship. In this case dating site can be very useful.
poging.unique

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

Well it depends on the two parties. Online dating is just a tool so that the two person can know each other even they are in different area. We cannot judge the two person who just meet in the internet to have long time relationship or infinite. If the two persons is loyal to each other and faithful, maybe its good sign to have a better relationship. On the other hand, online dating is very risky because we cannot recognize the true face and true attitude of the person unless we meet them personally.
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

Millions of people nowadays are using the Internet to find a significant other. Dating websites such as Match.com and eHarmony.com boast of strong success in matching couples via personality tests and similarity of interests, rather than by visual appeal. However, there can be a good side and a bad side to seeking your soul mate online.

Personality-Based Matches

Dating someone based on similar interests or personality types can be result in a more compatible relationship than, say, dating someone who looks cute in a bar or who asks you to dance in a club. When you date online, you have the chance to get to know someone's opinions and interests first, before you make a snap decision based on looks or a cute smile.

Untruths

Dating online can make it much easier for people to lie about themselves. The nice guy you've been matched with through a dating site is probably not a serial killer, but he also might not be a 6-foot-2, 25-year-old underwear model either. You should always be cautious on a first date, but you have to take extra care with someone you only know online.

Always meet someone for the first date in a public place. Let a friend know where you will be, and plan to check in with her a couple of hours after your date begins--even if it's just a quick text to let her know everything is going great. As with any first date, be aware of your surroundings. If your date pressures you to go somewhere more secluded than you're comfortable with, cut the night short. Don't put yourself in danger just to be polite.

Shyness

If you are not a naturally outgoing person, meeting new people can be hard. That's where dating online can help you--with a protective computer screen between you and the girl you're chatting to, it's much easier to open up without feeling nervous the way you might in person. Plus, if she does not return your interest, there's no need for a face-to-face confrontation about it; you can just say "Thanks anyway" and log off.

Distance

You might find a great match online, someone who really enjoys your company, and who you love talking to. But what if they don't live in your area? It can be a real pain to determine whether or not a long-distance relationship is worth the hassle when you haven't even met the guy or girl in person before. Meeting for the first time can be difficult, too, if it will cost a lot of money to visit each other.

Variety

When dating online, you'll be exposed to a wide variety of people and personality types--the kind of people you might never have the opportunity to interact with in person. Who knows, you may discover that a fun-loving skydiver who scuba dives for a living is more your type than the young successful accountants you were trying to date before. Online dating gives you the chance to talk to both types of people.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Online datin is very dangerous if you are looking for a serious relationship, because you will fooled by your imagination and projection.

Nothing wrong as a starting poit, but... don't create a chat relationship: you'll be deluded.

Sesochi Maspinto

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

Online datin is very dangerous if you are looking for a serious relationship, because you will fooled by your imagination and projection.

Nothing wrong as a starting poit, but... don't create a chat relationship: you'll be deluded.

I agree 100%. Use dating site - or just facebook - only to the first contact, and go in real life asap.
reniela143

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

Online dating is not so good cause you can meet a lot of strangers that are so bad.My experience of online dating is negative. Too many incomprehensible people write, and those with whom you meet in reality, do not justify the hopes. It is better to get acquainted in the old manner, in my opinion.  Grin
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

if I think it's better not to date online because maybe not as we expected, various ways can be done in the modern world like nowadays, for example is editing faces and others, if I better meet directly
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

To be completely honest online dating kinda sucks. I've been in an online relationship so you can trust me. It might give you happiness for a day or two but thinking long term its nowhere as compared to a real one. The love isn't felt a lot and you are just prone to cheat. You might even get frustrated over how it works "online". Its just a waste of time. Most of the time online relations don't carry long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: