Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct?  (Read 14820 times)
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

I dont think cash will be extinct even if bitcoin grows bigger in the future, maybe there's a slight possibility but for my personal preference it wont because not all of us here in the world, or i could say not all of us in every country can afford bitcoin because of social problems like internet. Thats why i conclude that there's only a slight chance.

The article is not about replacing cash with example bitcoin, something that is entirely undoable. Bitcoin is too slow, too expensive, to even remotely compete with the easy and speed of cash.

The article is about replacing physical cash with its digital delivering method, namely credit card and Mobil pay, both options which have already for years surpassed physical cash in transactions amount and count, in the Nordic countries.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

I dont think cash will be extinct even if bitcoin grows bigger in the future, maybe there's a slight possibility but for my personal preference it wont because not all of us here in the world, or i could say not all of us in every country can afford bitcoin because of social problems like internet. Thats why i conclude that there's only a slight chance.
That slight chance is leaning heavily on the impossible. I can't even imagine gat happening. Its can probably for some countries like the us and uk or japan but to say cash would be extinct entirely around the world, that's not happening

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Money relies upon the administration of one's nation. They are the person's who manage the stream of the cash inside the premises of their nation. Along these lines they are the main ones who can choose and the first who realizes that money is now wiped out.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

I find it worrying the end of the cash personally, apart from the cryptocurrency, it would mean the end of the private life
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

It is just a prediction and maybe some countries will not let this to happen since their fiat money is a way of collecting tax to people. Some of countries thinks that bitcoin is a threat and they will absolutely ban it and it will not make the cash extinct.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:01:52 AM

I find it worrying the end of the cash personally, apart from the cryptocurrency, it would mean the end of the private life
Not at all. Cryptocurrencies in combination with anonymizing software is vastly more private than cash or even digital fiat ever could be.
EdenAquis

Activity: 84

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:18:33 AM
Merited by Xantrax (6), Destined (1), k4spr (1), turboblade (1), leptar (1)

I don't think so , fiat cash in many countries is imperative , they generally require money rather than cryptos. Perhaps the rich individuals may not require trade out the future but rather the vast majority required just greenbacks. Cashless society just implies that , the rich might be the person who can have cash later on . What's more, I don't believe that the vast majority of the nations government acknowledges this sort of cashless society.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

That slight chance is leaning heavily on the impossible. I can't even imagine gat happening. Its can probably for some countries like the us and uk or japan but to say cash would be extinct entirely around the world, that's not happening

Cash is a currency proves existence of the government and their incluence in the world's economy.
If someday, no cash in the world, they will not exist and something or no one manage the world.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

Faint money or cash can not be totally eradicated from all countries of the world, while some developed countries and even developing countries are strongly optioning in for a cashless economy which seek to eliminate and discourage the use of paper money and switching to the mode of online payments through master cards and other online payments method in transaction.
This will still take a very long time before cash can totally go into extinction because there is still need for improvement in the area of technological development.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

For cash has long been used and in my opinion it will continue to be used by everyone because there is cash management one of which is the government. and the government will continue to grow and always survive with its currency

Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:23 PM

That is impossible that cash will be extinct in this world, eventhough bitcoin price is still increasing and rising it will not be enough that cash is we will be extinct, cash is so better now than bitcoin because we can use cash anytime and anywhere unlike bitcoin.

Purno99

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

until at any time cash will not go extinct because cash is a valid means of payment. and also its existence has been recognized and approved by various parties from national banks and government laws.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
That is the future of money,  cashless.  online banking, online buying and selling are emerging really fast. People prefer cashless transactions nowadays. They do not like to carry large money in trasacting or in buying. If first  world countries start this, then everyone follows. It has more advantages.
Frostyroar

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

I do not know about the fact that cash will extinct but i believe it will because we are going in the future we need to improve and this is one of those improvements to make we are getting rid of cash and only accepting crypto currency.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Of course no! People will not stop using cash. If you will see our society today, I know that you will find out that the cash will never be extinct. There are many ways that the cash can do and bitcoin cannot.

darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

I don't think that plan would succeed, fiat money is hard replace since it is very useful to buy our basic commodities, im not saying that it is impossible to pay our basic commodities with crypto,  what i'm trying to say is really hard to broke the system of using the fiat money. That's my opinion only.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

Yes, sooner or later... But maybe not to crypto currency yet, maybe some other cashless methods. Have you ever seen people paying by cash in StarTrek, that's the answer to your subject question  Grin
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

Yes, sooner or later... But maybe not to crypto currency yet, maybe some other cashless methods. Have you ever seen people paying by cash in StarTrek, that's the answer to your subject question  Grin

I think that it will be also extinct but its not the time now, because even now a lot of people are using cash. In poor country's people have no credit cards most of the time.

So they will continue use it as before. So we will need to help them in order to make cash extinct.
bystander_sss

Activity: 371

i think, therefore I am

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

that is depend on time, the crypto-coins will replace the cash finally.
But truly at this moment cash will not be replace Grin

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Eyesstalker

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

No cash will never be extinct because there are always some country's that are poor and don't have internet so they need a form of payment method to buy their stuff. So that is why cash will never go extinct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: