Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency  (Read 6602 times)
BlockBid (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:43:29 PM by BlockBid

Full live launch is currently scheduled for March, so late Q1...

The primary use for our tokens is to give the user free brokerage on all trades during a 30 minute time window of their choice.

Blockbid tokens will trade on EtherDelta and Coinex from late December, so whilst you won't be able to redeem them for free brokerage immediately, you'll still be able to trade them.

Large traders will likely try to accumulate Blockbid tokens on 3rd party exchanges before we launch because they will calculate the amount of money they can save in near future by owning them - to a large trader, each Blockbid token may save $50 in brokerage, so he would happily buy the tokens on exchanges a month before our exchange launches at say $25 per token.

So you plan to give free brokerage for a 30 min window in a day? Interesting. That means when prices are actually volatile, the people will still have to pay brokerage but if the price is going smooth then they can withdraw at their time of choosing to save that money? Do i need to declare a 30 min window days before or can i do it upon my will? You certainly have got me intrigued now.

My apologies I missed this reply / question, just found it now.

Yes the window is entirely at your discretion - you can save your token/s until you know you will be doing some higher than average volume trading to maximise your savings.

Could you clarify what you mean by " if prices are volatile then people will still need to pay brokerage?"

If you redeem your token, you will pay zero brokerage during the free trade window regardless of market conditions...

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Blockbid is pleased to reveal a Demonstration User Interface for our upcoming exchange launch.

It can be viewed here (and tested albeit with limited functionality at this stage)

https://blockbid.com.au/Exchange

There will be many more features implemented for and during beta testing, and many more again in preparation for public launch.

We welcome and encourage all feedback and criticism. Also bear in mind that for live launch we intend to provide the user with a choice of colour scheme (as opposed to simple night/day mode offered by some current exchanges)

Thanks again for all your support and let's continue to work together to make BlockBid the best exchange that Crypto has ever seen.

The Blockbid Team

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

The primary use for our tokens is to give the user free brokerage on all trades during a 30 minute time window of their choice.

Blockbid tokens will trade on EtherDelta and Coinex from late December, so whilst you won't be able to redeem them for free brokerage immediately, you'll still be able to trade them.

Large traders will likely try to accumulate Blockbid tokens on 3rd party exchanges before we launch because they will calculate the amount of money they can save in near future by owning them - to a large trader, each Blockbid token may save $50 in brokerage, so he would happily buy the tokens on exchanges a month before our exchange launches at say $25 per token.

So you plan to give free brokerage for a 30 min window in a day? Interesting. That means when prices are actually volatile, the people will still have to pay brokerage but if the price is going smooth then they can withdraw at their time of choosing to save that money? Do i need to declare a 30 min window days before or can i do it upon my will? You certainly have got me intrigued now.

Yes the window is entirely at your discretion - you can save your token/s until you know you will be doing some higher than average volume trading to maximise your savings.

Could you clarify what you mean by " if prices are volatile then people will still need to pay brokerage?"

If you redeem your token, you will pay zero brokerage during the free trade window regardless of market conditions...

I meant like i trade on those coins which move up and down quite frequently in a day. Like Adex. I have declared a trade window of 7pm to 7.30 pm. But i saw that the coin is likely to drop prices at 5 pm and i want to buy it at that time and want to sell that 7.15pm. I will have to pay brokerage for the buy order at 5 but it will be free when i do the sell order?
Is that what you meant?

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

I meant like i trade on those coins which move up and down quite frequently in a day. Like Adex. I have declared a trade window of 7pm to 7.30 pm. But i saw that the coin is likely to drop prices at 5 pm and i want to buy it at that time and want to sell that 7.15pm. I will have to pay brokerage for the buy order at 5 but it will be free when i do the sell order?
Is that what you meant?

Yep, that's exactly right...

CIF

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

How much is it going to cost you to build the exchange? What country do you operate out of?

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:50:51 AM

How much is it going to cost you to build the exchange? What country do you operate out of?

From when we started until live launch in March 2018, about USD$2m

We operate out of Melbourne, Australia

amazonpipet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:47:50 PM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?

Could you clarify exactly what you mean?

Any transactional data in a blockchain is stored on that blockchain

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:04:16 PM

Hey there,

I would like to get Trezarcoin [TZC] listed on your exchange when it opens, could you please pm me?

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

Thanks, we will be in touch on Twitter via PM

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

Blockbid is pleased to reveal a Demonstration User Interface for our upcoming exchange launch.

It can be viewed here (and tested albeit with limited functionality at this stage)

There will be many more features implemented for and during beta testing, and many more again in preparation for public launch.

We welcome and encourage all feedback and criticism. Also bear in mind that for live launch we intend to provide the user with a choice of colour scheme (as opposed to simple night/day mode offered by some current exchanges)

Thanks again for all your support and let's continue to work together to make BlockBid the best exchange that Crypto has ever seen.

The Blockbid Team

We have reached softcap, Ann thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581437.new#new

Bitlend

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

The Blockbid Team

We have reached softcap, Ann thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581437.new#new

Well done Blockbid Team looks good

Yes well done blockbid, great to see an Australian company seeking to build an up to market scratch crypto exchange platform, some of the current ones are less than standard so well done, hopefully all goes well and wish you guys all the best.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

Thanks Bitlend!

10th person ever to sign up to Bitcointalk, we have a celebrity in our midst.

To stay most up to date everyone should join our Telegram room where and our ICO contributors are the most active

https://t.me/Blockbid

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:07:08 AM

Thanks Bitlend!

10th person ever to sign up to Bitcointalk, we have a celebrity in our midst.

To stay most up to date everyone should join our Telegram room where and our ICO contributors are the most active

https://t.me/Blockbid

When are we expecting to hit an exchange?

Hopefully within a week

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
LMEGminer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Hey there,

I would like to get Trezarcoin [TZC] listed on your exchange when it opens, could you please pm me?

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ

What he said. ChekaZ putting in some work. I like this.
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

i heard unify gonna be at your beta exchange.
i like you already Smiley
is RUPX gonna get listed too ?
thanks
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

i heard unify gonna be at your beta exchange.
i like you already Smiley
is RUPX gonna get listed too ?
thanks

Yes Unify will be on from Beta testing.

If you'd like RUPX to be listed, please have them email emma@blockbid.com.au to arrange.

There are free listing options and premium listing options available.

To stay most up to date please join our Telegram room https://t.me/Blockbid

Regarding exchange listing - we are proceeding with Coinexchange after becoming frustrated by the non-responsiveness of "premium" exchanges such as Bittrex and Binance.

Apologies for the delay in being tradeable, we hope to be trading on Coinex by the end of the month 😀

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

Blockbid is expanding!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2802492.msg28659927#msg28659927

zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I think Blockbid should not do it, the ideal is good, the reality is skinny. Want to dominate the encrypted currency market, it is a great ambition, but feasible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: