Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

Cryptotask has really big competitors that are well known in the market. Nowadays there are also similar projects based on blockchain technology, some of them already launched their beta website. There must be something more unique than the others, so that freelancers get involved with this platform.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuzzbee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

want to participate in ico can you send me details?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

This project is meant to decentralize freelancing market but the concept is not new. Where to find the team behind this project? All I can see are the advisors.
I guess they are too shy or scare to expose the team members of this project because they need privacy, just like us.
But if they really want to have more investors, it is important to be transparent. Although the risk of getting your reputation dirty if the project causes issues.
You are right about your point, I mean what is the reason behind their intentions why they hide their members? This just cause the investors to think negatively and we all know that investors should know all about the project including the team members for them to at least think that they are being transparent and nothing to be worried.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Where can I see the whitepaper? Do you have any website for the platform? Looking forward for the answers so that I'll know more about this platform and what it can bring to the community. My internet connection is crappy and I can't fully load the first post in the thread which contains picture (?) I think. Thanks in advance admins.

Hey buddy, here is the link of white paper:

https://www.cryptotask.org/Whitepaper_CryptoTask.pdf
Thanks for this Leanna44 Cheesy, now I can looked through and read the whitepaper. Hoping it will help me understand more about the platform so that I can communicate well to the community and learn its goal and mission why the team created this one.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.

Yes, if there will be competitors then this project will be more active and will add more features to compete with other projects. I hope devs will continue to develop cryptotask.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Seems like an interesting project! I thint this project worth my and people's time and effort to watch this project. I will stay tuned to this project and I hope this will continue to struggle the different challenges and competitors out here in the crypto world. GoodLuck to the CryptoTask Team.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

This project is meant to decentralize freelancing market but the concept is not new. Where to find the team behind this project? All I can see are the advisors.

Yeah, the concept is not new and the project needs to have more features so that they can compete well from other competitors. I hope devs will add more details about cryptotask.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Its decentralized task market which is based on block chain technology disrupting the current freelancing systems also it is really helping to Find the Jobs, Get the Jobs done also we can help for other users through CryptoTask platform by reviewing them and what additional we can get better with CryptoTask suggest me.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

This platform will make it very easy for every freelancer to get job and works and also big project will get people to earn money and get jobs.  I think they will become a very big website worldwide to provide and get jobs online and also get paid highly and in crypto too. They are also very secure and the payments will also be secure for all the people.

Will there be a limit in the number of workers per category in this platform? Years ago, I was rejected when I applied in Upwork. It says that they can not accept my application because there are many people in the category already.
Yes there will be a limit of workers per category in this platform but don't worry about it beacause you will definitely accept so keep support this project.this project will helpfull for many people's and get popular soon.

How can anybody secure a spot? Is it a first come first serve basis? I hope I will be included in this project as I am really interested in this platform.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

Yeah, another great ICO project that could catch the attention of those investors. Having this kind of project those investors may no longer to think since they already know the idea on which project could give them a good a reliable profit. Hoping for the success on this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

Yeah, another great ICO project that could catch the attention of those investors. Having this kind of project those investors may no longer to think since they already know the idea on which project could give them a good a reliable profit. Hoping for the success on this project.
Of course the truth that if you have more investors you will gain profit. But at CryptoTask, investors is the same contributors Smiley I like this project because of that.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

CryptoTask is a good name for being part of the Freelancing Market. Since it says Crypto does that mean the freelancers that will be part of the ecosystem will be only working with the cryptoworld?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Of course the truth that if you have more investors you will gain profit. But at CryptoTask, investors is the same contributors Smiley I like this project because of that.
that's why we need to attract as many people as possible to the CryptoTask project. And the team needs to pay a lot of attention to the work of their advertising campaign.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Haha. I'm worker. I don't think they will provide everything majors, because it depend on demand of employers.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

CryptoTask project seems promising. Is there any bounty programs for me to partake in at the moment? I would love to learn more about this project and at the same time spread the word around.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.
Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

CryptoTask project seems promising. Is there any bounty programs for me to partake in at the moment? I would love to learn more about this project and at the same time spread the word around.
I too wanted to study a given question and as much as possible about it to learn, as I interesting and wanted project to participate, at least, in twitter campaign.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
Many projects may fail if we choose them with no proper review and validations about the company back-end, we have to focus on its expensive ratings and user reviews as priority also Cryptotask platform launched better free lancing opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: