Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47773 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

This project is similar to a freelancing site that pays there member through bitcoin. I got to read you wp to kniw more about your project.
i also have not read wp from this project, i still do not understand what is the purpose of this project. hopefully you can tell us what is the purpose of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.
Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
I guess this is the best freelancer projects since we can earn money also we can sharpen our certain skills with doing some works.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.
Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
I guess this is the best freelancer projects since we can earn money also we can sharpen our certain skills with doing some works.

Is the payment goes to directly to the freelancer workers cryptocurrency wallet? Or they shall create tokens and coins for payment?

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

This is I think freelancers is much difficult job and offers only small amount of salary. Most of people wanted to have a job that is easy and have a good amount of salary that is why people can not continue to do the job in the long run about freelancing.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Good to see that the platform is live now on a eth main-net. (https://www.cryptotask.org) But I'm having trouble browsing your webpage because it seems a little bit of laggy on me even I have stable connection. Anyways, looking for more success that this platform can achieve in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Freelancer job is really hard job if I were to say because it needs a lot of time gathering information and need to have good English skills. The concept of this platform is quite good and it is also a challenging thing to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.

Yes, if there will be competitors then this project will be more active and will add more features to compete with other projects. I hope devs will continue to develop cryptotask.

Actually, there are a lots of project which is almost the same advocacy as well as its platform and features which means there are a lot of people that might be demand on this kind of project. As time goes by I believe those users will be smart enough to choose which ICO Project that they will going to choose and my opinion is this kind of project will be love and choose by many.
CryptoTask will face many other similar companies and will need to compete with them for getting clients but still, I think this project is more user-friendly and safe than others. They are offering a very secure platform for freelancers to get work and earn a good sum of money on this platform.

Yeah, you are right, There is always a competitions. This project needs to have a feature that will make them ahead compared to other projects. I know cryptotaks can make more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

You are comparing it to a freelancing sites am I right? Maybe this is like them, but in crypto technology. I hope that many people in support this project and also hoping that they can achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.

Well High ranking members usually monopolise items sales and other form of trading and not other shit like writing work which requires knowledge not a rank
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
I even doubt this project bounty is still going it's been long best to contact the bounty manager and find out before you fill any form

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

There are many platforms for freelancers and I see the only problem for the solution of which you need smart contracts, this is timely payment. I hope the developer will solve this problem.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

I even doubt this project bounty is still going it's been long best to contact the bounty manager and find out before you fill any form
Really strange, is the ICO extended or is it taking so long? I did not find the exact information. The company has already collected money? If the collection goes well it makes sense to join the company.

As per the website it shows ICO is LIVE and soft cap is reached and total received 1005.10 ETH for now also the crypto task tokens sold 2008300.86 CTF for now and however the exact number for hard cap is determined by the smart contract based on the Pre-sale it will be 10000 ETH. We still need to figure out the complete details regarding the ICO from dev.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.
Yes, i have a doubt if bounty manager will choosing CryptoTask as a partner and we can working via here?

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

I agree with you on this. Some platforms for freelancing jobs had been monopolized by we-dont-know-who. I don't know if I buy their excuse that the slots are already filled. If this CryptoTask opens, hopefully we can get a slot and work our way out to financial freedom.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

Crypto task is 1st fully scalable decentralized freelancing market.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Obviously you can participate on CryptoTask bounty campaign. But you can't join in signature campaign because in the signature campaign minimum rank is MEMBER. Without signature campaign you can join all of this bounty campaign.
Check CryptoTask bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2319968.0
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

This project has huge potential as the features are draw anyone's attention...& ICO is also live of this project...I want to know is there any contribution criteria to join the ICO??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

This project has huge potential as the features are draw anyone's attention...& ICO is also live of this project...I want to know is there any contribution criteria to join the ICO??
as far as I know to participate in Ico there are no special criteria. At least I did not find any information about this in the description of CryptoTask.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:11:38 PM by negancoin

What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

Yep, It has something similar to rating system amd work in this way :
 1- Clients post job offers
 2- Freelancers apply for the task
 3- Client accept a freelancer
 4- freelancer do the work
and in the case of a task dispute, reviewers which are stake-holders and vote and decide if job has been done in way should be or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: