Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

A decentralized freelancing market that will greatly help the people around to Find Jobs, Get Jobs Done, and Review. Isn't this is a great opportunity for us? Yes it is. In my country living now, it has a large percentage of unemployment rate. So, the implementation of this project is a great thing for me.

Yes, But I hope that this project will be fair for those people that don't have good and attractive portfolio to present. The features, plans and goals of this project are great we just need to help the project successful by spreading good words about it in social medias.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

People are looking for a good and trusty project that will benefits the whole comunity. This project is introducing a decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts the current freelancing systems. Moreover, this is a great idea and concept for the whole crypto community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for more updates.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
I think rewards from subscribing to their newsletter doesn't really require the rank here in this forum. What's important is that you can learn more to this project with their upcoming updates.

Yeah, Subscribing to their newsletter will give us news on the latest improvements and developments from the project and at the same time we can earn free tokens by doing this.
Really? that is easy to know by just subscribing to their newsletter we can earn token. I think I just misunderstanding the concept. Freelancing by my understanding is really hard job to do because it needs lot of skills.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

People are looking for a good and trusty project that will benefits the whole comunity. This project is introducing a decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts the current freelancing systems. Moreover, this is a great idea and concept for the whole crypto community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for more updates.
I have a metamask and I saw the site but only the form for filling out and the list of vacancies is empty. This is probably only an alpha version of the platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

I think the developer is not ready yet and shows his product early. But how can you understand that the platform is made on a blockchain of flats and what is better than a centralized platform?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
I think rewards from subscribing to their newsletter doesn't really require the rank here in this forum. What's important is that you can learn more to this project with their upcoming updates.

Yeah, Subscribing to their newsletter will give us news on the latest improvements and developments from the project and at the same time we can earn free tokens by doing this.
Really? that is easy to know by just subscribing to their newsletter we can earn token. I think I just misunderstanding the concept. Freelancing by my understanding is really hard job to do because it needs lot of skills.

Is that confirmed? If that is true then I can have coins as much as I want. Lol. Anyway, Freelancing is really hard. But I guess this platform can give us a shot for giving as an opportunity to work with this community.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
for today freelancing is very popular, however in order to become a freelancer you need to have certain knowledge and skills. Of course, it's hard to find a good job for a freelancer, and the Cryptotask platform will combine all the offers together.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
for today freelancing is very popular, however in order to become a freelancer you need to have certain knowledge and skills. Of course, it's hard to find a good job for a freelancer, and the Cryptotask platform will combine all the offers together.

All the skills can be diligently used by availing the freelancing opportunities in Crypto task platform also you can bring your ideas to life crypto task and save on fees, no censorship, no limit its a combination of various opportunities at one go.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Crypto Task platform is decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts current freelancing systems.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.

they seem to just have a platform that is more like a test than beta maybe they will look up this and fix it which is a probability i hope they make an official statement about this so that people understand whats going on

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Freelancing just needs a skillset or two. Or just information. Even selling likes on twitter is like a form of freelancing which requires 0 skill, just knowledge
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

Crypto Task platform is decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts current freelancing systems.

How it will disrupts the current free lancing systems ? we just required the highly potential skills for a free lancing job as companies can outsource on even contract basis but free lancing is the skill based workflow we deal with clients and Crypto Task platform is decentralized platform with block chain but we need to understand it is dealing with block chain which is a trend in the market and a competitive challenge for hackers.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.
there will be a limit of workers per category in this platform but don't worry about it beacause you will definitely accept so keep support this project.this project will helpfull for many people's and get popular soon.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I wait for will not wait up to launch of this interesting platform. Payment to freelancers in crypto it is very convenient and quickly. There will a simple guarantor on the site and it is possible work without the risk of the nonpayment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Is the site working ?

Yes, until now we don't have any beta version of CryptoTask, everything is still with discuss at here. We need wait and follow their roadmap.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

I think the developer is not ready yet and shows his product early. But how can you understand that the platform is made on a blockchain of flats and what is better than a centralized platform?

It's probably the same with every project. Besides what he has to show since the ICO continues. Each project is a risk if you believe that they will show in perfect way their product maybe next year, just invest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

If Cryptotask really keep their hard working and everyone pay attention at their project more, i will say you are correct. We need a platform like Crypto Task for find out the suitable jobs at blockchain.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

It's probably the same with every project. Besides what he has to show since the ICO continues. Each project is a risk if you believe that they will show in perfect way their product maybe next year, just invest.
It might be the same with every project but cryptoTask it is Completely unique where the skills can be valued with its opportunities by allowing the users to search a job, get jobs done and review and earn, it is difficult to get projects signed in by clients which required experience for every output and deliverable we try to connect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: