Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
I think rewards from subscribing to their newsletter doesn't really require the rank here in this forum. What's important is that you can learn more to this project with their upcoming updates.

Yeah, Subscribing to their newsletter will give us news on the latest improvements and developments from the project and at the same time we can earn free tokens by doing this.
Really? that is easy to know by just subscribing to their newsletter we can earn token. I think I just misunderstanding the concept. Freelancing by my understanding is really hard job to do because it needs lot of skills.

Is that confirmed? If that is true then I can have coins as much as I want. Lol. Anyway, Freelancing is really hard. But I guess this platform can give us a shot for giving as an opportunity to work with this community.

I think there is a misunderstanding. You get free coins in the bounty time if u register for newsletter. As far as bounty campaign ends u do not get any free coins any more. Freelancing job in this platform has nothing to do with it.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

CryptoTask is a to totally self dependent platform where people can give free reviews to other projects and can earn from it. They can also find jobs related to crypto and also get high payment as the limit is unlimited. They are based on very great idea and have very attractive features which will attract huge amount of freelancer's to the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
If Cryptotask really keep their hard working and everyone pay attention at their project more, i will say you are correct. We need a platform like Crypto Task for find out the suitable jobs at blockchain.
Yes, this is a high opportunity project for all the people who are seeking jobs in the field of blockchain and crypto industry. They will also have high payments option for proper service which are provided. This token will get huge demand as the platform is live for use.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

People are looking for a good and trusty project that will benefits the whole comunity. This project is introducing a decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts the current freelancing systems. Moreover, this is a great idea and concept for the whole crypto community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for more updates.
I have a metamask and I saw the site but only the form for filling out and the list of vacancies is empty. This is probably only an alpha version of the platform.
Yes I think that your conclusion on this situation is probably right . This kind of issues are generally faced by the users at the start.I think that it can be absolutely solved by the developers ,just need some time.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.
waw incredibly you share your experience with this project, it is very helpful with the advice you give. hopefully this project will get better.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Is there any bounty campaigns launched for this project? Because I cannot see anything rather than the ICO is live and there social media sites? I think its a good idea if they launch any of bounty campaigns.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Is there any bounty campaigns launched for this project? Because I cannot see anything rather than the ICO is live and there social media sites? I think its a good idea if they launch any of bounty campaigns.
We don't know what is the reason why they don't have a bounty program. And it seems they already reach the soft cap so I think they don't need to have a bounty program instead to buy their token.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.

I think it will be good if both cryptocurrencies and fiats will be use in this project to pays workers. But it still depends on cryptotask how they will do this. But for now let's see if this project will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
If Cryptotask really keep their hard working and everyone pay attention at their project more, i will say you are correct. We need a platform like Crypto Task for find out the suitable jobs at blockchain.
Yes, this is a high opportunity project for all the people who are seeking jobs in the field of blockchain and crypto industry. They will also have high payments option for proper service which are provided. This token will get huge demand as the platform is live for use.
Well, if that would be the way then people especially those freelancers will now gain more profits than usual freelancing. It seems this kind of platform is useful to those people who are freelancers that wanted to have better profits and lets see what will be the outcome of this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

We don't know what is the reason why they don't have a bounty program. And it seems they already reach the soft cap so I think they don't need to have a bounty program instead to buy their token.
It makes me understand CryptoTask is full of their own business partners who invest because with out any bounty program, no advertising how the soft cap is reached in a very short time ? It would obviously had a huge network internally to break the records at the foundation level.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

If it does not reach the hard cap, will the remaining tokens not sold be burned? And the participants who bought the tokens, are these tokens blocked until the end of ICO? Need to validate KYC data?

OI
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

This platform will make it very easy for every freelancer to get job and works and also big project will get people to earn money and get jobs.I think they will become a very big website worldwide to provide and get jobs online.Really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

waw incredibly you share your experience with this project, it is very helpful with the advice you give. hopefully this project will get better.

Yeah, freelancers will get benefits from it. But I hope that cryptotask will not turn to be more strict because this will lessen active freelancers to support their project, for now let's all hope that this project will become successful.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

I will become really glad if this project will become the First Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market here in the crypto currency community. I can see that there are lots of people looking for this kind of project here in the crypto world. And now, here it comes and I was really looking forward of it and to become successful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

If it does not reach the hard cap, will the remaining tokens not sold be burned? And the participants who bought the tokens, are these tokens blocked until the end of ICO? Need to validate KYC data?
My opinion is that you can burn the remaining coins. When they reach the hard cover. And of course, no one can say anything.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 

yep: https://www.cryptotask.org/platform/index.html

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: