Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
I think every job will take time and energy not only the physical work of the brain work also I think experiencing fatigue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.
This is the whole problem of choosing a good ICO to invest. It is difficult to predict exactly if the project will became very popular or no popular at all.

You can expect that will happen if the team is not doing good or they just want take away the money of the investors. But I think The crypto task is serious on their project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

hello Cryptotask team,

this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.

I visited your website but I found no projects!

Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...

Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin

Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes

They should take this suggestion as constructive to their project. Do they have any plans to increase the number of members in their telegram and their other social media accounts? Since it will be a network that will consists of people who have professional skills, I think they really have to start as soon as possible.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Is there any way we can be a freelancer without buying tokens? If I participated in the bounty, and get token from it, I am eligible now to be a freelancer using the token that i got from bounty?
I think only can dev answer that questions and maybe for you to be advance, you can read again their whitepaper. Just in case you can find the answers there. Well, if you got token then maybe you can utilize it by their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

As I've read here in the CryptoTask community, there have a very strong and huge competitor which is the ultimate challenge for the CryptoTask needs to face. This is now the hard time for this project and also, this will surely the time that will awaken the whole project. This need a much more serious strategy and idea to conquer this kind of competition.
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Well, I see many advantages of this great project. With its unique features and attractive features, it is not easy for the CryptoTask project to attract investors to this great project. I will take the time to follow these developments, maybe interesting.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

hello Cryptotask team,

this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.

I visited your website but I found no projects!

Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...

Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin

Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes
Indeed. The website is still in beta stage so you should wait for more to a project to get listed on its website.

no, ı am not talking about outbound project. It must be a beta inbound project from Cryptotask itself; and they can turn this to a bounty competition. So that the followers can interact already with the beta version.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
I think every job will take time and energy not only the physical work of the brain work also I think experiencing fatigue.

not only do you experience fatigue. crypto world requires a very large brain activity, so you need to rest a little.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Yeah, we are all supporters of this project. Because if they will succeed we can also got benefits from using this site. I really hope that many investors will also support this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.
The CryptoTask project will certainly be a success, but only in narrow circles, you are right. But there are a lot of people who would like to start freelancing and this project will be a real find for them.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

You have a point, in freelancing clients required free lancers some specific skills and knowledge that is why this kind of job is not that popular now. I hope they can find more ways to improve the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

You have a point, in freelancing clients required free lancers some specific skills and knowledge that is why this kind of job is not that popular now. I hope they can find more ways to improve the project.
Actually the freelancing platforms are the best for the individuals who want to earn some money by ffering their service. Also the exact amount of hardwork is been paid here so also the freelancer and the individual offering the job can have benefits out of it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Yeah, we are all supporters of this project. Because if they will succeed we can also got benefits from using this site. I really hope that many investors will also support this project.

I'm not really all that optimistic. What's the point if even freelancers need to deposit the token to find the work, I find that ridiculously af. I probably wont be using this
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

I'm not really all that optimistic. What's the point if even freelancers need to deposit the token to find the work, I find that ridiculously af. I probably wont be using this
A regular job working in a company require no deposit and their skill are depended on each other but we require to deposit some money initially for getting us an opportunity for the deserving skills ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

It is accurately. Very a large part from present here looks people really to perspective and plan to earn on this platform. Very useful promises to be this service.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

It is accurately. Very a large part from present here looks people really to perspective and plan to earn on this platform. Very useful promises to be this service.

Several peoples will earn some good profits from this platform as every freelancer would surely get a good job here to provide his service for a good affordable price for both.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

hahah if you are a freelancer then yeah you will definately benefit from from using their services and ofcourse am really sad i didnt know about the bounty earlier on

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

There are millions of jobless people nowadays and this is a digital era. I don't think marketing this platform would be a challenge for them. There are lots of freelancing job websites that reject people because of the overpopulation in a certain category. There are numerous jobs out there and more job takers. Thus this platform will be a sure hit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: