Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

There are millions of jobless people nowadays and this is a digital era. I don't think marketing this platform would be a challenge for them. There are lots of freelancing job websites that reject people because of the overpopulation in a certain category. There are numerous jobs out there and more job takers. Thus this platform will be a sure hit.
Exactly and especially that the freelancers are going to be paid with cryptocurrency which is the easiest to make a payment with and the safest . Honestly I see projects like CryptoTask opening so many job opportunities for people all over the globe . There is a big number of third world countries that don't provide visa or credit card services or the terms to get one are very difficult ,thus making them unable to open paypal accounts and do freelancing on the internet.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.

But how about the security do we need to submit any KYC and do we have the secured protocol implemented how the payment system can be expected is it directly to our local FIAT mode or crypto mode of payment ?
There could be obviously both ways of payment or the payment mode will be client decision and in our advanced digital world where there are loads of institutions and less opportunities this platform helps better to utilize our skills.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.

But how about the security do we need to submit any KYC and do we have the secured protocol implemented how the payment system can be expected is it directly to our local FIAT mode or crypto mode of payment ?
There could be obviously both ways of payment or the payment mode will be client decision and in our advanced digital world where there are loads of institutions and less opportunities this platform helps better to utilize our skills.
Yes, the payment method will surely be as per the convenience of the client and it should be flexible so that every person can find it easy to get the rewards into their fiat. This project will implement proper payment strategies to keep it safe and well managed.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Yeah, we are all supporters of this project. Because if they will succeed we can also got benefits from using this site. I really hope that many investors will also support this project.
It is accurately. Very a large part from present here looks people really to perspective and plan to earn on this platform. Very useful promises to be this service.

Several peoples will earn some good profits from this platform as every freelancer would surely get a good job here to provide his service for a good affordable price for both.
Actually, freelancer so hard to evaluate their salary when apply for clients. All clients want cheap price, but have many requirements.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

I think every job will take time and energy not only the physical work of the brain work also I think experiencing fatigue.

not only do you experience fatigue. crypto world requires a very large brain activity, so you need to rest a little.
For regular jobs where company gets a service level agreement from client that we have to complete the client required given work with in the agreed timeline but how about free lancing job is it common we also have SLA from the client here or we can submit our work with no time limits.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

hahah if you are a freelancer then yeah you will definately benefit from from using their services and ofcourse am really sad i didnt know about the bounty earlier on
Not problem here, because of this project is running for a long time ago, i am sorry like you too, but i see a chance at this project as freelancer, we can apply our CV when project running.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

hello Cryptotask team,
this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.
I visited your website but I found no projects!
Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...
Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin
Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes

when you visit the website you will find front of you " TRY PLATFORM NOW " !, anyway we already know that there are lots of companies in freelancer business, but Crytotask is going to be decentralized platform which is something different, you can share the name of this that competitor?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.

Yeah, hopefully the team will never give up to continue this great project which probably have a bright and great potential in the future. I'm hoping also that their might some airdrop on this project soon since it is still in progression stage.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.
I think that the scale may not that big but that is totally understandable and normal for and young project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:00 AM

Is there any promotion like loyalty or always active award that also can use to boost your freelancing techniques in the accounts of members? Like awards ranks?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

Yeah, hopefully the team will never give up to continue this great project which probably have a bright and great potential in the future. I'm hoping also that their might some airdrop on this project soon since it is still in progression stage.

An airdrop would realy be a great idea for this project to consider because just for few tokens given away alot of members can promote this project to different social media channels.

Definitely, having an airdrop will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

Is there any promotion like loyalty or always active award that also can use to boost your freelancing techniques in the accounts of members? Like awards ranks?

There's probably gonna be something like ranks based on the reputation and number of successful freelancing jobs you have done if existing platforms are any hint
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

There's probably gonna be something like ranks based on the reputation and number of successful freelancing jobs you have done if existing platforms are any hint
I guess so. They are most probably gonna implementing your reward programs regarding the rewards that will be given to the active members.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

There should be absolutely a ranking system to show how effective a client is and also may be trust system for other rating so freelancer can enjoy a hitch free ecosystem

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

There should be absolutely a ranking system to show how effective a client is and also may be trust system for other rating so freelancer can enjoy a hitch free ecosystem
Well, your idea is good because it will surely attract more people to stay for them to get higher rank but they also need to be good worker. Maybe they will take note of your suggestions as this is still under development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

In my opinion, in order to attract the necessary number of investors, you need to put all the information about yourself that will be needed by members of the crypto community to understand the severity of the project. I have not seen many aspects of the project.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Yeah, we are all supporters of this project. Because if they will succeed we can also got benefits from using this site. I really hope that many investors will also support this project.
It is accurately. Very a large part from present here looks people really to perspective and plan to earn on this platform. Very useful promises to be this service.

Several peoples will earn some good profits from this platform as every freelancer would surely get a good job here to provide his service for a good affordable price for both.

It will be seen later. In the end, not everyone will want to pay money for services. Someone wants and receives services for free.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

An airdrop would realy be a great idea for this project to consider because just for few tokens given away alot of members can promote this project to different social media channels.

Definitely, having an airdrop will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.

Yeah, airdrops will surely increase popularity of this project because many participants will spread this news all over the internet specially in social media sites. I am still hoping that this project will have free airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I am also having the same thoughts, maybe we need to wait for the devs to make new announcements about this concerns and if cryptotask will add more features in their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: