Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

You know why I am glad for the creation and existence of this project? Because CryptoTask is an amazing one. It dedicates service for the community. This project help people to find jobs. Those people who are searching for freelance work. Save on fees, find free lancing jobs you can't find anywhere else. I am glad I am supporting this kind of project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

You know why I am glad for the creation and existence of this project? Because CryptoTask is an amazing one. It dedicates service for the community. This project help people to find jobs. Those people who are searching for freelance work. Save on fees, find free lancing jobs you can't find anywhere else. I am glad I am supporting this kind of project.

Even CryptoTask have many competitive with other freelancing jobs, still this is the best one to use because it welcomes all people and there is no limit to the jobs. Everything is available and convenient.

Yes, and aside from that cryptotask is on the blockchain technology while most of the competitors are only using fiat currencies. Also they aim for helping a lot of people and that is one of their advantages.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Why, when I was looking through information about this project, I did not see the road map in a quick view, but this information should be on the surface! It is necessary to supplement the developers with information about themselves, and investors will certainly be drawn
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

The idea of the project deserves the attention of ordinary freelancers, but in order to attract major investors there should be a "highlight" of the project. What can the team of developers offer?
Its our dedication to figure out the highlights of the project, do you intend dev to stop their project technical upgrade process and keep replying for these common questions which are already in white papers ? have a look on white papers understand the project and if you still not able to figure out let us know and we recommend you to go with white papers first to keep you even safe from scammers.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

This project was not enough in the crypto world. Yes, there are actually freelance communities where projects for phony money are exhibited, but that's what this kind of thing will be created for and I did not know about digital coins.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Hi, everybody!

CryptoTask ICO is listed at ICOinRating.

You can support CryptoTask through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/cryptotask/.

I have visited the site and saw that crypto task has been added recently. From the team members, Are they gone thru KYC verification?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

You are right, the features of cryptotask will surely help a lot of people. But for now. let's help this project to become successful by spreading good things about this project in all available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

The idea of the project deserves the attention of ordinary freelancers, but in order to attract major investors there should be a "highlight" of the project. What can the team of developers offer?

The project is still new and they keep improving, I am sure that as the time goes by the devs will have presentations about their projects and how they will become more successful compared to other projects.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Why, when I was looking through information about this project, I did not see the road map in a quick view, but this information should be on the surface! It is necessary to supplement the developers with information about themselves, and investors will certainly be drawn
Well, they must do some changes so that investors can see and at least they can decide what will be the real concept of the project and also the schedule of their activity. Roadmap is very important because this is I think the summary of the project and we can have our own prediction by just reading it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Well, they must do some changes so that investors can see and at least they can decide what will be the real concept of the project and also the schedule of their activity. Roadmap is very important because this is I think the summary of the project and we can have our own prediction by just reading it.

yeah without roadmap its not possible to get enough investors for the softcap... every investor wants to see a serious and realisable whitepaper and also its roadmap to imagine if this project can be successful
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

its a great project but my surprise is how quiet it was i did even know about their bounty and now it seems like its over i hope they extend it or airdrop some tokens

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Even CryptoTask have many competitive with other freelancing jobs, still this is the best one to use because it welcomes all people and there is no limit to the jobs. Everything is available and convenient.

Yes, and aside from that cryptotask is on the blockchain technology while most of the competitors are only using fiat currencies. Also they aim for helping a lot of people and that is one of their advantages.
I surely agree to you, theres alot of professionals all over the world but doesnt have any jobs because of poor job opportunity given by thier government. With cryptotask they can look for employeers anytime anywhere.
In general, blockchain technology helps a lot of people to have income even they are staying at home. Cryptotask as what you just said, opens an opportunity to the freelancers wherein they can have many options to choose with the help of this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.

it is actually 10%, but thanks for helping out with answering the questions! Smiley much appreciated

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

There are actually freelance network platforms now that is based on the blockchain and more are coming. What's good about the crypto task is that you can already test their platform to find bugs and maybe you can give some suggestions so that it will be more convenient for a user to work on the platform.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I remember the days of Fiverr where you can barely get even your funds out of the system based on some restrictions. I like the fact that a lot of freelancing sites based on the blockchain are popping up, which would definitely disrupt the normal freelancing system and make every freelancer happy. Good we are having one like this from a pretty good team and I believe it should be successful. Job creation is very paramount globally.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

I remember the days of Fiverr where you can barely get even your funds out of the system based on some restrictions. I like the fact that a lot of freelancing sites based on the blockchain are popping up, which would definitely disrupt the normal freelancing system and make every freelancer happy. Good we are having one like this from a pretty good team and I believe it should be successful. Job creation is very paramount globally.
Yes job creation is truely very paramount globally and also such projects usually do have good profits. Joining this project can surely lead a good profit in future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
Yes, the developers are great! They thought up everything absolutely! And if the project can prove itself in the future, then we will see a lot of satisfied people who will use the services of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

But compared to other freelancing job websites, this is more secured since it runs under a blockchain and pays the job takers not in fiat. This platform will also require the job takers to at least invest a little so that it will protect the employers from scammers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Definitely, I think this project is surprisingly convenient for people involved in freelancing. CryptoTask will be in demand with its customers due to the narrow direction of work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: