Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Will the devs take a commission with the users and have fees for this who wants to advertise for a job and things like that ? or will it all be free considering it's a decentralized platform !
This project is a decentralized one based on blockchain technology and I think they will not charge any fees for list your job on the list. They will make this services very cheap and try to give people more opportunity to involve in the platform and earn from it.
but it seems to me that all the same we will need to pay a minimum amount to work on the CryptoTask platform. Since it is simply not profitable to maintain a platform, if it does not make a profit. But actually it's better to wait for the launch and then we'll see everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

As a decentralized freelancing market, Crypto Task also giving people freelancing job & they also pay you if you review their work..this is also a opportunity to earn some money.

You are right. investors and freelancers can really make s good profit here when the project will launch and if they will have a successful ico. For now let's continue to promote this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.

They have a test version on they website that you can try it, however taking a decision to invest or not based on a test version is right for me. reading the whitepaper, understanding how the final version will work, check the team member and their skills are the key that invest has to look at it. We can ask them for final version in this stage cos if they have to money to develop it then they will not need any fund from us although I like to project that has a product and need only more money to expand the business.

They have a website but they dont have any out- or inbound project so that the people can interact and getting trust also with metamask. Search about "GEMS". It is also similar freelance decentr. launching project and they already implemented in their webpage an inbound project with metamask. Doing this they have now over 40k telegram followers bcs people needs to interact with the project itself. Sure its more important to read the WP, search the team etc... this are already the basics.

I checked out GEMS and make an account and it was just wasting only time! only alpha version that do soooo basic task !!! you are going to invest just for version that show to submit a task, as person who know some coding I can make one like that. CryptoTask is complex platform, you need a full version to see how reviewer vote, how a dispute solve, how reviewers get reward, how this the whole system is going to work in practice. I'm not wasting here my time on platform that put task and show how to submit a task which we already all know and see on freelancer platforms.  I got interested in cryptoTask for those features that they explained in their white people and that's why I told you there is on point in making invest decision based a on simple task like the one that alpha version shows you.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

As a decentralized freelancing market, Crypto Task also giving people freelancing job & they also pay you if you review their work..this is also a opportunity to earn some money.

They should be able to give a lot of rewards since they will require some fees, I am wondering if the fee will be for both freelancer and the company who requires help.
What will be the subject that needs reviewing?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

How many projects I have not studied, this is the first time I've encountered such ideas. I like that such projects are being created and we can be sure that there is work and it will be paid for
All directivity of this project exactly on the wages and in too time will turn out to create base for one's personal token, which will be able to cost in the long term of not bad money and it can become a good investment in the future. All the fact is that wages in Internet was, there is and will.
Yes, CryptoTask is a very high potential project and is also worth investing as they will surely give high returs=ns to their investors. They have to build a never-ending platform for all the freelancing job which will never end and profits will continue to rise every time. I think this is the best time to invest in this project as initial investors will get some bonus tokens.

Definitely you're right body, as the time goes by the supporter of this project grows rapidly as this project needs our support which is very interesting and convincing which enable this project to rate on what particular ICO is demand that makes us to choose what's the best project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

Will the devs take a commission with the users and have fees for this who wants to advertise for a job and things like that ? or will it all be free considering it's a decentralized platform !
This project is a decentralized one based on blockchain technology and I think they will not charge any fees for list your job on the list. They will make this services very cheap and try to give people more opportunity to involve in the platform and earn from it.
but it seems to me that all the same we will need to pay a minimum amount to work on the CryptoTask platform. Since it is simply not profitable to maintain a platform, if it does not make a profit. But actually it's better to wait for the launch and then we'll see everything.
Yes ,even if it may not be confirmed but I don't think that there will be commission cut,and even if it is , it might be negligible.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:08 AM

Yeah, that's right mate. You can have a win to win policy. So every members and investor are important by helping each other to earn some bucks.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

Yeah, that's right mate. You can have a win to win policy. So every members and investor are important by helping each other to earn some bucks.
But with no skills we cannot do anything even when opportunities are available through CryptoTask. It is better to first prioritize on acquiring skills next we can get the opportunities easily.
bhadekar.sanj

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

Hey, I read through your T&C on cryptotask.org, are people of China allowed to participate in ICO?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

Yes I agree with you, the community is growing day by day. And the CryptoTask team is giving everyone opportunity to earn some money. The project has a great idea which will help earn everyone!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

You are right. investors and freelancers can really make s good profit here when the project will launch and if they will have a successful ico. For now let's continue to promote this project.
Yeah it is really required and even my turn to support CryptoTask platform where it is really deserving by bringing the opportunities of freelancing which could really bring new hopes for the people who hold skills.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

In my opinion these kind of freelance projects must have a good working website and minimum one project so that the people can interact before they decide to invest their ICO. There are already blockchain based launching projects, who has an inbound project running with metamask and they have a good amount of followers & investors bcs they are interacting with the project.

They have a test version on they website that you can try it, however taking a decision to invest or not based on a test version is right for me. reading the whitepaper, understanding how the final version will work, check the team member and their skills are the key that invest has to look at it. We can ask them for final version in this stage cos if they have to money to develop it then they will not need any fund from us although I like to project that has a product and need only more money to expand the business.

They have a website but they dont have any out- or inbound project so that the people can interact and getting trust also with metamask. Search about "GEMS". It is also similar freelance decentr. launching project and they already implemented in their webpage an inbound project with metamask. Doing this they have now over 40k telegram followers bcs people needs to interact with the project itself. Sure its more important to read the WP, search the team etc... this are already the basics.

I checked out GEMS and make an account and it was just wasting only time! only alpha version that do soooo basic task !!! you are going to invest just for version that show to submit a task, as person who know some coding I can make one like that. CryptoTask is complex platform, you need a full version to see how reviewer vote, how a dispute solve, how reviewers get reward, how this the whole system is going to work in practice. I'm not wasting here my time on platform that put task and show how to submit a task which we already all know and see on freelancer platforms.  I got interested in cryptoTask for those features that they explained in their white people and that's why I told you there is on point in making invest decision based a on simple task like the one that alpha version shows you.

This is not about just investing in the project. For those kind of projects you need a strong community. You build first your community bcs there is a possibility to interact in the platform/webpage even its an alpha version. GEMS is also going to be a decentr. complex blockchain based platform and I also mentioned that they are similar but not identical. This is also why I support more Cryptotask bcs it includes more options and possibilities then GEMS but they may can just implement the idea to build a big community first.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

There are hundred millions of freelancers around the world, bringing in trillions of dollars a year. If this kind of market will be added to the cryptocurrency with this kind of project it will surely increase the demand for the top crypto coins.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

We live in a digital world, a world of new technologies.Accordingly, new forms and possibilities of earnings, sootvetstvenno, you must have grounds that would unite it all together.Excellent,if the project can be started!
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

I've always been interested in the work of freelancers, but I've never tried this. Thanks to the Cryptotask platform, I can still try my hand at this.
surrely you can go ahead and give it a go but is best to wait till after ico as the site is not fully functional now lets hold for news and updates on this

Not fully functional? More like not at all functional. The site is literally a static HTML page at this point with nothing else built. No shit you'll need to wait more lmao

you're doing something wrong. ask on telegram if you have any questions, someone will always answer quickly. you need to be logged into metamask and on eth main-net

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

0 commission. only reviewers take 10% from the losing party in case there was a dispute

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

CryptoTask implies that they will post messages about what freelancers need, and freelancers themselves will be able to advertise that they need work?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

CryptoTask implies that they will post messages about what freelancers need, and freelancers themselves will be able to advertise that they need work?
I guess you have to make an advertiser account to be an advertiser for the platform because freelancer and advertiser are very different.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

I guess you have to make an advertiser account to be an advertiser for the platform because freelancer and advertiser are very different.
They have nothing to do with the advertisement but they will surely add some good ads to their platform for some additional good income. This project is surely going to turn out to be a best amongst each good project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

There are hundred millions of freelancers around the world, bringing in trillions of dollars a year. If this kind of market will be added to the cryptocurrency with this kind of project it will surely increase the demand for the top crypto coins.
I agree that the project can bring a big profit to the creator of the platform, but I'm interested in the developer what part of the market want to have? Not everyone has to deal with the crypto currency simply.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: