Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

There are hundred millions of freelancers around the world, bringing in trillions of dollars a year. If this kind of market will be added to the cryptocurrency with this kind of project it will surely increase the demand for the top crypto coins.

There is a possibility that all of this will come true but the most important thing now is the support we can give to cryptotask to promote them and encourage serious investors to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
King Red

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:51:26 PM by King Red

We live in a digital world, a world of new technologies.Accordingly, new forms and possibilities of earnings, sootvetstvenno, you must have grounds that would unite it all together.Excellent,if the project can be started!

will hope. that it is so. project is perspective!
decentralized task market based on blockchain technology that disrupts current freelancing systems

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

CryptoTask implies that they will post messages about what freelancers need, and freelancers themselves will be able to advertise that they need work?

It seems so. I myself have not fully understood how they will work. The exact work is not written for them. And they rarely answer questions from users.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

CryptoTask implies that they will post messages about what freelancers need, and freelancers themselves will be able to advertise that they need work?

It seems so. I myself have not fully understood how they will work. The exact work is not written for them. And they rarely answer questions from users.
but it seems to me that the work for freelancers will not only be offered, but freelancers themselves will post their requests for work.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

There are hundred millions of freelancers around the world, bringing in trillions of dollars a year. If this kind of market will be added to the cryptocurrency with this kind of project it will surely increase the demand for the top crypto coins.
Freelancers will probably earn much profit and also can have many options that they can choose. Because they will be payed with crypto then if they are wise enough to make their earning as investment then the possibility of getting more profit will be high.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Freelancers will probably earn much profit and also can have many options that they can choose. Because they will be payed with crypto then if they are wise enough to make their earning as investment then the possibility of getting more profit will be high.
Freelancers are very in a trend nowadays. It is true that they can earn much profit especially in todays. Most especially that the crypto currency community is giving the freelancers an opportunity to earn much more paying them a crypto currency.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

This will bring more freelancer to the community especially those cryptocurrency users. And as what you have said, this will be also a big help to crypto community, for if many freelancers join the project, the demand of cryptocurrency will also increase.
That is correct especially if they will know more about crypto and get familiarize on it. They will be starting to make a lot of profits due to they will be paid in crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

The crypto task offers decentralized task market based on Blockken technology which is interrupted in the present
The foundation of the freelancing system is a consensus process that is used in existing predictions
Market projects such as Agura and Gnosis, with some important differences and innovations, that are
Scalability Enabled, Problems plaguing most of a popular blockkun projects. An original invention is a
The critique board selection process created in Blocken, that is, with an escalation option
Nass balance is satisfied.
Crypto Task Decentralized Freelancing Market Based on Blocken Technologies. Especially the crypto currency community is giving freelancers a lot of money to earn a crypto currency
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Yes definitely, I agree with what you said. Freelancing will surely be promoted through this platform and the revenue that freelancing is generating will raise to a great extent. The value of crytocurrencies might also go up and can benefit many investors
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

We live in a digital world, a world of new technologies.Accordingly, new forms and possibilities of earnings, sootvetstvenno, you must have grounds that would unite it all together.Excellent,if the project can be started!

Yeah, this project is not only focusing on project's profit but they are also aiming to provide good features to all the freelancers. I am really hoping that cryptotask will keep this project continue to run smoothly.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I guess you have to make an advertiser account to be an advertiser for the platform because freelancer and advertiser are very different.
It is quite expected and most likely and will be.  There will 2 sections, for customers and for executors, only on your enquiries you decide, order or to perform work on this platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

I guess you have to make an advertiser account to be an advertiser for the platform because freelancer and advertiser are very different.
It is quite expected and most likely and will be.  There will 2 sections, for customers and for executors, only on your enquiries you decide, order or to perform work on this platform.
This is already beginning to resemble the  exchange, but in general this is the exchange, only the labor exchange. I hope the developer will do better than others.
Leanna44

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

This is already beginning to resemble the  exchange, but in general this is the exchange, only the labor exchange. I hope the developer will do better than others.
Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .

I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

By giving this two options for both the "customers" and "executors" you're referring is a great thing to have in this platform, as it will not let the users be confused on what sections are they in. If this will be and might already planned by the team it's a good feature at all.

That's literally every single freelancing site out there though? There is like EXACTLY 0 innovation in that one. There simply is no other way apart from having sections
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

This is one type of project that would always serve a lot of huge function in the market and I believe with the great team that is available to make this project a success, this would be a lovely one for both the freelancers as well as the employers. It is really an excellent project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

When you sign up in this platform, you are given two options whether you are looking for a job (freelancer) or you are looking for somebody who will work for you (employer). This structure is pretty common in freelancing websites.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

By giving this two options for both the "customers" and "executors" you're referring is a great thing to have in this platform, as it will not let the users be confused on what sections are they in. If this will be and might already planned by the team it's a good feature at all.
is surely a good feature as it classify things for both users and i hope they actually give a beta version for testing soon people are eager to use such platform

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

This is one type of project that would always serve a lot of huge function in the market and I believe with the great team that is available to make this project a success, this would be a lovely one for both the freelancers as well as the employers. It is really an excellent project.
Yeah who do not say no during the needful time as many are suffering with loads of lack of opportunities even after holding huge skills and in the right way CryptoTask is just sparked.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

Devs are mostly Croatians, you were mentioned today in an article,biggest newspapers in the country,congrats. Ico will last couple more weeks and softcap of 1000 eth or like million dollars already reached,nice.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: