Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47772 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

I like any forms that make a person more free. Is it supposed to use tokens or fiat on your platform too?
They will offcourse use their tokens instead of fiat on their platform. I think very small number of projects use fiat on their platform as these projects are decentralised and can be managed by  a group of individuals. This project will surely be in much demand with a low supply making the price for the token go up.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.

You have a good point on that buddy,  this is very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

I like any forms that make a person more free. Is it supposed to use tokens or fiat on your platform too?
They will offcourse use their tokens instead of fiat on their platform. I think very small number of projects use fiat on their platform as these projects are decentralised and can be managed by  a group of individuals. This project will surely be in much demand with a low supply making the price for the token go up.
Yes i completely agreed with you.nowdays many of people haven't any work.so CryptoTask will help all such people to get their job and also help nation to increase GDP.i belive that this project will achieve great potential in future.

You have a good point on that buddy,  this is very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You can bring your ideas to life with Cryptotask Sace on fees, No censorship, no limit. You can share about the CryptoTask freelancing opportunities by communicating better with family, friends any one when clients do offer any opportunity for the freelancer, we obviously get client feedback.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

Yes, I certainly like this project, because it will give you the opportunity to find work, which is relevant. But can this project ensure the safety of freelancers? Will it be able to give guarantees that the customer will pay the performer?

I think the team can guarantee the security of all the members that joined crypto task. Example for payment they have their own wallet to each member and if the freelancer finished the work properly, It automatically paid the workers and also for the reviewers.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

I missed the information about the airdrop. It has already taken place, or was it not planned to hold it at all? If you are so sorry, because the project has prospects that with time the significance and importance of the project will increase
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

Yes, I certainly like this project, because it will give you the opportunity to find work, which is relevant. But can this project ensure the safety of freelancers? Will it be able to give guarantees that the customer will pay the performer?

I think the team can guarantee the security of all the members that joined crypto task. Example for payment they have their own wallet to each member and if the freelancer finished the work properly, It automatically paid the workers and also for the reviewers.

Yes I believe in the great potential and capabilities of the CryptoTask so they can provide what the people, users and investors really wanted and is needed in this project. I am sure that sooner or later this will gain a lot more supporters and as of now, there are people well glad to engage in the CryptoTask that will surely bloom to be the first full scalable decentralized freelancing market in this industry.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

I will look forward to the launch of this project, because I myself work as a freelancer. And it is clear that this idea will not leave me indifferent and I will take an active part in the promotion of this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

What kind of work for freelancers will be here? Could you explain to me. I wanted to start working as a freelancer, I liked the project very much.  Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

In this generation more people is just staying at home working in front of thier computer everyday. This kinds of people sre the potential members of cryptotask freelancing platform.
You are definitely right. We all know that we are now in the era of technologies. That almost we see around, runs through the influence of technology. So, it is not so common to also work just by means of sitting at home in front of your desktops and laptops. Freelance works is very efficientfor the people. So I want to support this project and look forward to its success.
Also include the convenient in working online at your house. You have many free time, no struggles on traveling, less cost, and more income. This is the typical type of work that many people are looking for, thats why i prefer working online so i can save more and can do also crypo work.

Freelancing also comes with it's own set of disadvantages. Biggest being there's 0 job security, there's no job guarantee or even benefits with the work

yeah thats true but once you show your good skills and may be also experiences you can get a project owner or company who bombs you with tasks so that u have no time to breath Smiley   

And this project, I mean the Cryptotask Freelance Website once it launchs has really hard criterion to get a task...
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

In this generation more people is just staying at home working in front of thier computer everyday. This kinds of people sre the potential members of cryptotask freelancing platform.
You are definitely right. We all know that we are now in the era of technologies. That almost we see around, runs through the influence of technology. So, it is not so common to also work just by means of sitting at home in front of your desktops and laptops. Freelance works is very efficientfor the people. So I want to support this project and look forward to its success.
Also include the convenient in working online at your house. You have many free time, no struggles on traveling, less cost, and more income. This is the typical type of work that many people are looking for, thats why i prefer working online so i can save more and can do also crypo work.

Freelancing also comes with it's own set of disadvantages. Biggest being there's 0 job security, there's no job guarantee or even benefits with the work

yeah thats true but once you show your good skills and may be also experiences you can get a project owner or company who bombs you with tasks so that u have no time to breath Smiley   

And this project, I mean the Cryptotask Freelance Website once it launchs has really hard criterion to get a task...
I agree with your answer that if the freelancers have certain kind of good skills then maybe you will be able to have a regular customers. Everything has disadvantages especially in terms of job because if you don't show some good efforts then probably you will end up nothing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

What kind of work for freelancers will be here? Could you explain to me. I wanted to start working as a freelancer, I liked the project very much.  Smiley

Me too, i am also waiting for more details about this project. I hope that cryptotask will have an active community that will help them to be successful. Good luck and wish you all the best.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Yeah, they differ from a payment because this platform will pay the freelancers cryoptocurriences and the traditional way is they pay services with fiat. This is quite good because crypto can have many options on how to make it more profitable. And I am sure more will like in this kind of concept.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Me too, i am also waiting for more details about this project. I hope that cryptotask will have an active community that will help them to be successful. Good luck and wish you all the best.
There will be loads of opportunities with the CryptoTask freelancing platform where the opportunities are based on the skills you possess and on basing your skills there will be client requirements and if both the requirements are matched then you will be able to get a deal with client and you can even do publish your experience, skills you possess to enhance the clients expectations.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Tell me when buying coins now you can get a good discount or a bonus? I now decided to buy tokens only at a discount or at a low price on the exchange.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
As freelancers I would not bother to compare this platform to others. I see this as an opportunity. Plus, this one is really secured since it runs under blockchain and they have this program that safeguards both freelancers and employers.
Your right, the integration of this platform to blockchain will guarantee freelancers that thier data is highly secured and will never be compromised.
all right, that's why the Cryptotask platform will be very popular among freelancers. People will not worry about the safety of their personal data.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

For me the difference will be on how active the dev and how serious they are to continue the development of this project. They need to have enough funds so the success will be base by their hardwork and many investors.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

I still do not understand what you want, you can see what is in this project by reading the white paper from this project. maybe it will help what you want?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

For me the difference will be on how active the dev and how serious they are to continue the development of this project. They need to have enough funds so the success will be base by their hardwork and many investors.
Yeah mate, I agree with you. This project has a basic idea but it will be effective if everything is applied properly. The devs will have to work hard to make this platform a success. They'll have to have a great marketing and advertising as it is very important in today's competition!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

This project is unique primarily that he is created and is supported blockchain by the network that already colossal distinguishes him from simple sites not supported by anything.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Is is better because this is in blockchain technology, while those popular freelancing sites only use fiat currencies, I hope cryptotask can really hope those people wo really need a job.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: