Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
from its features it actually looks and set to be a better platform but the issue is actual implementation but who knows what will be announced soon enough

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Yes exactly. CryptoT is a decentralized platform for freelancers, which gives people a new chance and an opportunity to reconsider being a freelancer. Moreover the team seems more experienced and they are doing their job well.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Tell me when buying coins now you can get a good discount or a bonus? I now decided to buy tokens only at a discount or at a low price on the exchange.
This is a great strategy in the market to invest but there are many ways that can beat this method.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Tell me when buying coins now you can get a good discount or a bonus? I now decided to buy tokens only at a discount or at a low price on the exchange.
This is a great strategy in the market to invest but there are many ways that can beat this method.
This strategy really empowers every individual and we can even compare the various exchanges and the live site to vary the discount price available for our choice but we need even to prioritize the bonus from the live platform of CryptoTask.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Crypto T Decentralized freelancing market platform. Crypto will ensure that it will be able to find a legit and reliable job in the users' freelancing market. The platform will verify it both freelancers and the written list. I think the benefits of the crypttask are only a glimpse.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

What's good thing about this project is that they are developing a platform for freelancers where there will be no fees. But I am wondering, how are they going to gain profit and how will the token have value? What will the token represent?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

I guess you have to check whether is good. Good discount might bring the coin to go down with the big discount, it is better to buy at low price.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

What's good thing about this project is that they are developing a platform for freelancers where there will be no fees. But I am wondering, how are they going to gain profit and how will the token have value? What will the token represent?
Yeah which I think only the dev will answer that buddy. I would say if possible to provide an airdrop which will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

Crypto T Decentralized freelancing market platform. Crypto will ensure that it will be able to find a legit and reliable job in the users' freelancing market. The platform will verify it both freelancers and the written list. I think the benefits of the crypttask are only a glimpse.

You're right, the only thing is the functions on the different features on this project. As the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about this scalable project. This project will have a great potential in the future as I read in detailed on it's white paper. I hope a great success on this project in the future.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

You're right, the only thing is the functions on the different features on this project. As the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about this scalable project. This project will have a great potential in the future as I read in detailed on it's white paper. I hope a great success on this project in the future.

Their whitepaper is actually quite intresting and even i finished reading it. This will surely turn out to be the most beneficial freelancer platform in the upcoming future. Hope this project soon turns out into a successfull ICO so that we all investors can trust on this project for a long term.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

What kind of work for freelancers will be here? Could you explain to me. I wanted to start working as a freelancer, I liked the project very much.  Smiley

You need to have skills in certain field like design or singing etc, just like skills that you use to see on traditional freelancer platforms, but you will need to provide high quality work, otherwise you will end up losing your money and client will take it, because freelancer needs to deposit 10% of task value in order to apply for it.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

What kind of work for freelancers will be here? Could you explain to me. I wanted to start working as a freelancer, I liked the project very much.  Smiley

You need to have skills in certain field like design or singing etc, just like skills that you use to see on traditional freelancer platforms, but you will need to provide high quality work, otherwise you will end up losing your money and client will take it, because freelancer needs to deposit 10% of task value in order to apply for it.
Yes, you need some skill in any field online to become a freelancer and to get into this platform I think very high quality work will be required as there will be a lot of people applying for this jobs as this platform has become very famous among freelancers all around the world.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

Yes, you need some skill in any field online to become a freelancer and to get into this platform I think very high quality work will be required as there will be a lot of people applying for this jobs as this platform has become very famous among freelancers all around the world.
Of course, which some skills as both of you make discuss here? Freelancer is not only for online, have many field you can work offline! As i know, have some job is not for online, only you must online to join CryptoTask :3
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.
You can earn dividends by being a reviewer, even when there are no disputes. Between a review with no potential and quality may also revert with no added value of just doing a free lancing job. It does require better understanding about the company back ground, success score and portfolios, future goals and plans etc.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

And I do not really understand what advantage the crypt will give. Of course, most likely the bulk of users will be fans of the crypt but I think the bulk of the payment will be fiat.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

You can earn dividends by being a reviewer, even when there are no disputes. Between a review with no potential and quality may also revert with no added value of just doing a free lancing job. It does require better understanding about the company back ground, success score and portfolios, future goals and plans etc.
Interesting plans from the developer, if you will implement possible investment tokens this will be a super project.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

Their are more platform like this project but I think this project has more features as compared to others and will have a user friendly platform. Developer here are also very active which attracts more investors here to invest in this platform and increase its value.

Could you point those additional features out? Id' like to understand the differences and if you know what those are please don't hesitate to share them with us.
Yes such features which will add value to our CryptoTask will give more potential reputation which will set a brand mark for us also our investors could better satisfy with the upgrades.

That wasn't really the answer to my question as I asked you to point those differences out so we can convince ourselves that you know what you are talking about Wink

IMO, Cryptotask doesn't need to be compared to other platforms which offers freelancing jobs. Let's just focus of what this platform can do for the community which it gives more jobs for people who are looking for it.

You can be assured that investors are interested in the differences between the various platforms in the freelancing space.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Congrats on IDEX listing guys!

I really hope this project makes it big, you deserve it.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Thank you! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: