Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Why such silence on the project? Has it all passed and the project is now not popular? Where have you all gone?
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 05:24:46 PM by Frizz23

Dont worry, the guys are hard at work, platform v1.0 is functional and on their website, patience is the key.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.

Yeah, and I think they will be available soon at IDEX or they already in this trading site. The team did a good job with the project and I am hoping this will be more useful in the future. Also, freelancer will probably be happy with the result of their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

How can you prove that your platform is a fully functional and decentralized freelancing market platform? How does it work?
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

How can you prove that your platform is a fully functional and decentralized freelancing market platform? How does it work?

Hey, buddy actually they already reach on different exchange sites. Which means they already proven. Just check out the CTF token. The exchange sites are etherDelta and IDex if you want to buy some their tokens. Wink
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

CTF having a fully functional freelance platform it is excellent tools for skilled freelancers, with this platform they will be able to step surely to the immense world of cryptocurrencies and safely here to be fixed and have constant income thanks to the abilities, for example on development of the websites and many others.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

It's decentralized platform because it works on blockchain ( doesn't require to sign up for traditiont user account with email and username, you use eth wallet like etherdelta ) and interact with smart contract, when you make any action Metamask will pup for you.

It works like this ( although this question already answered in previous pages ):

Client posts job [ deposit task value + 10% ]
Feelancer applies for task [ deposit 10% of the task value ]

--> if everything is ok, client recieve the work and freelancer get paid.

--> if something goes wrong, a dispute will open.

Reviewers : Vote either for client or freelancer.
---> if they vote for client , he gets refund + freelance's deposit
---> if they vote for freelancer, he gets paid.

Notice : reviewers are stake-holders. The most complex part to explain, but basically you can earn tokens for working as reviewer if you deposit certain amount of token to vote for a dispute ( the amount you earn is based on your stake ).

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.

Yeah, and I think they will be available soon at IDEX or they already in this trading site. The team did a good job with the project and I am hoping this will be more useful in the future. Also, freelancer will probably be happy with the result of their ICO.
Well they have an already running platform and trading on idex is going really awesome maybe is time to get some now

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

An interesting token and I look already bargaining on the idex, I did not have time to take part in the company bounty.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

An interesting token and I look already bargaining on the idex, I did not have time to take part in the company bounty.
How much is the price of cryptotask tokens in trading sites? Is it only listed on idex as of the moment.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

The CryptoTask project looks like a good kind of investments now. Being listed on idex trading site, is a prove that this is a legit source of investments. I only hope that there are still enough time to participate in bounty campaigns so we can earn this kind of token.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

one of the many unique features of the Cryptotask project is that CTF is the official MEW token. In my opinion this is good news for all coin holders.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Long time that I did not follow this project. Freelancing is one of my hobby and if it's related with blockchain then its more interesting.
Finally the blockchain based freelancer website is launched. Very nice website design;  I tried to connect with metamask but the loading time is very long ...

CTF is now listed in IDEX - a decentralized exchange -  I think the volume is nearly 100 Eth - for a low volume exchange its quite ok.

As far as I buy some CTF; ı am gonna connect again with the website to test it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 08:43:06 PM by tophe15

Long time that I did not follow this project. Freelancing is one of my hobby and if it's related with blockchain then its more interesting.
Finally the blockchain based freelancer website is launched. Very nice website design;  I tried to connect with metamask but the loading time is very long ...

CTF is now listed in IDEX - a decentralized exchange -  I think the volume is nearly 100 Eth - for a low volume exchange its quite ok.

Freelancing being your hobby is really a great thing! Not only it will not make you bored but also you can gain money from it. With cryptotask ended its ICO, hoping that the current problem you're dealing with the website will be fixed as soon as possible. Anyways, cryptotask website is indeed looking great  and sooner or later it can really provide the full function it can give to the users of this freelance platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Freelancing being your hobby is really a great thing! Not only it will not make you bored but also you can gain money from it. With cryptotask ended its ICO, hoping that the current problem you're dealing with the website will be fixed as soon as possible.
Yes that is true. Being a Freelancer is a very popular job in todays era. The world we are living into is really in the another level of its strategies that most people come up with the different trends. But despite from that, I hope that the CryptoTask will become one of the successful project in the crypto community.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

If you have any queries then you can i ask it into this thread so develops will answer it.  And the project will soon listed on etherdelta and IDEX exchange and it shows that the platform is fully functional and decentralise freelancing platform.you can check the demo version for working of this platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

I think they already have answered this before. If you are going to their website you can try their beta platform which I think is impressive for a project to have on its ICO phase.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

The CTF token seems to be rising quickly. It has been listed on idex and you can also check the stats on etherscan. The motives of the platform are clear and they are working hard to accomplish it. The freelancing market will definitely be more active from now.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Ehh I'm a freelancer of sorts and I'm not exactly "happy" per se with the ico, I'd probably be interested if they didnt have the whole pay to join bullshit
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: