Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47778 times)
ainajane11

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

The coin program in the freelancer industry has a lot of room to grow. CryptoTask is worth investing in, and it's worth holding for a long time.

New system and new features about freelancing is another view for others which is good and basically it can be more useful than other freelancing projects.

It will be more easy for the to find new jobs in the internet plus they will be knowing their client by using hashgraph project that connects people in a new way.

A new way and a new system that will be convenient and more reliable to all people. I hope that they can put some more features that is new to the eyes of the people.

Though there are a new system that presented by cryptotask and hashgraph, still it's very simple. This could determine the fact that the team are really innovating new things.

Do you guys have news or updates about their next move and what features will they going to release since the ICO has ended?
Nope, I am also waiting for their updates which I am excited on what will they going to present. I hope they will announce it early to make all members more excited.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

What will be the outcome of the project? I think I didn't receive anymore updates. Do you guys still have news about cryptotask or are they transferred to hashgraph?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

What will be the outcome of the project? I think I didn't receive anymore updates. Do you guys still have news about cryptotask or are they transferred to hashgraph?
As far as I know Cryptotask will be going to collaborate with hashgraph and with the help of them, Cryptotask can utilize their project well.
hexline11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

As far as I know Cryptotask will be going to collaborate with hashgraph and with the help of them, Cryptotask can utilize their project well.

Thank you for the answer mate. Maybe I should try to research more and find out what are their next step on working with cryptotask.
phamanhtuan363

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

interval long will be execute?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Cryptotask really showing that the project is making a freelancing market to a whole new level. Many features that gives them a boost like low fees, no censorship, and no limit to task.
ainajane11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

What are the requirements or procedure to know how will we able to apply or find some jobs in your platform?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

Cryptotask really showing that the project is making a freelancing market to a whole new level. Many features that gives them a boost like low fees, no censorship, and no limit to task.

I really like the feature of Cryptotask that gives people a perfect solution to having a hard time finding a job. This will lessen the unemployed people and will give many opportunities to everyone.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I really like the feature of Cryptotask that gives people a perfect solution to having a hard time finding a job. This will lessen the unemployed people and will give many opportunities to everyone.

Cryptotask will be on top if they will focus on their product on how will they going to expand it. The project will be going to have more traffics because of the partnership.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

Cryptotask will be on top if they will focus on their product on how will they going to expand it. The project will be going to have more traffics because of the partnership.
I agree with you. I hope the cryptotask will update us as soon as possible for more references and to know what is happening with the project.
hexline11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

I agree with you. I hope the cryptotask will update us as soon as possible for more references and to know what is happening with the project.

In what way would cryptotask will do to make the project expand and what are the circumstances are they trying  to get?
ainajane11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

In what way would cryptotask will do to make the project expand and what are the circumstances are they trying  to get?

They should have a plan that will be used for their expansion. I just want to know also what it is.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Could anyone answer what is the status of the project now? Is their partner, hashgraph have any updates also? I was wondering what are their next step in making the project move well.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Could anyone answer what is the status of the project now? Is their partner, hashgraph have any updates also? I was wondering what are their next step in making the project move well.
There are still no updates about the project mate. Lets just wait further more, I think they are just busy with the project.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Cryptotask gives chance to many people who don't have any work. The team really care about other people that's why they created a concept like this.
ainajane11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

Cryptotask gives chance to many people who don't have any work. The team really care about other people that's why they created a concept like this.
New freelancing market which running by a crypto-user is a great opportunity for many crypto people. This involves many features that cryptotask had been created.
hexline11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

New freelancing market which running by a crypto-user is a great opportunity for many crypto people. This involves many features that cryptotask had been created.

I am amazed with the work of cryptotask and I can't wait for it to try. I hope they will launch their freelancing market to make a progress for the people.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

I am amazed with the work of cryptotask and I can't wait for it to try. I hope they will launch their freelancing market to make a progress for the people.
This could be their breakthrough for cryptotask. If they will successful launch their market, then it will be a big milestone for them and it will produce more product in the future.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

This could be their breakthrough for cryptotask. If they will successful launch their market, then it will be a big milestone for them and it will produce more product in the future.

For getting a great partner, it's a sign that they will really improving in the coming days. This is their first step of being successful.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

For getting a great partner, it's a sign that they will really improving in the coming days. This is their first step of being successful.

We can really see the progress of Cryptotask from the start of their project till the end. Now is the next step of their adventure and it will be more interesting.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: