Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47765 times)
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

So by having a decentralized freelancing market and partnered with hashgraph that helps people to meet in a new way of system, it will really works and it will be a great collaboration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ainajane11

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

So by having a decentralized freelancing market and partnered with hashgraph that helps people to meet in a new way of system, it will really works and it will be a great collaboration.
Yes it will be a big impact to the community that Cryptotask are really successful. I hope it will give us more excitement in the near future.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Yes it will be a big impact to the community that Cryptotask are really successful. I hope it will give us more excitement in the near future.
What are the changes and plans of crpytotask as of now and do they have any works already?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

What are the changes and plans of crpytotask as of now and do they have any works already?
The plan of Cryptotask is to expand their project to the world and to give us a satisfying service with their product. Cryptotask also aim to lessen the unemployed rate of the people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

The plan of Cryptotask is to expand their project to the world and to give us a satisfying service with their product. Cryptotask also aim to lessen the unemployed rate of the people.
You can read their whitepaper to know what is their future plan in the project. All is listed in the whitepapers and some additional will be announce in their thread.
ainajane11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

You can read their whitepaper to know what is their future plan in the project. All is listed in the whitepapers and some additional will be announce in their thread.

I have read their whitepaper but I want to know what is the latest news and update of cryptotask. What is their status now.
hexline11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

I have read their whitepaper but I want to know what is the latest news and update of cryptotask. What is their status now.

I agree, there is no new update or new news for the project and the team. I don't think that they are busy or what, I just hope that they can response as soon as possible.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

I don't want to think any negative thoughts about the project but I didn't find anymore interest with their project since they don't have any more news about it.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

I don't want to think any negative thoughts about the project but I didn't find anymore interest with their project since they don't have any more news about it.

Keep your spirit up mate! We still have ways to go and I know cryptotask will going to address something and we can wait more patiently as we are supporting the project since the start.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Keep your spirit up mate! We still have ways to go and I know cryptotask will going to address something and we can wait more patiently as we are supporting the project since the start.

I keep my hopes high with Cryptotask. I am a big supporter to their project that gives new hope to the people who don't have any jobs.
ainajane11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

I keep my hopes high with Cryptotask. I am a big supporter to their project that gives new hope to the people who don't have any jobs.
I know cryptotask and hashgraph have been partnered and I think the hashgraph now also involve in the project right? So we can also ask them about cryptotask.
hexline11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

I know cryptotask and hashgraph have been partnered and I think the hashgraph now also involve in the project right? So we can also ask them about cryptotask.
Hashgraph also don't have any new updates which is why many people are maybe panicking? Or they just want to be sure about their investment that they choose the correct project.
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

Hashgraph also don't have any new updates which is why many people are maybe panicking? Or they just want to be sure about their investment that they choose the correct project.
I saw hedera hashgraph is still functioning, maybe I will try to ask them what is the update of cryptotask.
hexline11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

I saw hedera hashgraph is still functioning, maybe I will try to ask them what is the update of cryptotask.
So do you have any news about Cryptotask mate? I am waiting for it and I am losing my interest about the project. I hope the give us a spark if the release some updates.
ainajane11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

So do you have any news about Cryptotask mate? I am waiting for it and I am losing my interest about the project. I hope the give us a spark if the release some updates.
I was trying to contact with Hashgraph teams and they still didn't response anything yet. I will still wait for them to what will they going to say.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

a convenient platform of our time today, many people work at home and well when the creators conceived such a project. this will create a secure collaboration between the customer and the work executor, you can choose the work to your liking, saving time searching for work through browsers
recsoninlight

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

a convenient platform of our time today, many people work at home and well when the creators conceived such a project. this will create a secure collaboration between the customer and the work executor, you can choose the work to your liking, saving time searching for work through browsers
You are very right mate. This project gives opportunity to many people that are surfing in the internet for hours. The project gives a convenient system that people can easily use.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

You are very right mate. This project gives opportunity to many people that are surfing in the internet for hours. The project gives a convenient system that people can easily use.
So there are many features the Cryptotask really have and there are many useful things that they still going to innovate.
frenkelebre

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

So there are many features the Cryptotask really have and there are many useful things that they still going to innovate.
I see a great opportunity for Cryptotask which the elaborated a new way of finding freelancing job. The build a project that people wants and the demands are really high.
yuisefb8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

The quality of their costumer service si good, Cryptotask derive a way to lessen the unemployed people by giving a new way of freelancing market.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: