Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin - IFC | V1.8 Released! *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP*  (Read 199629 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:07:10 PM

I will be upping my giveaways a bit on www.altcointalk.co.uk to help spread out the coins a bit better  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:17:20 PM

I now have  5,000,000,000 of the dump as you dumped as I pumped
You are drinked?
From my private messages: "i see you are giving away 100,000,000 IFC would you consider donating to my ifc giveaways ?

thanks

zack"
I will be sending all IFC soon as possible I am stopping this giveaway on bitcointalk due to admin/mods complaining that all I post on this forum is noise

if you would like free IFC please go to www.altcointalk.co.uk  Smiley  

You are not only noise, but a dust too  Wink
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:30:07 PM

dump time now? I don't think so, I guess this one has a long way to go... Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
SNAZ31

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:40:16 PM

People are still snapping up the coins on cryptsy even though people are dumping billions of them, if only there was some way to get people to hold onto them for a while. Perhaps make a bank that gives a little interest or something... Just an idea. Maybe the interest can be funded by donations from the biggest IFC holders?

It was me dumping, I've dumped over 7 billion of them. It may seem counter intuitive, but I've been taking IFC in it's billions from weak hands, then dumping on market to stronger hands, in order to liquidise and stimulate the economy. I've only got 1b left now, which I'm keeping and going long on. If the price gets in to single digits then I'll repeat the process and buy a few billion more.

ps: the MEM on cryptsy thing is just wrong, I bought a wedge of them, then somebody else did a dump straight after

After that, the BTC/MEM charts were deleted from the site and MEM was devalued / demoted to the LTC market.

As far as I am aware, Cryptsy was the only exchange trading MEM at the time...

"Now isn't that special !?" - the Church Lady

HT xD

And???

It is still listed right? Just moved to the LTC market, that is the way it goes... Just like with everyone dumping IFC it too is being moved to the LTC market. However if you want to trade either of those for BTC you still can via coins e... Are you going to blame webr for getting IFC delisted and moved to the LTC market? He freely admits that it was him dumping billions of coins. He actually seems pretty proud of the fact.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:47:58 PM

I now have  5,000,000,000 of the dump as you dumped as I pumped

Well if you feel like spreading some around I will happily take some off you Smiley

And dont worry, I'm not dumping, I'm mining still and holding. For full disclosure I have 44 million coins so far but more the merrier... Cheers
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:55:40 PM

I am holding mine too, this is a good one to keep.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:04:15 PM

I now have  5,000,000,000 of the dump as you dumped as I pumped
You are drinked?
From my private messages: "i see you are giving away 100,000,000 IFC would you consider donating to my ifc giveaways ?

thanks

zack"
I will be sending all IFC soon as possible I am stopping this giveaway on bitcointalk due to admin/mods complaining that all I post on this forum is noise

if you would like free IFC please go to www.altcointalk.co.uk  Smiley  

You are not only noise, but a dust too  Wink

my private funds are separate to my giveaways currently allocated to be given away is 7,850,000 ifc   

Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:36:16 PM

"Micropayments:

One of the most promising payment methods is the use of micro payments: the ability to pay for data or services in small increments. Micro payments can be seen as a solution to allow low-value payments for purchasing news articles, stock quotes, index queries, per-click purchase and other services over the Internet.
The primary aim of all micro payment system have been to handle arbitrarily small amounts of money and keep the cost for the individual transaction low along with generic e-payment security requirements like confidentiality, integrity, authentication and non-repudiation."
Source: http://vkrishnan.com/research/epayments.html

in the medium/longer term, i think IFC could be a good candidate for micropayments

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:42:28 PM

"Micropayments:

One of the most promising payment methods is the use of micro payments: the ability to pay for data or services in small increments. Micro payments can be seen as a solution to allow low-value payments for purchasing news articles, stock quotes, index queries, per-click purchase and other services over the Internet." Source: http://vkrishnan.com/research/epayments.html

in the medium/longer term, i think IFC could be a good candidate for micropayments

It is a possibility for sure, just my only thing with that is why would they use IFC? I mean micropayments already exist right? Game credits and such already exist and have done long before cryptos. Usually the company hosting a particular game or service just make up there own currency out of thin air. So why do they need IFC? Of course I would like to see it because it would add value to the coin but I still have to ask why? Why would they choose IFC when they can and do just invent their own.

Maybe we need to think a little more outside the box?
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:49:24 PM

quote from Stephen /cryptocointalk.com

"I think the large numbers, though a turn off to traders now, will give it the best shot of being adopted by, well, everyone. 21 mil, 80 mil, even 300 mil isn't enough to power an economy 8 billion strong. ...
We may end up finding billions not enough... and decimal places my butt. Noone wants to have .047264859 in their wallet, we all need to realize most people still use their fingers to count..."

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/509-infinitecoin-ifc-information/

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:58:19 PM

quote from Stephen /cryptocointalk.com

"I think the large numbers, though a turn off to traders now, will give it the best shot of being adopted by, well, everyone. 21 mil, 80 mil, even 300 mil isn't enough to power an economy 8 billion strong. ...
We may end up finding billions not enough... and decimal places my butt. Noone wants to have .047264859 in their wallet, we all need to realize most people still use their fingers to count..."

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/509-infinitecoin-ifc-information/

LOL... Now this is definitely true! And look what happened with BTC micro payments. I remember when it was really new and people would say, it's okay because you can divide it to 16 (was it?) decimal spaces. Then it got attacked with people sending micro payments again and again and it bogged the system down so to counter it they had to implement the fees and now sending anything less than 0.01 just isn't doable.

I think in the long term that will come into play. Just hope IFC can hold out that long! We really could do with something useful for them as soon as possible to keep them alive. Wish I could code or build websites but unfortunately I can't.

This is why in the meantime I thought of the bank idea. Reward people for holding their coins, the longer you hold them the better percentage you get, in monthly increments or something. Just to free up the boards a little.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:34:43 PM

i like your "bank idea" rewarding people for holding their coins
maybe zackclark70 with his 5 billions would/could be a sponsor Grin

Well that is what I was thinking (though not specifically zackclark), of course unlike the banks we can not just create coins out of thin air so someone would have to invest for the interest and perhaps it is better to do that than to just give them away only for people to dump them on an exchange exacerbating the problem. Use the coins instead to reward people who hold them. I really think it could work.

Now it just needs some heads to be put together to hash out the details.

So okay, what would be the incentive for someone to put the coins up for the interest? I think that one is pretty simple. They would benefit by the price increasing due to some rarity. It is a gamble for them though but I think it could pay off nicely.

What if the holders change their minds and what to cash out? That would be fine but perhaps they would pay a fee or just not receive the interest?

If a fee is levied then that can go towards the interest or something...

Just throwing some ideas out there anyway. Please feel free to run with it (that goes for anyone).

It seems we have some talented site builders on board, it would be great if they could get on board with this idea. And if zackclark or any other large IFC holder would like to chime in that would be great too. Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 10:37:05 PM

People are still snapping up the coins on cryptsy even though people are dumping billions of them, if only there was some way to get people to hold onto them for a while. Perhaps make a bank that gives a little interest or something... Just an idea. Maybe the interest can be funded by donations from the biggest IFC holders?

It was me dumping, I've dumped over 7 billion of them. It may seem counter intuitive, but I've been taking IFC in it's billions from weak hands, then dumping on market to stronger hands, in order to liquidise and stimulate the economy. I've only got 1b left now, which I'm keeping and going long on. If the price gets in to single digits then I'll repeat the process and buy a few billion more.

ps: the MEM on cryptsy thing is just wrong, I bought a wedge of them, then somebody else did a dump straight after

After that, the BTC/MEM charts were deleted from the site and MEM was devalued / demoted to the LTC market.

HT xD

And???

It is still listed right? Just moved to the LTC market, that is the way it goes... Just like with everyone dumping IFC it too is being moved to the LTC market. However if you want to trade either of those for BTC you still can via coins e... Are you going to blame webr for getting IFC delisted and moved to the LTC market? He freely admits that it was him dumping billions of coins. He actually seems pretty proud of the fact.

When the coins are massively dumped just before it crashes and gets demoted on the only exchange willing to carry it, IT JUST FREAKIN STINKS OF INSIDER TRADING.

How many more crash n burns do we need to see before we all out boycott these crooked exchanges and profit calculators ?

Just wait till the asics arrive en mass, if they haven't already. All those noobs chasing the 300% profitability carrot, will be eating their junk coins for supper.

Especially the coin-hoppers ! ahahhhaaa.. Cheesy moooaaahhhahahhhh...  Angry  yeeeeesssss..  Cool

HT xD

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 10:41:01 PM

WARNING ! The ultimate purpose of a crypto currency is to eliminate the need for these dirty banks.

Plz press, ALT-F4 untill you see the shutdown menu. Then press 'enter'. Thx. Wink

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:44:33 PM

HT xD

And???

When the coins are massively dumped just before it crashes and gets demoted on the only exchange willing to carry it, IT JUST FREAKIN STINKS OF INSIDER TRADING.

How many more crash n burns do we need to see before we all out boycott these crooked exchanges and profit calculators ?

Just wait till the asics arrive en mass, if they haven't already. All those noobs chasing the 300% profitability carrot, will be eating their junk coins for supper.

Especially the coin-hoppers ! ahahhhaaa.. Cheesy moooaaahhhahahhhh...  Angry  yeeeeesssss..  Cool

HT xD

It is a possibility and I have had my reservations/issues with cryptsy but maybe it was just the usual pump and dump. That does happen with many a coin, DGC is seeing some of that at the present.

I assume you are talking about scrypt asics? I thought that was not feasible due to the large memory demand? Still I'm sure it is possible and maybe even likely, time will tell I suppose. I don't think that would be a good thing though to be honest.

Any way, what will be will be.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:48:37 PM

WARNING ! The ultimate purpose of a crypto currency is to eliminate the need for these dirty banks.

Plz press, ALT-F4 untill you see the shutdown menu. Then press 'enter'. Thx. Wink

LOL This would not be a typical bank, I mean it couldn't be for starters as we can not just create coins out of thin air. And to be honest the idea would be a temporary measure for say 6 months or something just to try and breath some life into the coin and to stave off all the dumping that is going on.

It most certainly would not be a big dirty bank as we know it and it would not lend any money nor take peoples money and invest it into things like arms or what not. It would simply be a vault where funds are kept and the holders would be rewarded as an incentive to continue holding.

EDIT: Perhaps under the terms you could have a maximum withdrawal too? So that when and if the price does increase you would not have a huge withdrawal and dump, more a steady stream of supply? These are just ideas and hey add to them or pick at them, you never know, you might like it?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 11:10:33 PM

LOL This would not be a typical bank, I mean it couldn't be for starters as we can not just create coins out of thin air. And to be honest the idea would be a temporary measure for say 6 months or something just to try and breath some life into the coin and to stave off all the dumping that is going on.

It most certainly would not be a big dirty bank as we know it and it would not lend any money nor take peoples money and invest it into things like arms or what not. It would simply be a vault where funds are kept and the holders would be rewarded as an incentive to continue holding.

EDIT: Perhaps under the terms you could have a maximum withdrawal too? So that when and if the price does increase you would not have a huge withdrawal and dump, more a steady stream of supply? These are just ideas and hey add to them or pick at them, you never know, you might like it?

Do you not see the ALT and F4 keys ? .. oh.. yup... there ya go.. thats it.. Now press enter...

Thank you. Smiley

Anyone else want a trip to Sleepy Funtime Fiatland ??

HT xD

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:15:36 PM

Do you not see the ALT and F4 keys ? .. oh.. yup... there ya go.. thats it.. Now press enter...

Thank you. Smiley

Anyone else want a trip to Sleepy Funtime Fiatland ??

HT xD

Hmmmm perhaps you could take some of your own advice? I really fail to see what you are adding to the conversation here???
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:42:41 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 11:53:06 PM by zackclark70

I you guys are interested I will be starting a board on my forum ( www.altcointalk.co.uk ) dedicated to the future of IFC and ways to get it used more  Smiley

Edit here is a link to the new IFC board>http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/board,30.0.html

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 01:25:24 AM

good, need to go there and post there Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: