Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

I believe you should not consider investing in ICO because there is a high risk and also scams.

Sorry but I won't agree with you. The ICO's are probably having bad issues since many people used it for scam. But actually not all the ICO's are scam. Eventually there are some ICO's which are good for investment and many people trusted it. If the ICO's are scam, then why do people not tired of using it? Is there any reason?

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

In general it's worth it. But you need to make a thorough research before investing. You should see the people behind the project, the product, their white paper and most important: Is the token really useful in the platform they are making or is it just a way to earn money really quickly?
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

as long I invest in ICO I get more profitable than a loss. also, most of the ICO is always a success than a failure. It all depends on your choice, if we're smart in analyzing the project at least we can always profit if invest in ICO.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

as long I invest in ICO I get more profitable than a loss. also, most of the ICO is always a success than a failure. It all depends on your choice, if we're smart in analyzing the project at least we can always profit if invest in ICO.

Actually the most difficult of all is to pick one ICO which is good and have the potential to grow in future and is supported by some solid business plan and technology. But i must say I am not supporting the fact that ICO is a good investment because there are many concerns.
joefdavid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

They can be if its the right place and time, check  out the teams back ground and the white paper for consistency. One I am on just now is propthereum.io really good idea of asset back property.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:02:39 PM

investing in ico is a good choice if ico has a clear vision and mission. but i do not recommend investsi in ico because of the big risk.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Yes, Initial Coin Offering is a great way to put your money for investments. Because in ICOS you can receive bonuses. And it will really help you profit a lot. Because of the 20% bonuses for example. More coins more money.
Vlad07

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

I heard about an ico only month ago( It's an easy way to earn money, and you dont need to go to work) there are many chats where people write about good ico projects.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

You can make a lot or lose a lot of money in ICO. Extremely important to check is how much money they are raising; it gives you an idea if you're getting in at good price and if your investment has room to grow. For me it's one of the most important factor but obviously you have to check the team, make sure it's not a scam, the demand for the project, the hype, etc.
Yes agree with you, investment into ICOs projects has large of profit and large of losing money, it is part of risk in investing we just need calculating about the risk, the other factors must be learned by us as investors is the fundamental aspects of ICOs which are the function of projects in real business, solidarity of Dev team when build the projects of ICOs include the growth community of projects must be calculated too.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

No body can not predict about the new ico that which is the best and worst ico.Because according to white paper all ico say the full guarantee of success their coin ico. But After the completion of ico there is not sure that they will get their target or not. So,many ico are coming spam. Due to this reason we can not make a faith on ico.So you have to decide that which ico is best for long investment. According to my opinion, all money should not invest in the ico.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

Yes, Initial Coin Offering is a great way to put your money for investments. Because in ICOS you can receive bonuses. And it will really help you profit a lot. Because of the 20% bonuses for example. More coins more money.
Yes, during the presale investors will be provided with additional bonuses on the starting days on the first come first served basis. This will help the user make a bigger profit when it gets listed to the exchanges and the growth of the ICO takes place. In reality trusted ICO's were a way better to make money.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:21:25 PM

Yes, during the presale investors will be provided with additional bonuses on the starting days on the first come first served basis. This will help the user make a bigger profit when it gets listed to the exchanges and the growth of the ICO takes place. In reality trusted ICO's were a way better to make money.
I wouldn't even put any money in shady ICOs, even if there's a large opportunity to tenfold the investment. There are tons of ways to make a lot of money without supporting scammers, so it's best to look for those instead to make the world a better place.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

ICOs are good if it is for good project, it is not good for those who want to flip real quick and make money, because these days, it is difficult to achieve that, but for those who want to support the project and want the project to succeed, who will hold for a long time, it is really good.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:52:02 PM

I wouldn't even put any money in shady ICOs, even if there's a large opportunity to tenfold the investment. There are tons of ways to make a lot of money without supporting scammers, so it's best to look for those instead to make the world a better place.
As your said, you think all ICO projects are the scammer and Ethereum are also a scammer because it has opened crowdsale at beginning, is right? It seems you do not trust any ICO project, however, I think you are ignoring your chance.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████