Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

I think the ICO is an effective investment channel in the moment. In order to invest, you should carefully study the ICO project that you intend to invest. Include: idea, team DEV, technology, community, roadmap, whitepaper ... You invest when you really understand it.
Not all the ICO's are intended to make the growth of Blockchain technology more easier to use and secure. Most just want the money.

I agree it is very hard to identify now which is legitimate or not , that's also the reason why china banned ICO's , there is only a few good ICO project but most of them just want to robbed money from people , sad but it is the reality
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

I think the ICO is an effective investment channel in the moment. In order to invest, you should carefully study the ICO project that you intend to invest. Include: idea, team DEV, technology, community, roadmap, whitepaper ... You invest when you really understand it.
Not all the ICO's are intended to make the growth of Blockchain technology more easier to use and secure. Most just want the money.

I agree it is very hard to identify now which is legitimate or not , that's also the reason why china banned ICO's , there is only a few good ICO project but most of them just want to robbed money from people , sad but it is the reality
It's not that difficult to identify the legitimate projects to be honest. You just need to pay attention to how much work has been put into the project and it'll be pretty obvious. The bad ones just throw around a lot of fancy buzzwords, but make it obvious that the creators don't really understand anything.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:19:48 AM

ICOs are really good investments, you just have to do your research on the team members and the product (whitepaper).
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:24:00 AM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

If you dont have enough knowledge to the ICO of the project then do not invest or else you will lose money
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

Yes but not all, some people used ICO to scam others which is not good for investors. You have to be picky when you are going to invest into ICO's. Ideal ICO is those coin who have a dedicated team. Also,  you have to do a research about them.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

Good iCO can be seen from:
ICO program
marketing
Team
I can advise you to invest in https://moyanetworks.com
there you will find a team of professionals and experts in their field.

Mark1996

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:35 AM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
I suggest you to No if you are new, because you must learn everything about ico, investment is about taking up a risk with the assurance that the money you put in is in a good hand, you must check out their web first because there are many ICOs out there that is only a scam or not even profitable,
And if you are already sure to where you're gonna invest, then go for it,  so be wise when it comes to investment.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:51 AM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing into ICO projects might be beneficial or termed as a good investment if you will better know or assured about the real essence of that ICO where you are into. ICO was really accessible and open to all that makes it hard to recognize whether an ICO will be a sure success or just a failure. If you have other ways of earning aside from investing into ICO's, better do it and do not just stick or depend into the ICOs can provide.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

Some are good and there are bad so it depends on what you will choose between the two. It's hard to find those good ones so you must be really careful if you are planning to invest.
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:52:02 AM

Of course everyone should do his research and just always put money in he is able to lose without losing his live. This thread should not be about advises for ICO investments, or about which ICO would be worth it. It's more general, if people think it will gradually go down with ICO projects because since 2017 ICOs are just growing out of the ground like mushrooms in an autumn forest.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Now it is difficult to find a good project for investment, because the whole of the crypto currency is in the underground. But steps to legalize crypto currency are done. And the ICO market is constantly being modernized and developing. So in the future ICO will be a good way of investing money.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

In investing in ICO, you should really know how to examine a good project because new projects have a greater risk, but in return a greater return. No ICOs are the same. There are ones that succeed, while others fail. Its a matter of a good project and a great team.
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:48:33 AM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

Before investing in ICO you should know more about the goal of the project, the flpw and the potential. There are some ICOs that failed and some are success. You should choose wisely where to invest and invest what you can affprd to lose.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

ICO projects are good investments because cryptocurrency is the future of economy and trade and people will soon use digital currency every time they'll want something from the internet or international purchase and other online services. This way, transaction are more faster than bank transfers or using international cash remit system.
Investing in ICO will soon gives you peace of mind specially when that currency is starting to grow or the value is crawling higher in the graph.
But before else, we should check the core team of an ICO because a lot of ICOs that exist today are some of them are scams and maybe will give you fake information and you'll invest too much money on it.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:36 AM

When you see return on investment (ROI) Like that of Stratis, Antshares, Ethereum etc do we still need to ask this question. The issue now is the valuation of these ICOs now which I believe are very high

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:52:00 AM

It depends on how you trust that coin, if you did your own research about it, investing in them is good but beware because as of now there so many coins that is scam millions of money invest in them then they run away
Kirill_icodarenta

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

Of cours, If u know how to use your money smart. ICO It Is a long investment with high risk but if u understand market u will get a lot of money
phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:06 AM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing into ICO projects might be beneficial or termed as a good investment if you will better know or assured about the real essence of that ICO where you are into. ICO was really accessible and open to all that makes it hard to recognize whether an ICO will be a sure success or just a failure. If you have other ways of earning aside from investing into ICO's, better do it and do not just stick or depend into the ICOs can provide.
In my opinion, it's depends on your method. You need to spend much time to wait the result of an ICO project. So, ICOs is an investment form for long term and it doesn't mean for short term as recently. Re-check the past, you will understand the mistakes on the definition of investment in the ICO of almost investors in this year.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:17:32 AM

I research it already,  and finally I think its depend on luck, but not so much loss. And one think you must have to do,before investing you must have research this project are really good for you or not.
my opinion you can invest in ICO for long time, then you beacome successful.

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

not all ico is really a good invesment many of ICO when will be listing on exchange the price is down.
I agree its depend on luck to join in ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: